Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pooka High

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Pooka High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun May 17, 2009 11:59 pm

**This is a private Role-Play between Sweet Angel Jocelyn and Purple Trims**

Phoenix put her hand over her eyes as she thought about how to get out of going to school. It was her first day of her Senior year, and she wasn't really in the mood to go. She would rather just stay at home and enjoy a lengthened vacation. But, her father would kill her. So, instead of bothering to stay in bed, the brunette rolled over and climbed onto her own two feet.

After showering and changing into a plaid, pleated mini-skirt, with a white oxford shirt, and a black and red short tie. Her shoes were four and a half inch stilettos, over a pair of black silk thigh high stalkings. It wasn't a uniform, but something that she had chosen to wear, thinking that maybe she could get something accomplished with her first day.

Last edited by Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu May 21, 2009 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Pooka High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purple Trims on Mon May 18, 2009 7:33 am

Sunlight awoke Marcus from his sleep. Groaning, he sat up and stretched his arms, letting out a loud, unrestrained yawn. He got onto his feet and got himself into the shower. After five minutes worth of shower, he brushed his teeth, and pulled on a plain green T-shirt and black jeans. He brought his fingers through his hair, the least he could do when it came to brushing his hair. At the moment, he couldn't be bothered with combing his hair properly.

He got out of his room and went downstairs. As usual, there's no one to be seen. His father was not home today. He went into the kitchen. The stove rarely received attention, save for the occasional use to fry eggs and such. He opened the fridge and looked for something to eat as breakfast. He didn't feel like turning on the stove, so he grabbed an egg tart (which he suspects have been in the fridge for a few weeks already...). Heading back to the living room, he grabbed his bookbag, slung it over his shoulder and walked out of the front door.

He took a bite out of his tart and walked next door, waiting patiently for a familiar face to walk out of the house.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Purple Trims
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon May 18, 2009 7:57 am

After giving her father a quick kiss on his gruff, yet to be shaved cheek, Phoenix grabbed her messenger bag, a piece of buttered toast, and hurried out, knowing that she was already late. She smiled shyly when she saw Marcus waiting for her outside. "How is it you manage to beat me?" She asked, bouncing down the three steps from her front porch to stand by her friend.

Running her fingers through her long brown hair, Phoenix smiled at him. "Excited?" She asked him, starting off over her lawn to get to school. She still wasn't very keen on going, instead she just wanted to go somewhere to spend the day quietly or having fun with Marcus.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purple Trims on Mon May 18, 2009 10:11 am

Marcus merely snickered to himself when she mentioned that he beat her to getting up first.

"Excited?" Phoenix asked, practically skipping to school.

"Well," Marcus started, swallowing the last bit of his tart and caught up with her. "Can't say that I am. I mean, I didn't have a lot to do at home, so a change of pace feels refreshing..."

He took a deep breath, and slowly released it in a sigh. "... for now. I dread our classes this year." he motioned a finger across his throat.

"What about you?" he asked, turning his gaze towards his long-time friend. "Are you excited?"

Purple Trims
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 19, 2009 8:39 am

Phoenix laughed softly and nodded, shaking her head slightly. "Same here. I can just imagine how those classes will be. I kept telling my dad that I wanted to get home schooled, but would he do it? No. Said something about work." She made a face that made her look like a brat, then laughed at herself. "Oh well, at least I get to spend the days with you." She told him, smiling and threading her arm through his as they walked. "At least you have me to keep your day interesting." She teased, grinning.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purple Trims on Tue May 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Mark merely chuckled. He wasn't sure on how to respond to that. He felt this... fuzzy feeling surface, but shook it off. It was probably because it's the first day of school as a senior.

Of course, he wasn't going to just let there be silence, so he decided to ask about something else instead.

"By the way, how's your brother doing?" he asked. "Haven't seen him since... since the last day of school before vacation, think."

Purple Trims
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Phoenix looked up at Marcus and smiled, seeing him think. She loved making people think, especially him. And the fact that all she'd done was be quiet, well that was even better. She looked at him, just loving the way he looked in with the early morning sun hitting him. "Well, he's okay I guess. Started classes about a week ago and hasn't stopped talking about his professors once." She laughed softly. "Over the weekend he even tried teaching me some stuff that I already knew. I just felt so bad for him, that I played along." She giggled softly and rolled her eyes. "How's your dad? I never see him around."

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purple Trims on Wed May 20, 2009 9:34 am

Marcus smiled to himself when she mentioned her brother teaching her things that she already knew. Some things never change, he thought, amused.

"My old man? He's doing fine. He's out of the state for a while. Some trouble came up at the hotel, and, man, he sure left in a hurry." That was normal, though. Marcus' father was a workaholic hotel manager, and was absent from the house often. One might think that he lived at his workplace. "Almost forgot to leave me some money, that old man," he muttered to himself.

Purple Trims
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed May 20, 2009 9:46 am

Phoenix tilted her head to the side. "I'm sorry to hear that." She said, looking up at him and feeling a bit bad that he had to be on his own. "You are always welcome over at my house. Food, or if you just need company." She offered him, though he should already know that. Her house had been open for him since they were three, he had been able to just go in at all times. She walked a bit quicker, hoping to get to school before they were late on their first day.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purple Trims on Thu May 21, 2009 10:09 am

"'I'll keep that in mind," he replied with a smile. "Thanks."

Noticing that Phoenix had started to walk faster, he picked up his pace. "Saaaay," he started, "What's the time now?" He looked around for a watch, clock--anything that could tell time. "We're not gonna' be late, are we?"

Just as soon as he finished his sentence, the school came into view. The prestigious private high school. Pooka High. (Marcus can't help but find the name to be funny)

"Great! Now I hope that the bell doesn't ring the moment we step into the school compound," he said, the excitement bubbling within him. "That would be a really bad movie cliche."

Purple Trims
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu May 21, 2009 10:22 am

Phoenix laughed at that, also feeling the excitement of the first day of school. "We should still have a few minutes." She said, looking at the beautiful red and tan school. "You're in my homeroom, right?" She asked. They had managed to be in homeroom together every year since the schools started doing a homeroom program. Which let the be next to each other with lockers. It always made her feel better, that even if they didn't have any other classes together, they would still see each other inbetween classes, and during the homeroom period.

((I'm putting up a pic of the school.))

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!