Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Prison of Shyis

Prison of Shyis

a part of “Prison of Shyis”, a fictional universe by kittykit.

A creatures in the Night Roleplay. Currently Accepting all different creatures. Based in Medieval Fantasy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Prison of Shyis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Prison of Shyis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kittykit on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Prison of Shyis"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"In Memoria, of Alexander. Our dearly beloved...how could you go at such a young age?"
-Said by OC Lance Reis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kittykit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Prison of Shyis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Any type of creature from fantasy is allowed? Not looking to be OP'ed, just wanting to know my options.
18+ Freeform roleplay about heaven, hell, and the supernatural between http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=46642&date=1321123164
We could use quite a few people, come check us out!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:28 pm

i added an orc into the mix.. let me know if you'd like anything changed around

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kittykit on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Fabled_Tales; Yes, any type is allowed. Is there a certain type you would like to bring in? Or something?

BilgeWater: Your accepted, don't worry :3 Interesting idea.

kittykit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:21 pm

I didnt think anyone else would make an orc, so i did! [whats a fantasy story without orcs? nothing :P]

i pretty much kept him generalized as far as orcs go [big, strong, stupid, ect...]

and i plan to go into more detail on his background soon, just not alot of creativity flowing tonight.. ill try to add more tomorrow

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Can I make like a banshee... a spirit or something? Pleease?
Why is it called a broken heart if every part of you is hurting?

one-wing
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:03 am

how many characters are you hoping to get before we start?

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kittykit on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 am

BilgeWater: We already started xD So get roleplaying! :3

One-wing: A banshee? Hm, that would be interesting. If you can make it fit, I don't see why not. I'll base it off of your character submission, and then I'll see if you need to add anything to make it work. The overall idea though its interesting, and should be fine :3 Regardless, still post your character.

kittykit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:12 am

oops didnt notice, well i posted

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damian11 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:14 am

Well i have a good idea on how to play the role of the harsh comander and owner of this so called prision
I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies. -Nuizo Genoviez

Damian11
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:12 am

i didnt see in the description of the rp any mentions of cell mates

have we decided on this yet or are we all separated?

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kittykit on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:29 am

BilgeWater: I thought I put that....apparently not. Regardless, cell mates yes. It can be 1 to 3 people per cell. Who is in each cell that depends on you.
I been constantly debating if Rigra is going to have a cell mate or no. -shrugs-

kittykit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 am

cool, by the way, i went into a little more detail on Torgrimm

take a look and let me know what you think :D

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:29 am

umm damian, i think your .45s and tactical shotguns are a little advanced for the RP, maybe you could stab him in the head with something insted O.o

or change the pistol to a flintlock maybe

or is this a modern prison? if so i've had the setting a little mixed up in my head

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 pm

:D Finally gotten around to submitting Caddie, I'm been trying to decide what character to use, and in the end just decided to inflict the loveable little crazy on Shyis again.

She definitiely probably won't attempt to murder your charactrers this time Kit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kittykit on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Mez: Caddie! :D I love that girl. She is probably among my favorite characters of yours you know? Though we never know until they actually meet one another.

kittykit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:57 pm

Aw, glad you like her.

Well she's gotten rather less bloodthirsty lately...so hopefully she won't try and brutally knife Rigra, but yes, you can never tell. You might see her being nice for once.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kittykit on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Caddie? Nice? That will be something to see. Reagrdless of that fact, Rigra and her might get along. Might

kittykit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Bilgewater, Damian, this is a fantasy RP.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kittykit on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Brandley: I already gave the okay, because face it, an Orc is a fantasy creature.
Also if you look at my plot, its both fantasy, modern, medieval setting. So Damian's character does in fact work.

kittykit
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!