Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP Buddy

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Private RP Buddy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:05 pm

It seems that everyone is doing 1x1 roleplays now so I might as well give it a try. There are a few rules though...

1. All post would have to be done though pm or e-mail, my messenger is down
2. Post have to be at the very least 4 sentences
3. I need literate, descriptive, and intricate post. No "Omgz I lyke 2 pley gootar 2!"

Well those are the rules, now here are a few of my ideas.

1. Realistic, two people are going through hard times with friends, family, school, or whatever and run away from it all, trying to survive without the help of anyone but eachother.

2. Fantasy, two mythical beings(vampires, fairies, werewolves, etc) set out to find a special gem that will rid the world of evil. On the way they run into numerous enemies and such.

3. Realistic/Random, two people attened a school for spies/assassins/etc, and get put on a team to do missions and stuff together.

The ideas are pretty simple, if anyone has any other ones please let me know ^_^ And if you're interested again, let me know.
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Private RP Buddy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightyKnight on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:37 pm

I'm interested! I'm favoring the school for spies/assassins. Let me know if I sm to be the 'Buddy'.
'When you're finally in my arms, look up and see..
Love Has A Face'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightyKnight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Private RP Buddy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:45 pm

Thanks for taking interest in it, I'll send you some more information about it soon as I can.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!