Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP (Canzoni&Angel, again)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private RP (Canzoni&Angel, again)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Caroline laughed. "I see you're really hungry." she said with a smile as let him have some of the macaroni. She picked up a piece of meat and took a bite. She frowned. "The meat is gross." she said as she sipped some of her water. "How's the mac and cheese?" she asked him with a smile.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Gavin laughed softly. “The mac and cheese is yummy,” He said with a smile and looked at Caroline. “But I’m not sure if I want to try out the meat now.” Gavin said as he glanced at the meat and scrunched up his nose. “Next time I should just sneak in some food for you, normal food. Not food that taste like garbage”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Caroline nodded. "You should." she said with a smile. "Because this shit taste like cardboard." she muttered as she looked at the roll, afraid to eat it. "You can have the rest of the macaroni." she said as she laid back on the bed and looked at the tv. Spongebob was on again so she turned it up and smiled.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:25 pm

Gavin smiled when he took a couple more spoonfuls of macaroni and smiled once he was finished. He laid back on the bed and looked at the television. “Spongebob is starting to annoy me for some odd reason I think its cause of the way he talks and the way he laughs that rubs me the wrong way.” Gavin said as he laughed softly.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:14 am

Caroline giggled. "Well..since Spongebob is annoying you..what do you want to watch?" she asked as she pushed the tray away from her since she wasn't that hungry anymore anyways, and handed the remote to Gavin. "You choose." she said with a smile. She then moved close to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Gavin grinned. “Yay,” He said with a smile and grabbed the remote from Caroline before he wrapped his arms around her. He flipped through the channels and landed on one that seemed a bit interesting. “How about… Mystery Diagnosis.” Gavin said as he placed the remote on the tray and leaned back on the bed.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Caroline smiled as she leaned into him. "Okay. Well that's good." she said as she looked at the tv. She smiled at him. "I love you." she whispered and kissed his neck.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Gavin smiled and ran his fingers through Caroline’s hair lightly as he held her. “I love you too,” He said with a smile and kissed her shoulder softly. He heard a slight cough from the other side of the room and glanced to see his parents standing there with her parents. His mom smiled as she held a giant panda. “We hope we aren’t interrupting you two’s” Gavins dad said.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:24 am

Caroline smiled at Gavin's parents. "No..we were just watching tv." she said with a smile. She looked at the panda. "You brought the panda..yay." she said with a smile as her parents walked over and looked at their daughter. "You seem better today." her mom said as she touched her head and leaned down to kiss her. Caroline nodded.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Gavin smiled and laughed at what his dad said. “Yeah just watching some tv, and wondering when the hospital would start making food that actually tastes like food.” Gavin said as he sat up on the bed and made some room for her mom to see her daughter. “You see, I told you that they were going to be your messangers for the day,” Gavin said with a smile as he winked at his parents who laughed. His mom placed the panda on the couch, that had a “Get well” button on it.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:29 pm

"Thank you." Caroline told Gavin's parents. Her mom smiled and patted Caroline's head and smiled. "Would you like us to go pick you up something?" her mom asked. Caroline nodded. "If you can I mean..I don't know if they'll allow other food inside?" she said as she looked at her parents.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Gavin smiled at both his parents and Carolines. “I’m sure they will allow this.” Gavins mom said as she looked at her mother. “We can give it s shot,” Gavin’s dad said and looked at his son. “Do you want anything Gavin?” He shrugged and looked at Caroline with a smile. “Maybe just a soda and a chicken burger, I’m not that hungry.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:30 pm

Caroline smiled. "What about you sweetie?" her mom asked. "I'll have the same as him." she said with a smile. Her mom returned it. "Alright well we'll be back." she said before her and Caroline's dad walked out of the room.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:54 pm

“We’re going to go get some coffee then we’ll be back with your food,” Gavin’s mom said as kissed Gavin’s head and smiled at Caroline. “It’s good to see you’re doing fine Caroline.” She said before walking out of the room with her husband. Gavin watched as his parents left and smiled at Caroline. “We’re getting real food,” He said as he laughed softly.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Caroline smiled and watched her parents and Gavin's parents leave before looking at Gavin. "I know..hopefully they can get it in here without the doctors or nurses stopping them." she said with a smile as she looked at him. "So what are we watching now?" she asked since Gavin still had the remote.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Gavin nodded and smiled. “Well you can pick. My show is done.” He said with a smile and lightly kissed Caroline’s head. “Hopefully you can get out soon, and we can be anywhere but here.” Gavin said as he handed the remote to Caroline. “Let’s hope we can go somewhere that doesn’t have cheap cable like the hospitals” Gavin said as he laughed softly

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Caroline giggled. "Oh we can only hope." she said with a smile as she took the remote and began flipping through the channels. She found Cartoon Network and noticed Chowder was on. "Is this okay? I haven't seen the show in a while." she said as she looked up at Gavin with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Gavin smiled and nodded. “This is fine,” he said with a smile and layed back on the bed. “I don’t mind.” Gavin said as he watched the show with Caroline. He snuggled up closely to Caroline and closed his eyes slightly as he yawned. Soon enough Gavin fell asleep as he rested his head against Caroline’s shoulder.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Caroline smiled. "Well okay then." she said as she continued watching Chowder. She looked over at Gavin as he fell asleep. She smiled and turned the tv down and then closed her eyes. She slowly fell asleep after him. A few minutes later her door opened and her mom and dad walked in with food.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Gavin shifted some when he heard the door open but kept eyes closed. He listened to the parents chuckle softly then Gavin opened his eyes slightly and rubbed at them. He noticed that Caroline awoke as well and smiled as he sat up slowly. “Hey.. guys,” Gavin said softly as he let out a slightly yawn.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!