Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pond Gates

Pond Gates

a part of “Pond Gates”, a fictional universe by ImSoRawr.

Welcome to Pond Gates, a world of mystery, imagination, and horror. Once you find yourself in this nightmare, the question isn't whether you can get out. Only if you can survive it...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pond Gates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pond Gates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/pond-gates/]Pond Gates[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Soo... I kinda don't have anything to say to you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pond Gates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Just so everyone knows, the roleplay is now open for posting :D!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou-no-shuuketsu on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi, sorry I haven't replied yet... I'll get to it, haha. I just have to submit a thing for the mayor. Then I'll start right away. ^^

chou-no-shuuketsu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Oh...Looks like I need to post...Violet must be rescued! Ahem, I'll work on my post now...Yeah, that sounds about right.
With love,
Chaoicangel

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:01 pm

I can't post till tomarrow grrrrrr! I would ty it on my phone but that never goes well.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBirdRhi on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:22 am

hey i want to post on pond gates how do i do that?

BlueBirdRhi
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:40 am

BlueRird: You have to make a character. Hit the introduction tab, copy the skeleton, then go to the character tab and fill it out! Then you have to wait to be accepted or denied into the rp, you'll only get to post if you're accepted.
Last edited by Chaoicangel on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:40 am

um...guys, I think we should wait to reply to the roleplay again until the other people who haven't made their first posts yet has already posted. (including me o_o;). I don't want anyone to get left behind and trust me, with the broken Posting tab that won't let you go to the previous pages, it's very easy to do so :'D

Now. I shall try to finish my homework and studying at the speed of light so that I can join in the roleplaying o__o

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:26 pm

I agree with harta, I was rushing myself so that I didn't get left behind. For instance I made a little opening for Mar the bartender, if he doesn't read it then my post won't make much sense.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:45 pm

But you going to see the mad scientist will still be quite interesting... interesting indeed XD ... He'd probably open the door, see your face, then slam it shut again... um ah... but not in a bad way :P. Yeah, I wish they would get the page thing fixed... but when they keep on doing maintenance on the site it is kind of annoying. I type a five paragraph post only to find out they were doing maintenance on the site while I was typing it... but I think thats only a bug... :P

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Tali. on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:57 pm

I may be interested in RPing one of the witches...though if you could say, you know, about how old the witches would be (decades or centuries). Also, do the witches mostly stay in the woods, or do they leave every now and then?

.Tali.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Hm, for all the people of Pond Gates think, they might believe they spend all their time in the woods, but maybe they secretely leave. Most people who see the witches in action don't live to tell people what they look like, so the people have no clue XD. I suggest not doing magic while in town... you could try and lure people away from town though :D. Ooh, well since all the witches are sisters they should be around the same age too... but that's up to you... lets just say they're old though... as old as Pond Gates itself.

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Tali. on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Awesome. I was going to ask if they use magic, but it seems you answered that. Now that I think of it though, exactly what extent of magic do they use, or what kind?

Also, do they kill just about anyone who enters the woods, or do they kill only young women and let anyone else go? Or is that up to me? Sorry if I ask too many questions, I like to make sure (especially with premade characters) that I'm getting it all right.

.Tali.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmileInside on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:45 pm

How longs is this Amazing Maintence going to take anyways? Oh I was wondering Rawr, are all the Pond Gates characters going to meet in together somewhere along the plot?
Let's not forget that the little emotions are the great captains of our lives and we obey them without realizing it. ~Vincent Van Gogh, 1889

Last efforts tends to bring amazing results... so, Lets DrOp

SmileInside
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 pm

WOOT someone's taking one of the witches!

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Well since they want to remain youthful they'd only take the blood of youthful people :D. I would guess boys and girls alike, but girls preferably ... probably... since they are women themselves... Unless you want to make a seductress like witch who lures young boys into the woods with her looks XP. As far as magic goes I'll leave what kind up to you. Just as long as there aren't any, ya know, all powerful witches or anything :P. And that they are actually witch like powers. Ya know, hexes, curses, crystal balls and seeing into the future :D. Even enchantment (like how they enchanted the forest and all). But no fireballs shooting out of their hands... nope :)...

And I'm not sure about everyone meeting up. But for my character I'm going to try to make all kinds of different opportunities for her to meet the characters. Like Carol and Seth are currently sneaking into the factory of Dowd Industries to try and find shelter, so that's an opportunity to meet either Mr. Dowd or Christina. And Lola went into the bar where Mar worked to try and get information about Pond Gates and was pointed towards the mad scientist's doorstep cause she needed to see a doctor (little does she know he's insane XD), but now she also kind of has an in with Mar too... So if we keep creating little opportunities like this sooner or later everyone is going to get to know each other :P. I've even come up with a way to possibly get Carol into the woods to meet the witches... heheheehehmwhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!... ehem... so yeah... But we'll see how the RP goes... It just matters if everyone else sees the little hints dropped and are like "hey, this is an opportunity for my character to show up" ... but that's kind of trusting people a lot. So if you want, put a little OOC thing up towards the top to whoever your post might apply to so that they might have more of a chance of knowing. You don't have to, but it might be a good idea.

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Tali. on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:23 pm

So what exactly has happened thus far? I can't go back and check the pages for some reason >_>

.Tali.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Well, right now darkness is currently setting on Pond Gates, so the new arrivals are trying to find shelter and most people are baring their doors, cause they know creepy crawlies come out at night. Not much has happened... though the best person for you to strike up a conversation with right now would be Evil_Zero_500 's character. Who is a new arrival in Pond Gates and is sleeping in an alleyway for the night XD... not a good idea Michael... not a good idea. :) Violet and the ringleader are in the tent, he had to save her from falling while practicing her trapeez act. And where I posted below about characters meeting up, yeah... that's what the other characters are doing right now :D. But nothing major has really happened. Oh! And Mar, NoGoodNamesLeft 's character, is also walking home from work with his dog right now, so you could also bump into him. One more thing. Your character is good and I'm about to go and approve them, but could you add a thumbnail pic if possible too? I just think they make the character list look snazzy is all :D... you don't have to have one.

See you in the RP!

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Tali. on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Ah, I see, I guess going after Michael would be a good way for Eva to make an entrance.

Sorry V_V I only know how to put up pics using imageshack, i dunno how to put a thumbnail pic XD

.Tali.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Oh, well you save the pic to your computer and crop it into a little square the way you want it, then resize it to 100 pixels by 100 pixels. Click browse underneath where you give your character their title, find it on your computer, and there ya go :D. Though resizing is a pain in the behind :P.

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!