Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Demigod Academy

Plot Stuff!

a part of “Demigod Academy”, a fictional universe by Belladonna Dawn.

An academy for demigods, but not all is well when Hades gets mad.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Demigod Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Stuff!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Roommate list
These may be subject to change. right now it's:

(three roommates per room)

room 1~Rosalind Levine, Alexander Hayes, Nova Artanin

room 2~Sator Terensis, Ashley Vie, Douglas Merrywhether

room 3~Shima Suyuke, Sapphira Black, Seth McAlister

room 4~Roy Notus, Archer Kennedy, Cali Rivers

room 5~Victoria Angelo, Athena's child, Siren Rivers

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Plot Stuff!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Now that everyone is here, we will begin! since all school roleplays start with the characters in their rooms and it usually never goes anywhere, let's begin where your things are in there rooms already and the gods will give the "welcome to school speech" and then you all go to your first class or whatever ^^ And you're all in all the same classes. Okay, I'll get the starter post up in a little bit and then we'll begin!
As always, anyone who wants to join may do so even after we've started. and anyone who wants to make a second/third/etc. character may do so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Soooooo...just wondering, since this might be best in OOC, does anyone wanna make pairings with characters for the dance? I mean, that doesn't mean that everyone will be staying with that person throughout (especially since they just met!). Siren has a date but anyone wanna take shy little Cali? I mean, it would be a lot more fun if people could all take someone :o) Besides, doing it in OOC is a lot less confusing and a lot faster! Yay! (Don't think of it as asking someone out, think of it as being a teacher and arranging the seating chart based on who would be a cute couple!)

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Great idea! If anyone wants to request to be paired up with someone, please do! (even if it's "my character would probably like Bill, Fred, or Tom") I'd really like to flash forward to the dance! Anyone who doesn't have a date will be the awkward loners who are made fun of by me! (JK! I usually am that person! Woohoo!)

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKLL on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:30 am

Ok is like something going to happen at the dance like Hades sends some helhounds and they have to fight them or something? I think that will be pretty neat, but only after they enjoy the dance of course :)

KittyKLL
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:22 am

That likely is exactly what will happen! I'll probably use Sapphira pov to begin the horror, so if you see a post like "A scream ripped through the halls of the school" please don't ignore it, cuz that's how the fun will begin! Woohoo!

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!