Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Princess On The Run

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

A Princess On The Run

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby butterflyrosem on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm

There's nothing here for her... it was time for her to take charge of her own life, & running away seemed the ONLY way for her to do it. She might be a princess, & might only have been used to being told what to do & how to do everything in her life, but for once, she wasn't going to take it anymore. She grabbed a bag, packed some clothes, a snack or 2, & stood on the windowcill, getting ready to fly away.

Princess stared at the guards below her window, who were too busy looking for intruders, & NOT expecting their princess to escape. Her mother's voice rang in her head. "It's your duty as the princess to take over when we are gone... you are after all princess over all butterflies & faries of this forest, my dear." She groaned & took a leap into the air as quickly as she could. "Please don't see me... please don't..." she said quietly as she flew towards the trees. She peeked once before flying to the nearest branch to see if they had seen her, but they still weren't looking. She sighed a sigh of relief, & started walking along the branch.

She found herself in a city she'd never seen before. Hoping she could find someone who might be able to help her, she walked to a man standing by a table filled with fruits of all kinds. She looked at them as if they were the most wonderful things she'd ever seen. When she grabbed one to look at it, he stopped her.

"No touching the fruit!" He growled.

"Sorry..." She said, & continued on, still hoping to find someone who would be kind enough to help her.
ButterflyRoseM, Princess over all butterflies & fairies

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

butterflyrosem
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Princess On The Run

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:51 pm

((Is there an OOC thread? Is this a closed RP? I won't be able to reply until morning, this thread just caught my eye. I've written stories like this before, and I'd be glad to jump in. X-D ))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby butterflyrosem on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 pm

(You're more than welcome to join in... anyone who's interested... :D It's not at all private, & I actually posted b/c I'd love responses!)

butterflyrosem
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:04 am

"She's run." Lord Vexicor growled, "I expect you to find her."

"Not for the sake of her parents, I assume, but for the sake of your own plans?" The Captain of the Hollow Men (that countries secret police) stood before the dark and sinister Lord of the court.

Vexicor growled at the young man, but the Captain stood firm. The Hollow Men were in a way more powerful than the Lords and the Ladies of the court. The pacing whirling snarling man in front of Jaix did nothing to intimidate him.

"From our reports, she's headed south to one of the larger cities..." Jaix reported, falling easily into his parade rest, "...There are some unsavory folks there--"

"Do you realize how close that city is to the border between our country and Larnya?" The Lord hissed. Jaix nearly curled his lip in disgust. It could not be more plain that the Lord had some sort of hidden agenda, and did not want things to be troubled.

"Yes, I know of the border. You see, I patrol it every once in a while..." Jaix said past gritted teeth, "But the Larnians only send traders up over the border, and we have not heard whispers of war--"

"I could care less about a war. War only hurts the small people, not me." Vexicor whirled again and would not stop his pacing, "You need to find her. Take your Hollow Men and go."

"Yes, Lord." Jaix dipped his head and slipped away in the shadows.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby butterflyrosem on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:12 pm

The outside world seemed a scary place to be. Everyone was giving her dirty looks, & making her feel like she didn't belong, & in a way, she was starting to feel they were right. In the castle, she had been given anything she wanted, & in so many ways, it seemed a strange thing for her to be running away. Why would she leave such a perfect place? Her heart just wasn't in her duty as a princess.

She followed the road past the vendors & continued to an open area that was simular to the courtyard at the castle. In the center of this open yard was a fountain. Around this yard were rows of homes on one side, & a road leading to what looked like a farm on the other. Children raced around the fountain & giggled as they chased each other in circles. She found herself laughing with them, & found a spot to rest for a moment. A woman with a basket of clothes was hanging her clothes on her fence & calling out to 2 of the children who were racing around the fountain. It was the first sign of calm since she had left the castle.

She stood up & started walking down the lane by what she at first had thought was a farm, but was actually a feild of tall grass hiding a pond behind it. She continued walking until she got to a house with 2 men working outside. When she passed, they stopped what they were doing & looked up at her. Their eyes widened when they recognized her.

"It's her." Juine whispered to his brother. "The princess..." Sak looked at his brother & nodded. He knew they would get a reward of some kind for having found her, so they conspired to let her in for a while. "Yes, if we let her in, & immeditely call the castle, someone is sure to be looking for her, & WE will be rewarded handsomely for having found her." He whispered to Sak. "Are you hungry?" Juine asked the girl. "We have a warm fire, & pleanty of food. My wife is an excellent cook, & you would be more than welcome to stay a while to rest."

"Oh, that's VERY kind of you, sir." She smiled. "Thank you."

"Very welcome, miss. My name's Juine, & this is my younger brother Sak. He can't speak much. He uses his hands. He lost his voice in the war..." They welcomed her in, & as soon as she got inside, & began to trust him, Juine secretly sent a message away towards the castle.

butterflyrosem
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:19 am

As Jaix slipped out of the Inner Court there was a Wyvern lighted down upon his shoulder.

"Well?" Rise ruffling his wings and snapped his jaws, "Are we going to go get her?"

"Of course we are." Jaix winced as the little claws scrabbed for purchase on his skin, "But I have some contacts to speak to, first. That city is not a good place for any girl to be in, alone. There are people who would want to kill her, and people who would want her to stay gone. If she finds a kindred spirit that means her no harm, then I'll eat your tail."

Mightily displeased with this condition, Rise gave a piercing cry and took off again. He flapped his way ahead of The Hollow Man, leading him through the winding halls of the palace.

Fell looked exactly like his brother, except the shimmering sheen of his scales had a bit of green tint to them. When the Princess allowed herself to be shepherded into the home of the two strangers, he nearly bit his tongue in agitation.

Of course, the little Wyvern could not slip inside--but he had to get in there. Darting bright almond-shaped eyes back and forth he flew full speed at the door and hit it with a dull THUD.

Landing on the ground, dazed, he had the presence of mind to change himself into a piece of gold.

"There!" The poor little shapeshifter mumbled, "That will get me inside for sure."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby butterflyrosem on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Princess jumped at the noise she heard on the door. She quickly hid behind a barrel. Juine stood by the door, & turned back for a moment.

"Who could that be?" He pretended to be shocked at the idea of guests. "Let me s..." When he opened the door & saw the piece of gold laying on the ground, he grinned, looking around to find it's owner. When he noticed there was no one in sight, he leaned down to pick it up. "Huh... Someone must have dropped... this." He held the gold for his brother to see. Sak jumped over to where his brother was standing, & started moving his hands rapidly to say something. "CALM DOWN, SAK! SLOW DOWN! You know I can't understand you when you move like that. What is it?" Sak slowed his movements & Princess noticed him pointing in her direction. Juine understood him, & walked over to the girl. "Did you drop this, my dear?" He asked, moving to give it to her.

"Not that I know of." She said, standing up. "I didn't bring... I mean, I don't have money. My family's poor." She lied. Of course, Juine & Sak knew she was lying, but Juine's wife Jaylah believed her.

"Oh, you poor dear." She whispered. "Come, sit. I'll make you some soup." Jaylah took her pot from next to the stove, & hung it on the hearth. She sturred the pot while she spoke. "Where are you from?" She asked, curiously.

"Somewhere far away." Princess said, sadly. "I've been traveling all day."

"What's a beautiful little fairy-girl like you doing so far from home?" Juine asked, sitting next to her, setting the gold on the table, & moving the chair across from him out with his leg.

"I had to get away." Princess sat in the chair, & looked at the woman at the stove. "There were many jobs I was slaved to do." Juine narrowed his eyes, knowing his princess was lying.

"A young girl like you, a slave? You don't look dirty enough to be a slave."

"Not that sort of slave," she said. "I was forced to do things I didn't..."

"DON'T YOU BOTHER THE POOR GIRL, JUINE!" His wife yelled. "She's traveled long & far, & probably needs some rest." She set a bowl in front of Princess. "What's your name, dear?" Jaylah asked, kindly.

"Pr... Prunella." She said, thinking fast from her mistake.

"Prunella?" Juine asked, laughing. "What an ODD name!"

"Hush!" Jaylah slapped his arm. "Sak," Sak looked at Jaylah. "Go fetch me a spoon, & go wash your hands, the 2 of you are filthy!" Juine scowled at the idea of cleaning his hands.

"We're NOT in need of cleaning!" He yelled. "We'll only get dirty again!" Jaylah scowled at Juine.

"EXCUSE ME?!?" She spoke with anger. "Did you just talk BACK to me?" Juine didn't say another word, & joined his brother to wash their hands by the sink. Juine kept listening as Princess spoke.

"Thank you for your kindness. I didn't get your name."

"It's Jaylah." She extended her hand & Princess smiled as she shook it.

butterflyrosem
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:21 am

"Why would she run to Kre'ya?" Rise muttered. He was curled in the rafters of the palace stables, preening his back while Jaix saddled up his horse.

"It shows she has been paying attention in her history lessons," Jaix fastened a few leather straps here, shortened things there, "Kre'ya is the only place that we can't go charging into with flags waiving and banners flying to get back our princess. It is still a city-state of the old Empire. While they pay taxes to our Royal House, they also pay to the Order of Laryna."

Rise looked around from his grooming. His beak was set and his bright red eyes flashed, "By the Wing! Do you think they could refuse to give her back?"

"Things have always been precariously set between our two countries." The Hollow Man gave the horse a pat, now that he was all fitted up, "And Kre'ya would fare well in a war. Those walls are hard to breach, and they only open at sunrise."

The little wyvern unwound himself from the rafters and with a flutter, landed on the saddle horn.

"A horse?" Rise looked distastefully down at the creature, "Why a horse? At least take one of the Royal Gryffins. By the Wing, Jaix! You know her location, you could simply appear there!"

"That would be very rude, and quite startling for our little princess." Jaix patted his side to make sure his sword was tucked there. He put his foot in the stirrup and hauled himself up and over the beast, "If she doesn't get her adventure out of her system, there will be no stopping her."

"But does she not know the risks she dances with?" Rise twitched his tail, feeling a bit irate, "Now, strike me for saying this...but growing up in the palace she doesn't know what she is dealing with. Her flight of fancy could easily start a war that this country cannot handle. Lives are at stake."

"That is why we will go collect her quietly." Jaix held out his arm to Rise, who stepped off the saddle and waddled up to the Hollow Man's forearm, where he shifted into an ornate armlet bearing the crest of the Royal House.

"It is done." Jaix snapped the reigns and they burst from the stable.

As he rode out over the moors away from the drawbridge and the sprawling golden palace, Jaix turned around. There was King Laius and Queen Jade waving at him from their window on the second floor--and a stiffer, much more stern figure from a lower opening. Lord Vexicor.

"Has Fell sent word to you yet?" Jaix muttered to his arm bracelet.

When it gave no response, The Hollow Man rolled his eyes.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby butterflyrosem on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Princess stood up after finishing her food. She smiled & thanked the 3 of them for their kindness, but when she stood up to go to the door, Juine stopped her.

"Leaving so soon, P... Pracella?"

"Prunella." She corrected.

"Yes, that's what I meant." He fakingly corrected. "Please stay a while..."

"I can't stay." She said. In a rush to leave, she took the door handle, but Juine blocked her.

"Why not? On the run, are you?"

"I have to meet someone." Princess moved around Juine & tried to open the door, but he stopped her again. "Please, I must go!" She moved his hand from the door.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you leave..." Sak moved up behind her & covered her mouth with a towel. He was stronger than she was, so he was easily able to keep hold over her. He moved her to a bed. Jaylah gasped.

"What are you doing to the poor girl?"

"Hush, woman!" Juine moved her back to her sewing room. "Just stay in there until I need you again." He locked her door after shoving her back into the room. "Our princess needs to be kept safe until our guards get here to take her from us... while giving us our just rewards for having found her & saved her before someone ELSE got to her." Juine grinned an evil smile. "She is to stay put." Juine gave Sak a rope to tie her up to the bed until someone was sent back from the castle.

Princess woke up a while later tied to the bed. She gasped & struggled, but it did no good.

"No, dear Princess." Juine said, grinning. "There is no escaping!"

"How did..."

"How did I know it was you? Let's just say I have my ways." He smiled.

"When they find out what you've done..."

"When they find out I've rescued you from the horrible outside world, they will greatly reward me!" He growled. "AND then, you will have to go along with it, because as we all know, this isn't your first adventure, & you were given the strict warning from your mother, & told you will have to marry who SHE chooses for you to marry when you're returned for having taken an adventure without their permission. We both know you can't afford to NOT go along with my story." He moved his hand over Princess's cheek. "You could have married a truly handsome prince some day if only you stayed & did your duty as a princess. Now, you will have to be set up with someone you don't know & don't love & who might just only want to USE you instead of love you." Princess moved her cheek away from his hand, but he got closer & grabbed a tight hold of her face. "You're now under the mercy of me & my brother unless you listen to us!" He growled as he leaned in to kiss her lips. His brother leaned closer & did the same. "You're now to do exactly as we say when your friends from the castle arrive, or you will be in big trouble at home."

butterflyrosem
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:58 am

Fell was still a little bent piece of gold in Junie's pocket. When the shape-shifter heard the evil in the man's voice, he felt something cold enter his heart.

BANG!

He shifted to a lit stick of firework--nothing violently explosive, as the man was very close to the Princess, but enough to cause Junie some pain and discomfort. Now that the man's trousers had a hole blasted clean through, Fell wavered.

The next shift was the form of an angry, stamping gryffin right in the middle of the bedroom. Fell was not afraid to stand as high as a horse or furl his wings to their greatest extent--knocking possessions off the mantle and onto the floor.

"You dare!" The fearsome beak opened and out came a deafening screech. Fell reached down and with a claw he cut the ropes binding the princess to the bed, his narrowed eyes not leaving the two men, "Your insolence has been noted and The Hollow Men will punish you accordingly. The wrath of the House will fall on you and your family for this injustice."

With this threat, Fell shifted once more to his normal wryvern form and hissed, wheeling around in the top of the room.

"Come on! Get up! Let's go!"

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby butterflyrosem on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:07 am

Princess followed Fell, gripping her things as she left the room. She could hear banging in the back room where Jaylah was. She ran to the door & unlocked it, & as she did, Jaylah pushed open the door & got out. She frowned at her husband who was still in shock as to what just happened.

"If you DARE ever do anything like that to me agian..." She shook her head. "No...I'm not going to let you!" She took Princess's hand & helped her with her items. "Let's go..." She smiled at Princess. "We will go back to the castle & explain you were kidnapped." She grinned in her husband's direction. "Yes, that's what we will do... You won't get in ANY trouble, because we will tell the king & queen you were kidnapped, & they will forgive you, & everything will be OK." Princess shook her head.

"No... I can't go back."

"Why not?" Jaylah asked, sadly. "Did something happen?"

"No, it's just that..." Princess stopped. "I just can't. I can't do the whole princess thing anymore... I just... can't."

"Princess... You're... Your life is enchanted. You're a princess. You're supposed to do the whole 'princess thing.'" Jaylah put her arm that was holding onto Princess's hand around her shoulders. "You're a butterfly/fairy princess... You have magic, & the ability to change the world for the better."

"I know, but..."

"No, Princess, you don't... There are things not the way you think. Without you there, this country would be un..."

"NO!" Princess felt like crying, now. "YOU don't understand... I just can't do it! I didn't ASK for this..."

"I know, but..." Jaylah sighed. "Let's just get away from here."

butterflyrosem
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Max A young boy about seventeen walked through the woods, he didn't belong to anyone, and he wanted nothing to do with the nobles. His country was in ruin and he was the only survivor, all he had were the clothes on his back, and an old sword that had belonged to his father. As he walked he passed a castle and saw a young girl in the window, he hid and watched as she flew into the trees.

Max decided to follow her, even though he didn't know where she was headed. He followed her to a cabin, and sat outside, watching and waiting for the right moment. When he saw that the girl and the mistress of the cabin were leaving, he came out and met them at the door.

"Where are you going?" Max asked the young girl.
I'll be back in school August 18th, I'll still reply, it just won't be until I get home :)

cali97531
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby butterflyrosem on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:26 pm

Princess looked at the boy.

"Away." She sighed softly. "I can't go back." She was almost in tears about having to return there.

butterflyrosem
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 pm

"Well, you had better hurry, the guards from your castle are on the way here." Max said, "can I come with you? I can be a real help in a fight, but if you don't want me along, then all you have to do is say the word."

Max watched the girl, he had been all around the kingdoms, and knew the routes, and where you could hide from the guards and not get caught, but if she said that she didn't want him along, then he would have no choice but to go his own way.

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby butterflyrosem on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:30 pm

"I would greatly appreciate the help." She smiled at him. "My name..." She whispered, "is Princess." She reached out her hand to shake his. Jaylah sighed.

"We're ALL going to get caught & get in trouble." She said. "If you want to go, let's go!" Jaylah grabbed Princess's stuff, & took her hand & then pulled her along. "If you're coming along with us, let's go." Princess looked at Fell.

"Please don't say anything." She begged, sadly. "I'm going to be in deep trouble if they find out I've run off again, & I KNOW I will be locked in my room again for another week. I just can't do it anymore."

butterflyrosem
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Max went to reach for her hand, but was too slow, as the older woman grabbed princess' hand, and dragged her away, he followed, but stayed towards the back. He wasn't sure why she was running, but he could ask that later, right now the goal was to get away safely. Max watched as the princess talked to something he couldn't see, he pushed it aside, and kept his mind on the objective, watching for any kind of danger.

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:02 pm

OOC: Since we haven't named the city of where the Princess is, I am hereby naming it Dhernia just for the sake of naming it.

IC:

Fell darted off after the Princess and this new arrival. He gritted his sharp serrated little teeth as he struggled to keep up. Giving up, he shifted to the form of a much faster hawk and shot after the young royal and this new scruffy looking boy.

They wound their way through the city, using all of the back runs and more deadly alleys. Fell could have changed into a goat and kicked this idiot boy for dragging the very obviously frightened girl through such a rough area. Was everyone thick-skulled?

"You don't seem very worried about the Princess."

"Of course I'm worried!" It was becoming evening, now. Jaix cantered through the countryside with a chatty hat perched on his jet-black locks. The Hollow Man seemed to be addressing it. The commonfolk didn't ask.

Jaix pulled the dapple mare up to a rushing river. He slid from the saddle, splashing into the shallows. Without a thought he flipped his feathered cap off his head, and into the water.

"HEY!"

Rise shifted back to his wyvern form, sputtering.

The horse ducked its head and began to drink greedy mouthfuls of water after the hard run. Jaix squatted down and cupped a few glorious mouthfuls as well. Wiping his brow and feeling his muscles threaten to seize, he walked it off, sloshing to shore.

"So what do you think, Rise?" Jaix called to the reproachful wyvern, "Should we ride hard all night and make it to Dhernia, or get an inn room and then make it on the morrow?"

"That's what I mean!" Rise grunted. He flapped over and landed hard on Jaix's shoulder; the man wrinkled his nose: The smell of wet wyvern was not a good one, "Our Princess is on the run. She is in danger. We need to--"

"She's not in danger." Jaix chuckled, "She has Fell with her. And--even if we did ride all night we wouldn't make it there in time for the gates to open in the morning. If we take a rest at the Inn, then we will be fully charged for when the gates open at night. I like the second option."

Rise could not argue with this logic, "Does the Dhern know that we are coming?"

The Dhern was the leader of Dhernia. He had an incredibly swollen view of himself. The entire city-state considered itself more important than the Royal House of the country that it even belonged to. Jaix doubted that the Dhern would bother himself too much to help her.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby butterflyrosem on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:03 pm

(K, no prob. I know... I sorta started this story like out of no where... I'd like to eventually make not only a map, but a bio for all my characters. Sorries I didn't think of that. :C B.t.w., Jaylah's 29, red-head, brown eyes, & a fairy, not a butterfly, & Princess's 16 & looks like the avi on my profile-->)

Princess started to get too tired to run anymore. The sun had already hit the horizon & was, at this moment, glaring in their faces. She stopped to rest for a moment. She was so tired, she couldn't even flap her wings. "Wait... I..." She gasped for air.

"No, Princess... we must keep going as far as we can." She sighed, tired herself, but she knew if they didn't keep going, they would get hurt. "We need to get to an Inn, or somewhere safe for the night. We can't stay here. This place isn't safe."

"I know, but I'm soo tired." She groaned out. "I just wanna lay down!" She started to act like the spoiled princess she was sure they all knew she was. "I can't... WALK!"

"Princess, we're all tired, but let's find an Inn first!" Jaylah growled. "Let's just go, before it gets late!"

butterflyrosem
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Max was breathing heavy, he was bent over, his hands on his knees. little beads of sweat fell down his face, his light green eyes searched the darkness for any danger. After a moment, he stood back up, and looked at them.

"She's right, we have to keep moving." Max breathed.

Just as he said that, a man walked up to them, "Excuse me, would you people like some help, or a place to stay?" he asked.

Max studied him, he didn't trust this guy at all, he wondered what the others would say about him. This guy had a stange air to him.

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby butterflyrosem on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:30 pm

Princess stood in front of Jaylah. She was innocently trusting of him & reached out her hand to greet him. "Yes, I'm Princess, &..." Jaylah cut her off.

"Umm... who are you?" She moved Princess out of the way. "AND how do we know we can trust you?"

"Nonesence," Princess moved back where she was. "I'm the Princess over all butterflies & fairies here, no one's going to hurt me." She smiled at the man. Something about him intreagued her. "My name is Princess, & YES we WOULD like a place to stay." Jaylah rolled her eyes... either their princess had changed her whole attitued, or she was tired & just wanted someone to help them out & get some rest. She moved her hand on Princess's shoulder & pushed her behind her.

"You'll have to excuse her. She's a little out of sorts right now." Jaylah moved Princess's hands off her shoulder when she tried to switch with her. She was about to speak, but Jaylah cut her off. "AS I WAS SAYING, who are you?"

"That WOULD be why I introduced myself!" Princess groaned at Jaylah. "I was talking to the man!" Jaylah turned to Princess & grabbed her hands. Speaking through her teeth, she said, "How are you so trusting? That's why my stupid husband & his brother were able to trap you so easily! You're so dumb for such a well educated princess."

"How dare you call your princess dumb!" Princess put her hands on her hip. "I am NOT dumb, I'm tired, & we all are, & we need a place to rest before it gets dark. It MIGHT be dangerous, but it's NOT being dumb to need a place to stay & accept help from someone willing to help. Besides," she moved back in front of Jaylah, "he has a nice face."

butterflyrosem
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!