Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~Private~(Angel and Canzoni)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: ~Private~(Angel and Canzoni)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:19 am

Teagan's phone began vibrating in her pocket. She looked down and picked it up. Reading the text she smiled some. Nothing..do you have something in mind? she sent back and then went back to doing her work.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:29 am

As he watched the class, his phone started to beep a couple times. Looking at the screen, he smiled and texted. Maybe we can go out for a date or something.. grab a bite to eat, which ever. Pressing send he smiled, hoping that she'd accept.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:31 am

[[im going to bed im pretty tired so ill talk to you in the morning. night.]]

Teagan smiled at the text. Sure. I'd love too. she hit send. Woah did she just agree to go on a date with Jason? Maybe this was a setup. Maybe Jason was just asking her out so he could embarress her in front of his friends..no she had faith in him and was hoping he was chaning for the better. She hoped.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:42 am

[[Alright, good night.]]

He smiled as he recieved her text. I'll pick you up at 7 he texted and pressed send. Even though he knew what his friends told him about Teagan, he ignored it. He liked who she was, and the fact that she's obviously not like the other girls he dated, he didn't mind that. In fact, maybe this project assignment wasn't such a bad idea, who knew he would fall for his project partner, he sure didn't.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:42 am

Teagan smiled. Okay great. I'll see you then. she hit send and put her phone away for the rest of class. She continued working, moving from the work in her class, and then the work for the project. Her day just got a lot better thanks to Jason. Maybe this was the nice side he said he would show her. She hoped because she's liked this boy since last year when she first saw him in the hallway. Shaking her head she continued working until the bell rang for lunch.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:15 pm

Jason smiled as he recieved the text. "Looking forward to it." He said to himself and smiled. Just as the bell rang for lunch, he got up and made his way over to the cafeteria. He skipped breakfast this morning, due to sleeping in. As he entered the room, he grabbed some food and sat with his friends. Even though they were discussing certain things, Jason glanced around the room, hoping to see Teagan in. He was really looking forward to having dinner with Teagan

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:22 pm

Teagan put her stuff in her locker and walked into the lunch room. She got a bottle of water and walked over to a table in the corner of the room. She never sat with anyone because, well no one liked her. She also only had enough money to buy water. Sitting down she opened her bottle and took a drink as she pulled her ipod or and began listening to it.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:51 pm

As Jason was talking with one of his friends, he looked up and noticed that Teagan was sitting alone. "I'll be right back" he said to his friend as he got up and walked over to Teagans table. As he sat down in front of her, he tapped gently onto the table, getting Teagans attention. "Hellooo," he said with a smile.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:54 pm

Teagan looked up and was surprised to see Jason sitting in front of her. She took her earplugs out. "Hello..um..aren't you supposed to be sitting with your friends?" she asked confused that he was sitting in front of her but not really wanting him to leave either. She looked behind him towards his friends who were glaring over in her direction. Teagan looked down. "So what are we doing tonight?" she decided to ask.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:24 pm

"I was thinking we can check out that new opening of Chasens tonight" mentioning the new opening of the restaurant in town. Looking at Teagan. "Thats if you want to, it'll be fine." he said as he took a shot of his water bottle.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:27 pm

"But..I'm not the type of person to go in those kinds of places..all the rich popular people go there...like you and your friends." Teagan said as she looked down at the table. She began playing with a piece of the paint that was chipping off and finally flicked it away. She looked back up at Jason, waiting for his answer.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Jason looked at Teagan and placed his hands onto hers. "It wouldn't matter.. please come with me" he said as he continued looking at her. He did want her to take her somewhere new. Not caring that his friends were watching them, the only thing he cared about right now was her answer. "I'll plead and make a scene and beg on my knees if I have to" he joked and smiled.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Teagan looked at him and then around the cafeteria. "Please don't make a scene..that'll only drag attention to me and it won't be good attention." she said and smiled. "Okay I'll go with you." she said but stopped. "Wait..do I have to dress fancy or anything? Like is this a fancy resturaunt or something?" she asked him, not moving her hands from his. She could feel all the eyes of his friends' on her, glaring at her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:52 pm

"I doubt that," he said and smiled. "Yey, and well it's not exactly very fancy but its just fancy fancy, if that made any sense" Jason said and smiled. As he held her hands, he glanced back at his friends then at her. "I better get going" he said then softly kissed her hand "I'll pick you up later" smiling he got up and made his way over to his friends table.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Teagan pulled her phone out. But what am I supposed to wear? she sent the text to Jason and looked up when the bell for lunch to be over with rang. She got up and threw her water bottle away and made her way back to her locker.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Jason looked at his text he recieved and replied. Don't worry, my friend will take care of that. after pushing send, he talked to one of his friends Lacey. Lacey and Jason were bestfriends and he knew he could count on her. "I hope you dont mind helping out Teagan with something to wear" He said to her as they walked to the lockers. "No no not at all, I think I have the perfect dress for her" She said and smiled. "Thanks Lac, but I better get going" he hugged goodbye and made his way to class.

[[I got to go, so I'll be on later tonight, byee.]]

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:31 pm

[[okay. bye]]

Teagan looked at the text. She gulped. Your friend? Um..I don't know if that's a good idea Jason..your friends hate me.. she pressed send. She sighed and rested her head on the desk. This was going to be a long day.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:39 pm

Jason was sitting out in the track after running, as he drank some water his cellphone started beeping. He read the text and replied My friend isn't like the others, so plase dont worry pressing send he then wiped his forehead with his gym towel and sprawled out on the feild. It was hot this day

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Teagan just finished up her lesson when her phone began vibrating. Okay..I trust you. she pressed send and waited for the class to be over with.

[[I'm going to skip to the end of the day when Lacey comes to help Teagan if that's okay?]]

Teagan was pacing around her living room as she waited for Jason's friend. She was getting more and more nervous as the time went by. A part of her told her to just call Jason and cancel the date while the other part told her to give his friend some time. She looked out the window waiting to see if she was going to show.

[[i see you like Twilight -points to your avatar-]]

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:06 pm

[[Thats fine ^^, I guess I have to place Lacey XD]]

Lacey followed the directions Jason has given her when school ended. She didn't mind helping out Teagan, in fact Lacey was excited. Stepping out of her Mercedes, she grabbed the dress she has borrowed from her parents shop. Walking up the driveway she noticed Teagan peering out the window, giving a wave she smiled and knocked on the door.

[[I like the book, the movies alright]]

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!