Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~Private~(Angel and Canzoni)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

~Private~(Angel and Canzoni)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:51 am

Character Sheet :)

Name; Teagan Moss

Age; 16

Look; Image

Personality; Teagan is very shy and quiet. She keeps to herself and is usually found writing in a notebook or drawing in a sketchbook. If she's not drawing or writing she usually has her camera out taking photographs or listening to ipod. She doesn't have many friends because everyone thinks of her as the "Scene Chick" but Teagan doesn't mind. She does have her eyes set on one boy though.

Teagan rolled over in bed just as her alarm went off signaling it was time to get up. Groaning she pulled herself out of bed and made herself walk into the bathroom. Turning the water on, she undressed and got in. After showering she got out and made her way to her room again where she put on a pair of skinny jeans, a blue Mayday Parade shirt, and her converse.

Making her way back to the bathroom, she stopped in front of the hall mirror and looked at herself. She was only 5'0" and 92 pounds. Most people thought she was anorexic because she was so tiny but she wasn't. She ate loads of food but never gained so much as two pounds but they always disappeared by the next day. Going into the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and pulled her blow drier out and dried her hair and then plugged her straightner in. As it got hot, she applied her makeup and then striaghtened her long black hair and went back to get her hoodie and bag.

She left after making sure she had everything and began walking to school.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: ~Private~(Angel and Canzoni)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:02 pm

Character Sheet.
Name: Jason Flett
Look: Image
Personality: Jason is well known as the guy that always gets the girl. He's had so many girlfriends, he'd lost count to begin with. His personality can be quite cocky and he can be self-centered at times, but once someone gets to know him, he's actually a charming guy. He's part of the 'Popular' people of the social scene, to him, that obviously doesn't matter to him. He parties, he drinks, he hooks up, and well, he'll love at anytime.

-----

As his cellphone alarm beeped and vibrated, Jason rubbed at his eyes and rolls to the other side of the bed, to wear his cellphone layed resting onto the dresser. Shutting off the alarm, he sat up and stretched out his arms letting out a heavy yawn. Pulling his covers off himself, he got out of bed and walked over to his bathroom, turning on the sink faucet he splash some water upon his face and neck, it was his way of refreshing himself and well, waking himself.

Sliding on a white t-shirt as he walked back into his room, he turned on his stereo and played the lastest Mudvayne CD he recently purchased. Opening his drawer he slide on his casual jeans and quickly glanced into the mirror, not bothering to at least make effort with his hair, he shrugged and walked down stairs, suprisingly none of his parents greeted him. Usually they are still at work, or they are in some other city, tieing down a big bisnusse.

Jason was okay with that, in fact, he loved it. Parties were always held at his place.

Grabbing a botteled water, he headed out the door with his belongings and got into his car, as he pulled out of the driveway he made his way to school.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:28 pm

Once Teagan got to school, she walked inside and went straight to her locker. Opening it, she put her messanger bag in her locker and pulled out her books for her first class. Closing her locker she walked off, down the hall towards her class.

Entering she went to the back of the room where her seat was. Sitting down, she pulled out her sketchbook and began working on her the drawing she had started the night before. It was a drawing a girl standing under a tree with tears running down her face and a boquet of crushed roses at her feet.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:35 pm

Pulling into the school parking lot, he got out of his veichle and turned on his alarm. Walking towards the school doors, he was greeted by a group of his friends. As the hallways started to crowd when the warning bell went, Jason went to his locker and grabbed his books for first class. As he closed it he headed to his first class.

As he entered his classroom, he sat at the side of the classroom right by the window. Even though he didn't like the seating arrangments he didnt mind it, as long as he sat by one of his friends he was okay with it. Leaning onto his books he chatted with his friend as he waited for class to begin.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:40 pm

Teagan looked up when more students began coming in. Most of them were the Popular kids. Most of them were also pretty mean to her. She sighed and slumped down in her seat, brining her sketchbook up since she didn't like other people looking at her drawings.

The bell for class to start finally went off and Teagan closed her sketchbook, putting it with her other notebooks as she pulled out the binder and books for her class and flipped open to the page they were on last week.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:54 pm

As the final bell went off, Jason continued to chat with his buddy as he got out his binders and flipped open to the page the class was discussing last class. Even though he wasn't at school last week, due to nursing an intense hang over. The teacher mentioned that the class would start a project. Sweet, thought Jason. Another way to at least make someone do my work for me. He smirked as he listened but then his smirked faded, as the teacher mentioned he was assigned to Teagan. His eyebrows creased as he looked down at his desk as the teacher assigned other students, then glanced back at her.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:01 pm

Teagan looked up when she heard the teacher mention her name and frowned when she realized who her partner was. Jason. She looked over at him, he was obviously not happy about being her partner either. After the teacher assigned all the partners she told them to move their desks together and she would pass out the papers. Teagan looked over in Jason's direction to see if he was going to move, or if she'd have too.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:15 pm

As the teacher mentioned to move their desks to their new partners, Jason grunted and got up. His friend snikered and Jason nudged him as he moved. Not bothered to move his desk he gathered his stuff and made his way to the back of the room. "Beat it," he said to the twerp sitting by Teagan, without hesitating the guy got up and moved. Sitting by her he connected his desk to hers and placed his belongings, not saying a word.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:20 pm

Teagan looked over at Riley who ran off when Jason told him too. She shook her head and looked at Jason. She never talked to him before. "You know..maybe if you were a little bit nicer to people you'd have more friends then the..no offence..whores and jocks you hang out with now." she said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:28 pm

Not suprised to what she said to him. In fact, he heard it many times from other people. "Like who, friends like you" he said coldly. Sure enough he wasn't exactly pleased with the parnter arrangements, in fact he despised his teacher. "I'm fine with the friends I have" he stated as he pretened to listen to the teachers instructions.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:34 pm

"Like I would want to be friends with you." Teagan said. In truth, Jason was the boy she had been crushing on for over a year, and it hurt her when he said that. Of course she knew how to hide her feelings. The teacher gave them a poster board and told them that the project was to think of a made up town and draw it on the board and come up with a story about the town.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:49 pm

"Ouch," Jason said as he looked over at the assignment sheet. He rubbed at his forehead and sighed deepely, knowing he cannot get out of this project because its half of his term mark. Looking over at her "So, what should we do about this project" he said. Ignoring the fact that his friends were watching them as they snickered.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:01 pm

[[If I poof it's because I went to bed. My brother likes to wake us up at 5:30 in the morning to open Christmas presents.]]

Teagan looked at him. "Well I suppose you want me to do the entire project..so I guess you don't have to do anything..as usual." she said getting an attitude with him. She reached across to grab the board. At least it wasn't big. As she reached, her sleeve got hooked and moved up some on her arm, revealing some cuts. Teagan noticed and covered her arm up hoping Jason didn't see.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:12 pm

[[Aha, fine with me. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas day :)]]

Jason looked at her, a bit thrown back from what she had said. "Then that wouldn't be fair, seeing how'd you recieve all the credit now will it?" he said. As he looked at her, he noticed how quickly she covered her arm, even all noticing the cuts that were revealed when her sleeve moved up. Leaning in some, he continued to look at her. "Whats with the cuts?" he asked.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:16 pm

[[Thanks. :D. I'll be on tomorrow too in case you're wondering lol. I've no life XD]]

"It's none of your business." Teagan said. Shit. she thought. Shit shit shit. Fuck my life..he's noticed and if I tell him he'll report it to the teacher and then everything will just be one big clusterfuck. she thought. "My cat scratched me." she muttered a moment later. "Well..if you think it's going to be unfair..I'll draw and you can write the story."

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:25 pm

[[Not a problem ^_^' and if I'm not on its probably cause I'm too excited of the presents I end up with a stroke :P]]

Jason shrugged, "Alright then, its none of my business." Even though he knew that it wasn't a cat that scratched her, he decided to leave it at that. He nodded "I'm fine with that," he said just as class ended, gathering his stuff he got up and looked at her "Maybe you should de-claw your cat then?" he said then walked off, joining his friends as they walked outside the classroom.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:29 am

[[XD No no stroke ^.^]]

Teagan shook her head as he walked out. She put her stuff in her bag and then rolled the poster up and left the classroom. She walked to her locker and put the poster up and exchanged books for next class and then headed there. She looked away from Jason and his friends as she walked.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:37 am

[[XD So far I'm good]]

Jason was with his friends by his locker as he was approached by one of his "girls." He greeted her with a hug and a light kiss on the cheek. His friend Bishop teased Jason about him having to be paired up with Teagan. Nicky, Jasons girl was obviously not amused, asking Jason who this Teagan was, Jason shrugged and said it was nothing but a stupid project. Not noticing Teagan walking by, he cuddled Nicky and as he spotted Teagan he glanced away some.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:53 am

[[that's good lol. get anything good?]]

Teagan sighed and sat down in her seat when she got to class. She rested her head on the desk as she tried not to cry. Finally she looked up when she felt someone throw something at her. Looking up she saw a paper ball roll to the ground and a couple of the cheerleaders who had walked into class, were giggling. Teagan ignored it and laid her head back down.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:04 pm

[[Ahaha, yes I got a new mobile ^_^' so far its good what about you?]]

Jason walked into class with his girl as the bell rang, not exactly suprised to see Teagan there. Hopefully she wouldnt notice him coming in. He walked across the room and sat with his buddys. He made a face as the cheerleaders giggled as they told him that they chucked a paper ball at them. Even though he knew that they enjoyed picking on her, he kinda felt sorry.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!