Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project Se7en

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Project Se7en

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:06 pm

Envy,Lust,Greed,Gluttony,Wrath,Vanity and Sloth.
The Seven Deadly Sins. Many people from artist's to comic book writers have tried to imagin and personify them in many different ways.

For the past forty years scientist's at the Hannagan Institute,a secret military funded research lab,have been working on project se7en. Five years ago the first set of embryos formed. They have been growing at an incredible rate and in two weeks they are due to be drained and opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that's the story. You can play both a scientist, a sin or both.

----sins---
Name:[The same as your sin]
Apperance:
Personality:
Special power:[sheild,able to turn fingers into weapons,can eat people ect.]

Envy-WhispersofMe
Lust-Farly
Vanity-Proclaimer
Greed-
Gluttony-
Wrath-Thorgaar the Bloody
Sloth-TowerCorp

-------Scientist's-----
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:

1.Bartholomew Rogers -albel cigaro
2. Natalie Brewer - Roll_The_Bones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Envy
Apperance:Image(female version.
Personality:Sarcastic,loves to torment people,hyperactive,unlike most of the other sins she won't fight an unfair fight.
Special power: Can change her apperance to look and sound like someone else.
Last edited by WhispersofMe on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Project Se7en

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorgaar the Bloody on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:36 pm

Name: Wrath (Prefers Adlatsbani)
Sin: Wrath
Appearance: Is tall, and muscular. His orifices weep blood, and his black hair is matted down. He wears a mottled blood red greatcoat, and his irises are a pure gold. His skin is either blackened from flame or extremely pale.
Personality: Very quick to anger, and very withheld. He holds grudges almost as hard as a fundie holds opinion.
Special power: Just because blood isn't considered wrathful, I'm changing this to a natural steroid and adrenaline that gets produced when he gets wrathful. Lovely, isn't it?
Last edited by Thorgaar the Bloody on Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Evil has a beauty all of its own.

There is no such thing as good or evil. There is only beauty, and those too blind to let it live.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorgaar the Bloody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Farly on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:09 pm

Name: Lust (Prefers Aspin McNight)
Sin: Lust
Appearance: Image
Personality: Sultry and selfish. Does anything to get what she wants.
Special power: If you make eye contact with her and she uses your name she can make you feel as if you'd do anything for her

Farly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:33 pm

Name: Vanity
Sin: Vanity
Appearance:
Personality:
Special Power: Imagine illusions so powerful, that you feel that you never even left your own realm. His powers are wide and broad, no boundaries of what he can make you think nor do. Turning his own pain, his own nightmares into yours!

OOC: LOVE THIS IDEA! Will Edit. :)

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:53 am

((All accepted.^^ We just need the other sins and a few scientist's and we can start))

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Name: Bartholomew Rogers
Apperance: Image
Personality:Bartholomew takes great pride in the sins. He is chivalrous, a very dilgent worker and a bit of a perfectionist. In addition the man is surely not afraid to speak his mind to his superiours. This may all be becuase he desires to be as great as his late grandfather,Mathew Rogers, one of the founding memebers of the institute. Finishing project se7en was Bartholomew’s goal for the past eight years and one may wonder what he is goging to do with his life now that it may be coming
(I added a bit)
Last edited by albel cigaro on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DO NOT WANT ...my post to be rated.

If you feel like critiquing any post that I make please do it though PM as I find it much more informative than a simple number

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:35 pm

Name: Natalie Brewer
Appearance: Image
Personality: While in her senior year of college, a year ago, she was approached by a man and offered an internship at Hannagan Institute. Natalie being a very curious person, which is why she wants to become a scientist, automatically accepted the offer. Natalie has spent most of her teenage/young adult life with books/ lab equipment so she isn't very used to being social. When stuck in a social situation Natalie often feels shy/embarrassed. When talking to some one she doesn't know to well she tends to stutter her words. Natalie is also very clumsy, often breaking glass beakers or tripping over cords,or just her own feet, and hitting expensive machinery.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:28 am

Accepted. We can start a soon as the other three sins are taken and then we'll begin on the day that the seven are awakened and let out(They're currently in suspended animation in something close to a cryogenics tube.)

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TowerCorp on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:20 pm

Name: Sloth, but she like calling herself One.
Sin: Sloth
Apperance: she's a short, chubby 6 years old girl. she is very pale and have long black hair and yellow eyes.
Personality: she's lazy, and very calm. she doesn't speak, or just says a word or two if it's needed. she always looks sleepy, and is very childish.
Special power: she can alterate the density of her body and become like air. if breathed by someone, she can make the person fall asleep or die, then she returns to her original density.
Last edited by TowerCorp on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
i was really, really hoping i didn't have to state this, but i see no one actually uses the brain here, so...
i'm a foreign. english is NOT my language.
i'm just 16 years old, and i learned it alone.
so please, before rating my posts with low grades, think about how difficult is for me to rp in a language that is not my language.

TowerCorp
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:37 pm

She's fine.We just need the other two sins and we can start

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TowerCorp on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:32 am

i was wondering, shouldn't this thread be in the OOC section? because things could become confused if you put the IC and OOC thread togheter, i think...

TowerCorp
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:51 am

Yeah I know but it's easier for me and I didn't have alot of time to make an OCC and an IC so I had to have them both together.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TowerCorp on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:45 am

but i've seen lots of roleplays that were closer for this reason.... players don't like disordinated threads. it's not a problem to me, of course. but i think you just have to ask a mod to move the thread. since the actual roleplay isn't started yet, i don't think it would be a problem.

TowerCorp
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!