Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Porcelain Curse

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Porcelain Curse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:13 am

Aniyah laughed at his joke before sulking silently at the thought if not leaving the house. "Tomorrow night then." She had already determined the fact. It seemed she stared out that very window for years now. It was finally time to get out at least once. She twirled around and looked at him quizzically. "Be human forever? I'm not sure. There are a whole lot of things I don't understand about this house myself."

She got a chill just thinking about the house. Even though she said it was wonderful, really she didn't want to run him off. Sighing she looked back at him and chuckled. "Trust me it's not all it's made out to be." She replied with a hint of seriousness in her voice. "I wonder what it would be like to be human forever though. I can only imagine the amazing things you have seen in your life!"
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 am

"Oh yeah totally. War, famine, and effed up politics. Amazing indeed." He replied sarcastically as he nodded his head. "But I'm not promising tomorrow. I don't even know how this works. Do I have to like carry you around?" He scratched the back of his head and looked over at her quizzically. He would not be caught dead carrying an old doll around. "Because you are cool and everything but I don't think carrying around with you would make me any less crazy." He told her quickly so she wouldn't think he was being rude in any way. He was just used confused as to how this worked or the rules or whatever it came with being a human doll. "Also are you the only living thing that isn't real or do the walls talk too?" He was serious. He wanted to know of any other weird surprises he might encounter while living here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 am

Aniyah chortled at him hearing talk more. "No you wouldn't have to carry me around. I can only come to life at night fall. The only day I can stay a human during daylight is when a full moon will be out the same night." She quickly explained. "But overall you don't have to carry me." Another laugh escaped her lips. Biting the corner of her lip she really didn't want to answer his last question.

Bringing her knees up to her chest she looked at him. "There have been two occasions when families would move in and the next day they would be gone. I'm scared to stay in this place alone. I feel like the shadows are going to enclose on me and take me away." A light shudder came over her body. "I probably shouldn't have told you that, but understand if you want to leave now."

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:54 am

"I'm stuck here with you." Bradley laughed. "Leaving isn't an option for me." He shrugged and began to once again play with the loose thread of his quilt. A thought then struck in his head. The only way to find out about who Aniyah really is was to find out about her original owner. That would tell him alot and then maybe he could understand just what was going on. "Hkw about you sit next to me and tell me about your owner. Anything and everything insane to know it." He smiled up at her as he patted the spot next to him. Maybe if he knew a little history behind Aniyah he could help her to be a real doll or maybe he could wake up from this very weird very real dream. Either way it wouldn't hurt to try.

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:03 am

Aniyah looked at him and was relieved to hear him say he was staying. Though it worried her for him to do so. Nodding her head she took him up on his offer to sit next to him. She looked forward and thought back to the original owners. "Well they had one child which was a little girl. The father was a lawyer and the mother was a nurse. Everything was great until the Great Depression. He became overly stressed and started to drink heavily. One night he snapped and killed his wife and daughter claiming they were both demons."

Sighing heavily she blinked tears away at the thought of the horrible scene played in her head. "Anyways after that he was sent to jail. After the family left I noticed strange shadows throughout the house. Like they were watching me in a way. I think they haven't killed me yet cause I'm not all the way human."

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Bradley whistled when Aniyah told him what exactly had happened in the house with her owner. "Wow I'm sorry to hear that. I could never imagine witnessing something like that." His apology was sincere because he truly felt no one should have to go trough the traumatic experience of watching someone be murdered. He then realized the other half of what Aniyah said and looked at her for a moment confused. "What do you mean kill you?" He asked, a bit frightened bow. He didn't want anything harming his family. Spirit or not. Especially his little sister. He didn't know what he would do if something were to happen to Lily. She was his pride and joy though he didn't treat her like it.

"If something is going to hurt my family I would appreciate you telling me now," he requested putting his eyes back on Aniyah to let her know just how serious he was about this. He knew there was something wrong about this house. He had felt wrong about this move since his mother had told him about it. He had the choice to stay in Ohio but he knew how much his mother would be going through with raising Lily and keeping up the house while his father was away at work. Now he wished he had stayed. 

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Aniyah quickly regretted her words. She wished she could have taken them all back, but it was too late now. He was curious. "There have been times when I felt darkness dragging me down, but something happens like they realize I'm not fully human and then the feeling goes away." She explained a little farther. She couldn't help but feel a bit scared now that he was going to tell his family and leave her here alone again. "I wish I could explain farther, but it's kinda confusing even to myself, I'm going to try though." Taking a deep breath she started to speak again.

"When the house was first built, it was actually built from an old funeral home. It was said they were killing innocent people there, but the secret was kept from people who moved here. In a way it's like the spirits telling you to either run or trying to take you under with them." Aniyah looked at the ground feeling another chill go down her spine. "I don't know what will happen if you guys stay here any longer. Usually the shadows don't appear until the family lived there for three days." She quickly informed him that he had another two days to make up his mind. Looking forward she remembered she could move objects in the house. She closed the closet doors then turned back to look at him. "Cool huh? I can move anything object in the house by looking at it!" Aniyah quickly changed the subject now.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:23 pm

"No not cool considering the fact that my family could potentially be in danger and I only have 2 days to convince them to leave. Oh I can see how that conversation is going to work out." Bradley snapped trying his best to keep his voice down. In the back of his mind he knew that Aniyah had just proved to him how real she was. But he didn't really care at that moment. His family could be in trouble. "I can see just how that conversation is going to go down. Mom we need to leave this house is haunted. What makes you say that? Oh a talking doll told me!" Brad said to Aniyah trying to keep his composure but it was really hard for him with the news he had just found out.

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Her gaze fell to the ground as a wave of sorrow swept over her. "I'm so sorry you're in this predicament. If it makes you feel better I could try and help convince them to leave." She spoke in a hushed tone trying to calm him down a little. Normally she would have not told the truth, but something about him made her not want to see anything bad happen to him. Sighing she looked back up at him with a slight concerned look. "I should go now. I think it would be best if I didn't come back out until you guys are gone. I don't want to worry you anymore." Aniyah felt somewhat like everything was her fault but wasn't sure why it was. She felt a certain feeling rising in her, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Bradley sighed and shook his head at the girl putting a hand on her arm to stop her from going. He didn't mean to snap on her like that but it just scared him to think that his family could be in danger and there was nothing he could really do about it but just watch. He realized, though, that he had to keep his anger down because it wasn't going to help with anything. "No you should stay. My family isn't going to leave this house so I'm going to need help fighting whatever it is haunting this place." He told her looking over at her to let her know he was serious. "And it's a bad idea to try to convince them to leave. They can't handle any more stress so just stay my little secret." He told her letting his hand fall from its place on her arm.

He really hoped Aniyah just stood to herself and didn't try any tricks with his family. He knew his little sister Lily wouldn't be able to live in this house if she saw anything suspicious and she would be sleeping in his room for weeks if it came down to Aniyah trying to scare them away. "And look I'm sorry about freaking out on you. It isn't the easiest thing to hear that your family might be in trouble." He apologized sincerely.

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Aniyah looked at Bradley and came him a faint smile. She looked at where he touched her arm and wanted him to do it again. Wait what was she thinking?! Shaking her head quickly she looked back up at him. "No I understand. You care for your family deeply. If I was in your situation, I would be the same way." She smiled at him again before sitting down next to him once again. "Maybe you could do farther research into the house? I think that would help greatly." She tried her best to not say anything that would put more fear into him.

Seeing he was willing to try and get rid of whatever was in this house, made her want to help him to the full extent of her powers. "Just tell me what you want to know or have planned and I would be more than happy to help you." Aniyah looked up and met his eyes and stared at them longer than she should have. They quickly fell back down again awaiting his reply to her.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Bradley thought about what Aniyah said for a moment. He could go to the library on Monday after Lily went to school. He could check the old records and find out what he could about this house and then also look up how to stop evil spirits. He laughed quietly to himself after a moment. He couldn't believe he was actually buying into this and actually thinking about trying to stop an evil spirit. Things like this only happened in movies and he felt like he was in a movie at that moment. Or maybe a bad dream that he would soon wake up from...well hopefully. Right now all he wanted to do was be back home in Ohio in his bed with his girlfriend... errr ex-girlfriend. Anywhere would be better than here though.

"I think I'll go to the library on monday after we drop Lily off at school and see what I can find out about this house and evil spirits," he told her looking over at her with a sigh. "But for right now I need you to just inform me on everything you know about this house." He told her.

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Aniyah thought for a moment. She found herself looking at him as he thought about something. What was he thinking? Her mind tended to drift off a lot, so she really wasn't too dividers right now. She liked the color of his eyes. Maybe that was what was pulling her in? Really she didn't know cause she had the same feeling with the darkness in the house. She was snapped out of her trance when he asked her something. A faint blush swept over her face before she controlled herself.

"Well there is a locked door in the basement, but I wouldn't go in there. There a creepy feel to it whenever you go near it." She hoped he wouldn't try and go in there but he seemed kinda on the curious side. Aniyah didn't want to go in but she was curious herself. "Why don't we go in there tomorrow night?" She burst out and gave him a light smile.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Bradley became curious when Aniyah mentioned a door in the basement. What was in there?, he wondered. He knew that if it was locked then there had to be something really secret in there. Doors weren't locked without being opened for no reason. His eyes drifted back to Aniyah when she began to speak and he let out a small smile at what she said. "I think we could do that. I'm very curious to see what is in that room and whether or not it could help us out. I'm willing to try anything." He told her with a nod. It was settled he would be going down to the basement to see what was in that room tomorrow night. He would do it during the day but his little sister might become curious as well and follow him down there and he didn't want that.

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Aniyah looked at Bradeley and smiled. "Okay well I'll let you get your rest now." With out saying another word, she got off of the bed and walked into his closet. Closing her eyes she turned back to her true form as the sun started to come up. She was rendered useless in the daytime so it made no sense to stay on his bed any longer now. She was excited to see what was behind the door. Even though it gave her creepy feelings, she still wanted to see what was behind it. Maybe something would be behind there that would help her become a real human. It would be amazing to actually go outside for once in the daytime. She was tired of being stuck in this same house after all.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!