Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Privite rp(Overkill and Heartless)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Privite rp(Overkill and Heartless)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:18 pm

"Bye." She said and continued to clean up. She walked into one room and it was a mess. She sighed and started to pick up everything.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:53 pm

[[sorry, I got caught up and couldn't think of anything to post, so I'm going to make a jump in time if you don't mind. I don't think there is much to be said/done when they're working. Btw, what eve happened to that Kingdom Hearts RP]]
Later that day.

Daniel walked back into the room where they had stayed before, it was late and he finally had managed to sweep egnough of the house that they wouldn't beat him. One of the overseers came with another slave who had the meager rations that they gave the slaves. When the slave was slow in dropping off the rations the overseer cracked his wip and the slave dropped the plates and started run back off to the kitchen Daniel only thought of the many options he had and the result in the end, however none of the seamed to be a good idea. Daniel's thoughts began to wander and at one point stopped at Melody, he thought for a moment but waited for her to return, realizing her job would be harder or at least take longer seeing as she had more to do.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:14 am

((It went dead :cry: ))

She sighed and came in later that night. She guessed it was around midnight, but couldn't be sure. She noticed that there was food, but just ignored it and went to her bed. She layed down and closed her eyes to try to go to sleep.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:03 am

[[Well, Not as evil as you thought is struggling by with about four players: Roxas_13, Nightia, Inu_kun_, and Myself]]
Daniel woke up as Melody walked into the room, he watched as she went to her bed and tried to go to sleep. Daniel couldn't help but feel sorry for her and he said in a very soft tone,"You know, I finished sooner, so if you want I could help you. You had at least three times as much work as me. So long as you want, the offer stands."

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:23 pm

"I'll think about that..." She mumbled, ahlf asleep. A few seconds later she was fully asleep, breathing deeply in and out.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:49 am

Daniel watched as she seemed to postpone answering his offer, giving up he went to sleep. that night he had a dream, or rather, a bad memory. It recalled the day he was enslaved, the dream was as real ,if not more so, as/than life. The events were fresh in his mind, and at one point it took the form of a lucid dream. Daniel managed to realize he was dreaming and to take control of the dream, but this only back fired as he tried to run and was beaten harder than he ever was in real-life. The whole night this dream went on not even giving him a break to wake up in a cold sweat.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Melody woke up later, then noticed that Daniel was awake and he looked alittle frightened. She got up and sat on the end of his bed, looking at him, "Are you okay?" She asked, gently placing a hand on his forhead, "Your alittle warm, I'll get a cold rag, lay down."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Daniel sat there staring at the bed, rubbing his eyes in fright. He almost completely missed the question Melody posed due to the severity. Daniel fell back and stared up at the roof, lost in thought. As hard as he tried he couldn't stop replaying the dream in his head.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:00 pm

She came back with a rag she had soaked with cold water and placed it on his forhead, "There, that should help." She sat on the edge of his bed, "Did you have a nightmare?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm

"Thank you." he said Daniel thought for a moment, mostly about the relaxing coolness of the cloth. Siting up slightly said,"You have no idea. I hope you don't mind me asking but do you remember the day you were enslaved? Well, Unfortunately I do, and the memory haunts me to this very day."

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:25 am

"Yes, I remember." She said quietly. Her parents had died and none of her family member would take her in and so she was put into slavery. She sighed and after a few minutes lifted the rag and felt his head, "Still warm." She said and placed the rag on his head again.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:28 am

"That's a first, something two should never have in common." Daniel said in a tone of jest. Daniel had learned the adding levity to a situation could lighten a serious mood and end an awkward silence, this had became his favorite method of coping with stress as well. Daniel's tone became more serious as he said, "That sucks, but if you ever want to share a burden I'll always be here." at the end of the sentence he gave an encouraging smile, hoping to help Melody in some way or another.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:08 am

"I don't like to talk about it. Usally if I do it makes the apin of it worse, so I just put it in the back of my mind." She took the rag from his head and soaked it in more cold water. She placed it on his forhead again.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:46 am

Daniel shrugged and said,"Whatever works, I'm just trying to find a way to repay the favor. You took care of me when I was whipped several times, and you're taking care of me now." Daniel looked to Melody confused and said, "I can't figure it out, why?"

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:24 am

She smiled at him, "If us slaves can't stick together and help each other out, then how would we ever survive anything?" She took the rag off his head once more and placed her head on it, "Hmm...your fevers down." She placed the rag back in the bath room and sat at the end of his bed so they could talk, "So..."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Daniel got out of bed and sat on the side right next to Melody. "well, that makes since, now if only some of the others would realize that, who knows maybe we'd be able to use the unity for-", Alex paused and thought. Alex turned to face melody and asked,"so what now?"

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:11 am

"I guess we should go back t osleep if we don't want to be tired for tomorrow." She sighed and got off the end of his bed and crawled into hers.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Daniel jumped backwards onto his bed and said, "Alright, see ya in the morning and thanks again." Draping the covers over himself Daniel slowly faded into a deep sleep.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:03 am

The next morning Melody woke up early and quietly made her way out the door so she wouldn't bother Daniel. They really weren't supposed to start work for another hour but she wanted to so she could finish up earlier. She started cleaning up things that had been messed up after she cleaned them from the day before, humming quietly to herself.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:49 am

Daniel, having just woke up, rubbed his eyes and looked about the room. It was early and he noticed Melody had already gotten up and left. Daniel figured she was trying to get a head start and finish sooner. As he thought about this he heard a very quiet echo of a song. Daniel picked up his broom and began to follow the sound. This was a bit difficult becuase the house was very big and would echo in almost every room. Luckily this all ended when Daniel finally managed to track it down to Melody to whom he said,"So I take it that's why you're called Melody, huh?"

overkill
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!