Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP (Canzoni&Angel, again)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private RP (Canzoni&Angel, again)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Caroline laughed. "Yeah but you can always pick up something on the way here and we could share." she said with a smile as she looked down at her food. She wasn't hungry anymore after seeing a commerical on the tv about killing cows. She pushed her tray away and changed the channel. Spongebob was on. "I'm watching Spongebob. What are you doing?" she asked her boyfriend.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:26 am

Gavin chuckled softly. “Ah but then I’d be too hungry and probably eat the food on the way to the hospital.” He said with a smile as he sat up on the bed, now fully awake and eager to see Caroline. “Well since we are talking so much about food, I’m suddenly feeling hungry. So I might just grab something to eat in the kitchen or go grab some breakfast from a fast food joint.” Gavin said as he got off the bed and stretched out his arms, letting out a slight yawn. “Which ever works better,” He said inbetween a yawn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Caroline laughed. "You're such a pig." she said with a smile. "And you know I'm kidding." she added before he could say anything. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and sighed. "Those nurses are coming to check my vitals again so I'll see you when you get here. Love you." she said before hanging up.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Gavin laughed. “Alright, I’ll see you later. I love you.” He said before hanging up. Gavin smiled and placed the phone on his bed before going to the bathroom and grabbing a towel. Gavin figured a nice shower woke wake him up and once he was done taking a shower then he would head down to the hospital.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Caroline looked at the nurses as they came in. One of them took her food away while the other one checked her I.V. and vitals. "Is your boyfriend coming over?" she asked. "Yes." Caroline said. "When can I leave?" she added. "We don't know yet." the nurse said as the two of them left. Caroline sighed and laid back waiting for Gavin.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:00 pm

After taking his morning shower and getting ready Gavin grabbed his sweater and walked out the door then towards his car. Before he left, he left a note for his parents to let them know that he was going to the hospital and if they needed him then he would be there. It didn’t take Gavin much time to pull out of the driveway and down to the hospital.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Caroline was now laying in bed watching tv as she waited for Gavin. She continued channel surfing and using the bathroom as she waited for Gavin. She wanted to call him but she didn't want to bother him if he was on his way over. She just decided to wait and settled in to watch reruns of Spongebob.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Gavin arrived at the hospital in record timing, he pulled into the parkway and made his way inside the hospital. After signing his name into the visitor’s log, Gavin greeted the doctors before making his way into Caroline’s room. He gave the door three slight knocks and opened the door as he peered into the doorway. “Hey you,” He said with a smile as he walked in and over to Caroline before giving her a kiss. “So uhm, where is my food tray hmm?” Gavin said as he chuckled obviously teasing.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:35 pm

Caroline exited the bathroom and climbed back in bed. She began channel surfing again and looked up when she heard the door open and saw Gavin walk in. She smiled. "Hey!" she said happily as he walked over and gave her a kiss. Caroline returned it and then laughed. "They took the food tray..don't worry the food was really crappy." she said making a face. She looked at the tv then Gavin. "Spongebob is on." she said with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Gavin chuckled softly. “Awe, well maybe next time I would come in earlier and have your food tray then.” He said with a smile as he sat down on the chair next to Caroline’s bed and looked at the TV screen. “Oh Spongebob… I think I seen this episode,” He said with a smile and looked at Caroline as he laced his hand into hers. “So how have you been? Any word on when your going to get out of here?”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Caroline giggled. "You should come in earlier then." she said with a smile as she looked at him with a smile. She nodded. "I seen this one too..its all reruns." she said as she looked at him and sighed. "I haven't heard anything..I mean I asked them today and they said they didn't know." she said frowning.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Gavin frowned. “Well I hope they do have a answer soon, I hate seeing you laying here” Gavin said as he looked at the hospital bed and sighed, soon resting his chin after he cupped his hands together on the bed, resting his chin on top of his hands. “I’ve spent almost every month in here hoping that you would wake up,” Gavin said as he looked up at Caroline, not bothered to move.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Caroline nodded. "I hate laying here too." she said. She looked at him and smiled. "Well that's so great of you..that just proves what a wonderful boyfriend you are." she said as she caressed his cheek. "And I did finally wake up." she said as she leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips before pulling back. "I love you."

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:04 am

Gavin smiled and kissed her back as he sat there. “I love you too,” He said as he leaned back on the chair as he ran his fingers though his hair. “So how are the other girls? Have you heard about them recently?” Gavin asked when he looked at his girlfriend.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:09 pm

Caroline smiled as she looked at him. "I don't know..I haven't heard any news about them in a few days." she said as she looked at him. "I think one of them went home the other night because she didn't have major injuries like the rest of us." she added.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Gavin nodded as he smiled up at Caroline. “Well I hope you know… I still have that giant panda.” He said as he looked up at Caroline. “And he misses you very much right now and hates that I placed him in the corner as he collecting my laundry clothes.” Gavin said as he laughed softly.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Caroline smiled. "Well you should bring him to visit." she said and slapped his hand a little. "Don't put my panda in the corner. What's wrong with you?" she asked with a smile. She was joking about her attitude but she was serious about him putting her panda in the corner.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:00 am

Gavin chuckled softly. “The panda doesn’t mind keeping an eye on my laundry though,” He said with a smile and playfully rubbed at his hand acting that it hurt when she slapped him. “Maybe I should bring him over, he misses you heaps. But not as much as I missed you though.” Gavin said and sat up straight as he kissed her with a smile.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Caroline smiled. "Make sure he smells good before you bring him over." she said with a smile. She looked at him. "I missed you lots." she said as she leaned up some so she could kiss him back. As she pulled back she caught one of the nurses at the door. "Hope I'm not interupting." she said with a smile and gave an extra one to Gavin. Caroline glared at the nurse who cleared her throat. "Caroline the doctor would like to meet with your parents later today if that's okay?" she said. Caroline nodded. "It'll have to be after six..they work until then." she said. The nurse nodded. "I'll let him know." she said before leaving the room.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Gavin turned back and noticed the nurse caught them kissing a bit. He smiled and bit down on his bottom lip as he looked down, obviously embarrassed to be caught kissing his girlfriend by a stranger and looked up at Caroline with a smile, lacing his fingers with hers. Gavin watched as the nurse left and laughed softly. “Oh wow… I hope they don’t start coming in like this when I visit you.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!