Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Legends of Johto

Pokémon: Legends of Johto

a part of “Pokemon: Legends of Johto”, a fictional universe by DriftingPillow.

Without light, there is no darkness. Without the pure of heart, there is no tainted heart. We all know that even shadows linger in those with a pure heart. Can their destiny save them? Or will they succumb to the shadows?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Legends of Johto”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Pokémon: Legends of Johto

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:01 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokémon: Legends of Johto"

Please make all reservations in the Reservation Thread

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Pokémon: Legends of Johto

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Am I the only one who thinks that you're posting on the wrong thread?
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:49 pm

I am...sure you are not!

Anyways, a bit of bad news. I just learned today that I will be leaving for a few weeks on a business trip. I will return though! I promise! And once I do return, I will PM everyone to let them know the status of this role play. It is NOT going to be abandoned, it's just that duty calls and I will be gone for awhile. The only spot we need is the trainer AFTER Entei and then we can start this whole she-bang!! :D

I leave tomorrow so I leave this in the care of ya'll until I get back. See ya guys D:

You may send in your characters still and I will try to access a computer from time to time to accept them that way ya'll can get a head start on the RP.

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:30 am

Alright...seems I lied.

Apparently they canceled my trip so I shall be here >:D

That's good news X]

So yeah...the RP is still on >:D

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:47 am

that's good news, but I guess now I should edit my character

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Ignore this post :D

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:56 pm

*Looks at you "Ignore this post."* Nein... I shall not ^.^ and yes you were missed.

I mean er, no >.>

Not at all forget what I said o_O

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Holy-! so many charries >[]< Ill get mine done by today or tmmr >.<
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Take your time Dreamer :D

It's fine X]

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:48 am

Does anyone own pokemon black/white?

If so, does anyone have any of the following pokemon?

Female
- Ponyta
- Houndour
- Dratini

- Joltik
- Shinx
- Rufflet [Male only]

The ones in bold are the ones I really want. I don't have very many pokemon at the moment. All I have right now are

- Lv21 Sandile [Male]
- Lv45 Sudowoodo [Female][Japanese]
- Lv22 Blitzle [Female]
- Lv15 NidoranF [Japanese]
- Lv1 Oshawott [Female] [ I have 3]
- Lv1 Oshawott [Male] [ I have 2]
- Lv16 Snivy [Female][Japanese]
- Lv1 Snivy [Male][I have 7-8ish]
- Lv1 Snivy [Female]
- Lv40 Riolu [Male][Japanese]

PM me if you have any of the pokemon! I will give you my FC to pokemon black!

also, this RP will start when DreamerOnTheStars finishes her character :D

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:02 am

Too your question of Black and white yes... Because of you got me back into Pokemon... sadly I haven't beaten the game and I have a few Ponyta and Shinx... and I need a Female Snivy >.<

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:11 am

... Is this still happening? And are there any open slots?
--
When you accept reality, you give into it, give in to the power of a system that you can deny--a mockery of all that has come together to bring you where you are today.
~~Argo Yamato

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!