Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP: WorstxNightmare and BeautifulTragedy

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Private RP: WorstxNightmare and BeautifulTragedy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WorstxNightmare on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Name:
Nickname (if Org. member):
Quick Biography:
Weapon/Power:
Looks:
----
Name: Raxosidy
Nickname (if Org. member): The Mind Master
Quick Biography: Raxosidy was originally Megan before being taken into the Organization. She was the best of friends with Sora before her heart was eaten by the Heartless. She became a Nobody, and even though she doesn't have a Somebody, she still lives mysteriously. She suddenly appeared to Xemnas on the street, and he took her in as the Fourteenth member. The member she's probably closest to is Roxas, and she has a funny feeling it's because she was so close to Sora when she was a Somebody. The Mind Master is mainly set to record Sora's dreams as he's in his slumber.
Weapon/Power: Raxosidy has two powers, cuz' she's special. Mind reading and telekinesis.
Looks: Image Just imagine her with black hair and no wings. ^_^

Name: Sora
Nickname (if Org. member): xx
Quick Biography: Sora's the chosen one, the keyblade bearer. He is the one who has fallen into a deep sleep, and who knows when he'll wake up. Even though he's not really supposed to dream, he does anyway. To some, Sora appears in their dreams as a ghost form, talking and informing them about what might happen next.
Looks: Image I'm terribly sorry it's small. It's all I could find D:
----
Fourteen shot her head around her own room, taking in everything. She was a Nobody. She was the newest Organization member. She was.. everything that she could see before her eyes right now. And, from what she could tell, that obviously wouldn't change. She pulled her hood up and walked outside the hallway, looking for any lurking members, but found none. She snapped her gloved index finger and thumb together to create a black and purple swirling portal in front of her, and she stepped in, appearing in the room that Sora was kept in. She smirked silently, and shut her eyes, placing one gloved hand on the glass case he was incased in, and tuned in to his dreams.

Sora appeared in his ghostly form in Riku's thoughts briefly, talking about what had happened in his dreams most recently and such. There was nothing really to be said, just a few quick things. He then waved to his close friend, and appeared back in his own dream. It was like the real Destiny Island, except better..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WorstxNightmare
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Private RP: WorstxNightmare and BeautifulTragedy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:37 am

[If my profile are kind of wacky I'll make up for them in the post :P]
Name: Lilith 'Lily'
Nickname (if Org. member): N/A
Quick Biography: Lily was friends with everybody back on Destiny Islands a while back, she always had a crush on Sora but was always to shy to let him know. When the Islands were engulfed by darkness Lily wound up in Traverse Town, where she spent a few years by herself. Later on down the line, after almost forgetting all of her old friends, she ran into Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, and Riku; they told her about what had happend to Sora and asked if she would help them. Of course she was more than happy to agree to assisting them.
Weapon/Power: Lily doesn't have a keyblade, instead she fights with a giant disk, called a chakram, which she keeps strapped to her back. It easily slides out of its holder when she is in battle, and can cut through almost any kind of metal or other material.
Looks: Image

Name: Roxas
Nickname (if Org. member): 'Key of Destiny'
Quick Biography: Roxas is Sora's Nobody, though he doesn't know it yet, and is the 13th member of the Organization XIII. He is good friends with Raxosidy and Axel, if he isn't off on his own he can be found with either of them.
Weapon/Power: Oathkeeper and Oblivion
Looks: Image

Lily stretched her tired muscles as she woke up from a good night's sleep. She had been travelling with Riku and the others for a while now, searching for Sora in hopes of waking him up from the deep sleep he had fallen into. Lily didn't know much about the Organization or the long journey Sora and the others had gone through trying to save the worlds. Back when she was in Traverse Town she had assumed all of her friends from Destiny Islands had died during the night when the darkness consumed the world. She was relieved to find out that they were all still alive. After they saved Sora, Lily was looking foward to seeing everyone again. It felt like it had been so long since she'd seen her friends, especially because she was so close to all of them, the thought of seeing them gave her the drive to save Sora. Even putting that aside, her feelings for him were gave her the most strength. She was determined not to stop, even if it meant she had to die in the process, she was going to find him and make things right again.

Lily yawned and looked around the room, it was her first time on a gummi ship. It felt weird having so much space on the inside when it looked so small from the outside. She got up and walked over to where Donald was steering the ship.

"Where are we going?" She tiled her head, she hadn't been to any other world besides Traverse Town.

Roxas had just finished getting dressed for the day. He zipped up his black cloak and headed out the room. The hallways were both silent and empty. He walked further down and rounded the corner. Still no one was in sight. He wanted to talk to Raxosidy but he couldn't find her. Figuring she was asleep of something, he just kept walking, hoping to run into her while aimlessly walking around.

[I have two more questions ^^, are Riku and Mickey with Donald and Goofy. And where should they be going?]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WorstxNightmare on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:01 pm

[Yeah, Riku and King Mickey are with Donald and Goofy. And they really should be going to Traverse Town, for the moment.. I dunno yet to be honest, lol.]

Raxosidy was suddenly blocked out by a wall of light, and she slammed into the opposite wall, as if someone had thrusted her against it with her own power turning against her. She groaned quietly and landed on the floor on her feet, appearing to be completely fine. "Weird," she noted, and stepped out of the room, turning off the flickering light, to leave the only light on in the room: the light that was over Sora while he was sleeping.

The Mind Master sighed as she stepped out, back into the hallways, looking behind her at the glossy white door with a single mark on the knob, indicating that it was an experimenting room. Actually, it was one of Vexen's experimenting rooms until he moved everything to his own lab. When she swung her head back around, she ran into another member, not watching where she was going. Smooth, Raxosidy.. She thought to herself, and looked up, noticing Roxas. "Oh!" she called quietly to herself, grinning. "Hi, Roxas."

WorstxNightmare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:42 pm

[All righty ^^]

Roxas looked around the hallways and all the different doors, considering opening each of them up one by one. He skipped that idea, knowing he would probably run into someone while they were busy and end up getting yelled out. Not to mention the fact that it would take quite some time to open up each individual door. He had lived in this place for a long time and still didn't know what was behind all of the numerous doors that lined the hallways. He laughed at that thought, he didn't plan on finding out either.

He slipped out of his thoughts when someone bumped into him and looked down. It was Raxosidy, which made his mood brighten. Besides Axel, Raxosidy was one of the few Organization members he could stand to be around. "Hey. I've been looking for you." He said, smilling back at her. "What are you up to?"

Lily sat in the seat next to Donald and crossed her arms, still shaking off her fatigue. She looked around, noticing nobody else was in the room. She figured they were still sleep, and after talking to the king about the adventures they had been on, she completely understood why. After a long yawn she turned around in her chair and looked at Donald who was staring straight ahead.

"Where are we going? When will be be there?" She frowned when he didn't answer her and got up, towering over him since he was so short. "Here, I'll drive now." She said, forcefully pushing Donald out of the pilot's seat and took his place. She looked down at the control panel, not understanding what any of the buttons did. She took a chance and pressed a square blue one, suddenly the gummi ship shot off into warp speed. Lily sunk down in her seat then almost flew out of the seat when it stopped.

"Hey I recognize this place, we're back at Traverse Town." She said, taking a deep breath and looking over to Donald who had been hanging on to the back of the seat for dear life.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WorstxNightmare on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:02 pm

Raxosidy sighed sharply. "Had to look over Sora," she started, leaning against the wall. "Got slammed into a wall, with ANOTHER wall of light. That's always fun." She rolled her eyes, putting saracasm on 'fun'. "And what about you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she sent a thought to Xemnas.

Couldn't get into Sora's thoughts.. He was like, blocking me out with a wall of light..

WorstxNightmare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:46 pm

Roxas shook his head and laughed lightly. "Try to be more careful next time, I don't want to hear that you went through the wall and got knocked out." He said, putting a hand on her shoulder, still keeping a friendly smile on his face. "I was just waking up and decided to go look for you and Axel. Larexene was telling me about a group of people who were trying to find us, something about Sora. I didn't know if it was true or not, thats why I was looking for one of you. I don't really trust Larexene." He admitted, shrugging and dropping his hand back to his side.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WorstxNightmare on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:08 pm

"I see," Raxosidy said and raised an eyebrow when he put a hand on her shoulder. It gave her chills that went down her spine, and she took in a deep breath. "Yeah, I'll see what I can do about being more careful.." Wow, was she out of order today. She felt really off for some reason. Like her mind was totally elsewhere.

"Nobody can trust Larxene these days," she said and laughed. "Who knows. I'll keep you posted if there's anything new." Her eyes flickered to the door next to her, realizing it was her own. "How convenient," she said to herself, smirking. She swung her arm over to open the handle, and toggled it open just enough so she could slip in.

WorstxNightmare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:06 pm

Roxas watched as Raxosidy slipped behind a door, he opened his mouth to question her but dropped it and turned to walk down the hallway. He figured he'd leave her alone, if she didn't want to talk he wasn't going to harrass her about it. Maybe I'll try and talk to Xemnas, I feel like there's something I should know that I don't. He sadi to himself, turning down a hallway that had two large double doors at the end.

Lily opened the door to the ship and jumped out eargerly to see where they had landed. Much to her disappointment it was Traverse Town. "Aww, I was looking foward to going to some exotic place with exotic animals and here I am, back where I was for two years." She said dryly, ready to leave only seconds after landing. She turned back to the others an put on a pouting expression. "Why are we back here," She sighed, "I was stuck here for two years and now we're back." She eyed Riku and pointed an accusing finger at him. "This was your idea wasn't it? You figured you'd ditch me here and go somewhere with real action." Riku rolled his eyes in response. "No, we need to pick up some things before we go to your 'action packed' world." He stated, casually walking past her and towards Cid's shop. Lily reluctantly followed him.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WorstxNightmare on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Raxosidy poked her head out from her door, noticing that Thirteen was walking down the hallway. She sighed quietly and shut the door completely, sitting down on her bed, looking out the window towards the heart-shaped moon. "Kingdom Hearts.." She shook her head. "What a joke."

See, Raxosidy wasn't the kind of person who would believe something so real that it seemed fake. She believed that true power came from a true ruler, in this case, it was going to be Xemnas. It depended on whether or not they gained Kingdom Hearts, and if they did, it would be the key to their conquest over the world. The conquest that could change almost everything. Especially, without Sora to stop them.

Her hand formed into a fist as she slammed it against her bed frame, pain starting to seethe through her veins. She shut her midnight blue eyes, and thought. Thought about the past, thought about the future.. The future. Wow, something she never put her mind to. The future wasn't very exciting for her, or so, that's what she predicted. She predicted that she would be bored out of her mind half of the time, her relationship with the Key of Destiny had totally drifted into nothing. Her eyes flew open at that point, and she started breathing heavily. "Impossible."

WorstxNightmare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Roxas pulled the handle on one of the two large doors at the end of the hallway. They were a lot heavier than they looked, he frowned and tugged harder. The door swung back, just barely missing the tip of his nose. He stepped back for a second then entered the room, looking around for Xemnas. "Is anybody in here?" He called out, hoping someone would answer him.

Lily swung her legs back and forth on the counter in Cid's shop. It felt like it was taking them forever to pick up the few parts they needed. She sighed loudly, hoping they would pick up on her boredness. They didn't. Instead they kept browsing, picking up different things here and there. Lily rolled her eyes and hoped off the edge of the counter and turned back to everyone.

"I'm going for a walk, let me know when you guys are finally ready to leave." Before they had time to protest, Lily had already left. She knew here way around Traverse Town better than most people did, reason being because she spent so much time there.

"Sora, I wonder where you are right now." She muttered to herself.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WorstxNightmare on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Raxosidy stared at her gloved hands for a moment, taking in what she was. Mind Master, number Fourteen. Right, she knew that. That was right. It's not like she was some weird poser trying out for the Organization and she ended up being a fake, right? She shook her head and took that thought out of her mind. She rested her head on her pillow as she looked at the ceiling, flicking her wrist towards the door so it opened. She as well flicked her wrist so a CD would go into her CD player, and it blared out music.

"This doesn't seem right," she whispered to herself. "Everything here just seems like a lie, a lie that I can't seem to get out of. Or a dream. Yeah, more like a dream. A dream that's a nightmare, a dream that's called life." She rolled over, and sighed silently, taking in the lyrics. Something was wrong.. She just couldn't put her finger on it.

WorstxNightmare
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!