Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Astral

Plot Development

a part of “Astral”, a fictional universe by Aurei.

No one knew what would happen on the day that the stars and planets aligned-- that is, until now. And the lives of seven regular students will never be the same again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Astral”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Plot Development

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:12 am

That sounds fine! I'll include it in my new post that I'm trying to gather up in my brain right now. If all goes well (and if I'm able to skip a bit of my orientation day...again) I'll have the post up within the next 17 hours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:03 pm

hereliethefallen wrote:I think that Eguzki will be popping up all over the place giving the other Old Celestials hints as to exactly where they should start searching. He probably wouldn't look for anyone in particular unless none of the other Old Celestials haven't claimed one of the New Celestials.

If I have to settle for a new Celestial, I'll have Eguzki look out for Mars (Shouta) and Saturn (Himeko) if that's fine with malachite and keen :)

Mars and Saturn are the only ones who aren't claimed by an old Celestial each, since I've made Earth I was wondering which Eguzki would watch and I was hoping the four of us could discuss it. I wanted to clarify this before I make my first post so Aina can mentally react. Gives me something else for her to do. Thanks.

I'm happy for either one.

(If I read everything right, it's something like this (I may have missed something);

Pluto - Jupiter

Uranus & Mercury - Moon & Neptune

Mars - Eguzki

Saturn - Eguzki

Venus - Sirius

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:15 pm

We can work together \(o.o)/ or, well, I'll take either Shouta or Himeko depending on which character you'd rather work with :) I'm fine with either and I'm still working on my post (it's half done).

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Teamwork would be appreciated. I think it would be great if they work together to find Shouta and Himeko.

Team Sun & Earth unite? :D

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Aye! Also, I'm totally fine if you pull Eguzki all around the place in your next post just to speed things up :) or if you want, we could totally collab if we have the time hahaha ^^" and I just shot up a shoddy post, hopefully it's good enough *_*

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!