Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Plots In Need of Rp!!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Plots In Need of Rp!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bambi-Boy on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Hello! I'm Moose or you can call me Rachel. Here are some skeleton plots I would love to play! If you want more information about my roleplaying style, my webiste is the following: www.freewebs.com/rad-rach Please contact me!

Northern Exposure

Your character has been living in (Miami, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix etc) living and loving the city life. Necessities have been all around your character, its sunny weather, and would never think twice about what might be beyond the buildings and pavement. She is in a photography/art class at a university and has been asked to go on assignment to a place of natural beauty. The school has enough money to send her to somewhere within North America. And she has been sent to what they call The Last Frontier. You character accepts the invitation...but reluctantly.
My Character has known yours many years ago in middle school. You know he has moved to your place of destination, Alaska. So your charrie writes him an e-mail/gives him a call and they discuss and plan her stay. Little does she know what she is getting herself into when autumn is beginning to pass and the tourists are packing up to go home.
Note: This rp greatly revolves around about how your character changes as she makes the move and change from the city to the wilderness. Keep this in mind. This means her personality, her opinions, and view of the world. As to my character he will transform as well. Don't worry.
Background Info: Also, I have been to Alaska many times so I know the place quite well. I'm aware of the cultural differences and setting. I was in Juneau, Haines, Denali, Homer, and Skagway. I want to do this rp because I miss Alaska so much. ^^; I think this might fix my home sickness.

Human Nature?

It's 2065 in the future. Earth. The mother of all natural beings. But now with advanced technology creatures can be born from tubes and needles. Experiments have been created by a team of secret scientists. The world does not know about these super beings. In captivity, these experiments, these mutants were trained for war fare. The mutants are not aware of the scientists' intentions. Then there has been a leak of information and the government is scared silly. These super humans could be a danger to society, they have not seen anything like it. They were powerful beings and still had a mind of their own unfortunately. With regards to the public, they send out an army of soldiers to track and kill the mutants. By now the scientists could not hold onto their experiments now that they knew they were being trained for war. It would just be a matter of time that they would find their hide out. So in result the mutants leave it up to themselves to run for freedom, and prove to the world they are like people with a heart and conscious and not monsters.
Note: Our main characters are the mutant/experiments. It would be helpful if both of us can double as the scientists and or soldiers. I will play the female for this rp.

At Kingdom's Knees

The four nations of this world used to be ruled peacefully by kings under the watchful eyes of legendary dragons. The people of these nations represented the elements. They were the Kazmira, Ravaf, and Solyuah. Every one hundred years the dragons would die and a new generation would be born. But the cycle has been broken by dark magic that had devoured the eggs that were to be hatched, created by a dark mage who craved power. Without the order of the dragons he knew well the four nations would fall into chaos. And his predictions were right. The stronger nations Ravaf and Kazmira are invading and taking control of Solyuah by joining forces. People are struggling on both sides either eager or hesitant to fight. The nations are praying for a miracle to happen but there are no eggs from which the dragons to be born. The great spirits have made their choice and planted dragon souls into human beings. The chosen ones are exposed at around age 16+. The two selected (one male one female) began to show intricate markings on their skin like tattoos, and begin to obtain small but significant abilities. Then it is made clear to them what their destiny is. They are the dragons...
Note: This plot is not quite fully developed. I'm hoping to discuss and maybe change a few things with my rp partner. I would prefer to play male in this rp. My dragon would be along the lines of the earth element. So I would prefer or suggest you make your dragon perhaps along the lines of a fire or magic type. Or maybe we can even do light and dark. We can work this out.
"I'm calm during a crisis, because I'm often the cause."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bambi-Boy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Re: Plots In Need of Rp!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 pm

I'd be willing to do #2. Just one question, though...:

What is so special about the mutants? Do they have a special power that differenciates one's strength with another, or just heightened strength/senses?

No matter what, I'm interested in #2.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:11 am

Hmmmm....they all sound quite good. I would be interested if you started #2 or #4, but I'm not good with developing the initial idea. If you decide to do one of those, let me know, I'll do what I can, and keep me in mind for the character slots.
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleSun1 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:00 am

I'd be interested in plot number 1, Northern Exposure. I don't have much experience though, as every role-play I've ever joined has died before the second page... Perhaps this would be different though, since it's one on one. (Or at least that's what I assume)
I don't have much in the way of real life activities until spring, so if you decide to do this one (and if you were to allow me to do it with you) then I'd be able to be very active.
I hope we can role-play together soon :D
Because I'm Broken When I'm Lonesome
And I Don't Feel Right When You're Gone Away
~>xx<~
LITTLESUN1

LittleSun1
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!