Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP between Jake and Keikeiya

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private RP between Jake and Keikeiya

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:01 pm

"Well, you are the most experienced fighter/assassin there is...you know what to expect and we will make it worth your while..just name your price" The headmasters voice commanded respect.. he was offering her a reward for doing something she had to do anyway
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Keikeiya narrowed her eyes to the floor. "No, Head Master...that will not be neccessary..." She turned and left from the office, kicking a wall on her way out. She figured it had started becoming apparent to herself that she had anger issues...nah...

She turned down the hallway walking slowly back to the training grounds...acutally dragging her feet to help prevent it any longer as she looked for Jake.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Jake was now lying on the ground screaming in pain as two girls were beating Jake up more..there were kicking his sides and slowly removing the needles shouting insults at him for attacking Keikeiya, and for how bad of an assassin he was..

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:21 pm

"Eyy!" Keikeiya shouted, running towards the girls. They looked up at her, and scattered off and she ran towards them. Keikeiya, staring off in the direction they had run and sighed, then looking down at poor Jake...poor poor pathetic Jake...she recalled thinking as she leaned down and yanked the rest of the needles from his body without hesitation. "Up" She said simply, folding her arms. "Up and lets start working..."

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Jake got up and then gave her a weird look as he drunk a healing potion...

"Me and you working together...you must be joking..who told you that.....i hate you little smart ass guts i would never work with you!"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 pm

"My little smart ass guts control you now, twerp...Headmaster said you got selected as our 'Champion of the Trails!'" She sadi the wrods sarcastically with a smirk as she leaned against the wall. "And guess who your trainer is, lover boy? Me. So the sooner you get over it the sooner I can train your pansy ass so we dont all get killed..." Again she smirked, narrowing her eyes at him. "I could always put you back on the ground..."

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Jake looked at her in amazement..."Is this a joke...me???? i am the worst....but your training me..OH NO!!!" Jake knew she was going to enjoy it..tormenting his very essence of life,he was now in a way her pet

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:36 pm

"Yup...and to start off, run 3 miles...." She smirked and lazily yawned, tired, bored, enjoying herself. "Go on, run, and when your done with that i want 100 pushups..." Keikeiya would enjoy her new power. Sweeping her hair back with her hand she folded ehr arms and stared with a smirk, one eyebrow rasied as she knew that he wasnt going to enjoy this in the least bit.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Jake began to run around the track..he tired with in 2 minutes, not even clearing half a mile by far, before he fell to the ground..he was in pain...he felt as if he was bieng tortured for bieng not so good at things..he was waiting until KeiKeiya sa him, wondering how she would react...

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Keikeiya dropped ehr head, sighing deeply. She sautnered voer to him slowly, putting her hand on her hips and she slightly nudged him with her foot. "Seriously? Falling in the middle of a track? What happens when your oppionent is chasing you? Are you going to lay down on the ground and wait till he comes to find you and play dead? Huh?" Grapping his arm she yanked him up. "Stand up! SInc eoyu cant ifnish these 3 miles, you finish this one. You can have some water then I will start you on something a little easier...move!" She said, pushing him in the direction.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm

Jake began to whimper and then ran 10 meters, and fell got back up, ran another 10 and fell.Jake continued this process for the whole 1 mile, whimpering as he fell to the ground each time...It was now getting dark, most of the people had retreated to bed as twilight came, but they stood there..continuing..

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Keikeiya...face palmed herself, softly hitting her forehead as she muttered. 'Your kidding me...train this guy...yeah...right...'

"Okay okay! Your embarrassing me! Get your ass over her!" She yelled at him, folding her arms, as she didn't look up. She covered her face with her hand like she was embarrased by being even near the boy.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Jake ran over to her, falling twice... "Yes miss i am here..." He was shocked that he called her miss...but he could see that she was embarrassed to be near him...he felt upset he had let her down...but he then remembered he hated her and decided to just get his breath back..

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:59 pm

"You know...balance isnt your thing is it? Go climb up on one of the standing oples, balnce on it, and hold it there. I dont care how many times you fall over, you get back up and do it again until I decide you figrued it out..." She pointed at the small, but sturdy pole, then glared at him.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Jake sighed...He got to the small pole and began to climb it...He could not even climb as he kept sliding down, every time he tried..he was tired and exhausted, he was sweating and dehydrating..he could not cope..he had been trying for a hour, then he simply turned around and faced her directly and looked her in the eye "I am not doing it anymore..."

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!