Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~Private~(Angel and Canzoni)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: ~Private~(Angel and Canzoni)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:06 am

"Well no one told me..then again..I'm not popular..so that's probably why." Teagan said as she looked over at him. "Thank you." she said. "For asking me to go on a date with you..you're really proving yourself to me and I like it." she said.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:07 pm

Jason smiled and looked over at Teagan. "Its no problem, I wouldn't ask you out on a date if I didn't like you right," he said with a smile. Then continued driving towards the grand opening.

[[Sorry its short, I gotta fix something atm so be right back]]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:16 pm

[[okies]]

Teagan smiled. "Right." she said as she looked at out the window. When they pulled up she saw the crowd of people. "Wow..there's a lot of people here..." she said begining to feel nervous. Her claustrophobia was kicking in.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:40 pm

Jason noticed Teagan becoming nervous, he patted her lap gently "Don't worry.. it'll be fun" He said with a smile and got out of the veichle. Walking over to her side he opened the door for her and smiled.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Teagan nodded. "Okay." she said and looked up when he opened the door for her. She took his hand and stepped out. She took a deep breath. "I can do this." she mumbled to herself.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Jason smiled and took her hand, leading her towards the building where everyone was. Just as they walked inside, the pair was greeted by some of the people who knew Jason. "This is Teagan," Jason said as he introduced her. "She's a good friend of mine" he added and then smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Teagan" said one of the people, a girl named Jen. "I like your dress"

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:19 pm

Teagan nodded. "Thanks." she said a moment after the girl said she liked her dress. She didn't look at the other people as she stood there. Yes it was rude but she was starting to get nervous again and held Jason's hand tighter.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:32 pm

After talking, Jason lead Teagan to a table while they waited for the grand announcement. As they sat down, Jason looked at Teagan who was obviously nervous about coming here. "So besides almost fracturing my hand," he said as he joked "Are you okay being here?" he asked as he looked at her.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:42 pm

[[did you get my PM? lol]]

Teagan pulled her hand away when he said that. "Sorry.." she said looking down. She nodded. "I'm fine." she said quietly as she kept her hands in her lap and kept quiet. She looked around and then at Jason.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:51 pm

[[No, lol but right now I gotta go, I wont be on till like late, gonna see a friend I havent seen for awhile. byee]]

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:11 pm

[[Okay. bye.]]

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:06 am

Jason smiled "It's fine". He looked over at Teagan and smiled, then glanced at the people who were the owners of the new resteraunt. As they gave their speeches and what not, Jason glanced at one table where his friends sat. Obviously still upset with what happened, he then looked at Teagan.

[[Have you thought of an idea for our next RP?]]

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:23 am

[[All I got is realistic romance drama or school based.]]

"Your friends are here." Teagan said not looking at his friends. "I take it they're still mad at me for stealing you away from them." she said looking down. "Do you like me Jason?" she asked a moment later. "I mean..really like me." she added.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:29 am

"Yeah I've noticed them" He said as he looked at Teagan, then drank from his water. "No.. they're mad at me for not Nicky back so," he shrugged and looked away slightly then back at her. "Yeah I like you Teagan" he said trailing off "You're not like any of the girls I've dated, and thats why I like you"

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:41 am

[[Do you have any ideas?]]

Teagan smiled. "So are we like official now?" she asked him. "And Lacey said I stole you away and it's a good thing too." she said with a smile. She looked at him but didn't say anything else as she waited for him to speak.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:50 am

[[Not at the moment. Maybe something dramatic between two teens who find out that they will have a child, and after telling their parents, they disapprove and one of them end up moving with their parents; leaving the other behind. I dunno XD just a thought]]

Jason smiled and nodded. "Well thats if you want it to be offical" He said and smiled. "Yeah well maybe you stealing me away is a good idea" He laughed softly. Jason then laced his fingers with Teagans.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:05 am

[[XD sure. sounds fun. which teen will move though?]]

Teagan laced her fingers with his. "I want it to be official." she smiled. She looked at him. "I guess this has turned into a great night." she said laughing softly when he agreed with him about her stealing him away.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:17 am

[[Hmm, I guess the guy XD]]

Jason smiled and held her hand. "Then its official," he said. Jason agreed, he enjoyed being with Teagan. With what went on with his friend and ex, he completly forgot about it, and honestly he didn't care. Now that he was dating Teagan. "It did turn out into an amazing night in fact," he smiled as a slow song came on.

Looking at Teagan he smiled. "Wanna dance?"

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:20 am

[[Sure XD. I get to play the girl right? Lol and do you want to start the thread or me?]]

"Especially since I didn't think the two of us would ever be dating just because we're two different people." she said. She got quiet when the slow song came on. Looking down, she began to blush. "Um..I can't dance." she said looking up at him. "I'm really clumsy and I'll more then likely trip and embaress myself." she said quietly.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:37 am

[[Aha well I wouldnt know how to start it off XD so you go? XD]]

Jason smiled "Well you know what they say, opposites attract" He said as he laughed softly. Getting up Jason held her hand and smiled. "Come on, it'll be fine. I'm not much of a dancer myself" he admitted.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!