Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP ((aviel & twilighter08))

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP ((aviel & twilighter08))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Well since standing around here all day wasn't on her list of things to do Esha quickly walked up next to Brad and slid her hand in his.
"Yep ready whenever you are." She said, not even bother to put her hat back on just yet. Out here she didn't have to worry about someone seeing her so she wasn't going to worry about her ears or her tail for the time being. Now if they got close to a town or city or something like that then she'd fix it so no one would even notice she wasn't normal. However for now she wasn't to concerned about that and decided to just enjoy not having to constantly have that worry on the back of her mind.
Hi miss Alice
What kind of dreams
Do you see ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:05 am

they walked for the remainder of the day only stopping once to eat from a small wild berry patch that was climbing the cracks of the cliff face.

they found a small stream and after finding a spot that he guessed would be the safest place they could drink from without getting some nasty desease they got their fill of water. the water was cool and refreshing against his dry parched throat and after taking his fill of water he dipped his head in it to cool himself off.

by early eavening, as the first stars began to take shape in the sky they saw the first flicker of lights of the town that he had hoped they had been heading towards. " I guess we should be there within a four hour span" he said glancing at Esha. he hated the fact that she had to hide her true self, when he felt like she had just gotten used to not trying to hide them but they both knew it was a necessity.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aviel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:17 am

"Well guess now all we can do is hope those guards haven't made it before us." Esha said as she adjusted her hat before she forgot about it. She knew he didn't like the way she had to hide what she was, she wasn't to fond of doing that either but what choice did they have? For one thing she was pretty sure there were more people who would freak out over her appearance then be to accepting, and not only that but it made it much easier for the Division to find her if she didn't hide what she was. Overall not getting caught was a pretty good deal out of the situation, and that was the only real reason she didn't mind keeping her ears and tail hidden as much as she did.

Within the four hours they kept walking, bits and pieces of the approaching city became clearer to see. First they could make out lights then buildings started becoming more prominent, and by the time they were even close to the city's edge it was easier to see whether they wanted to risk stopping here or possibly keep going.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:56 pm

as they got closer to the town and started being able to make out more details, brad noticed that the city was rather large. the houses and building that were closest to them were quite large and prestine looking, the yard were large and well kept. most of these houses were on the hillside, giving them a pleasant view of the valley below. as he looked further into the valley, the houses started getting older, smaller and the upkeep was next to nothing until you got to a section of the city where although the buildings were large they looked like they might crumble at any moment. "I think we should circle around to the right and head for the center of city" he said pointing at his intended destination with his finger " I think were less likely to attract unwanted attention and should be able to blend in given our current state of being" he said lifting his arm and giving it a wrinkly nosed sniff.

they reached the spot brad had pointed out about an hour later and brad almost immediately noticed the bars on most every window and he began to second guess his decision. an old man sitting on his front porch whittling on a stick as they passed looked up from his work and after giving the two of them a glance and with a hmmph, he went back to his work. they quickly located a small run down hotel a few blocks in.

the hotel clerk was a short, man with short scraggly hair and dark and a large robust belly. as they entered the man looked up from the book he was reading and said " there were some people in here asking about you two, they were a strange bunch, two guys and a gal tha sounded like she talked through her nose." he squinted his eyes and craned his neck forward " seems you wo are in a bit of trouble with them. I don't care though not my concern." he said as he leaned his chair back on two legs grabbing a key off the keyboard behind him and tossing it on the counter. " i guess you need a room?" he said with a slight chuckle. " out the door and to the left, round the corner, it'll be the second door." he said then went back to reading his book

Brad looked over his shoulder at the man as they walked out. "you think we should be worried?" he asked, more than a little concerned as they walked to the room following the mans directions, wary about the strange man they had just encountered.

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:24 pm

The minute she heard the man's description Esha didn't have much trouble figuring out who he was referring to. That left no doubt that the Division had been here already, but that might could work to their advantage.

"Well I'm not sure, if the guards were already here then no doubt they've left by now. However they might have left some info for people to contact them if we showed up, so it might be a good idea to keep our guard up at least until we're sure no one has given us away or anything like that." She said as they walked into the room and closed the door behind them. She didn't really see anything suspicious in the way the man had been acting, more like he really didn't care whether they were being hunted down or not. However she also knew that some people were very good at acting, so either way they would have to be careful until they were sure nothing had been said to anyone.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Brad plopped down on the bed thankfull for a soft place to relax. "we should get cleaned up while we still have a chance" he said not wanting to get up from the bed "then we need to brainstorm and see if together we can form a plan"

he agreed with Esha that they should take extra precautions knowing that the division had already been here and decided that they should just lock themselves in the room for the time being with the exception of a quick food run to tide them over for a few days.
the man did seem unbiased one way or another but better to err on the side of caution.

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:43 pm

"Sounds good to me." Said Esha as she ran her fingers through her rather messy looking hair. She didn't have a comb or brush on her so she had to use her fingers in an attempt to tame her rather long hair but unfortunately she was met with only minimal success. Oh well no one could blame her for trying at least, and eventually she just gave up as she plopped down on the bed next to Brad.

Of course what they didn't realize was that as soon as they had left for their room, the old man from before had gone to a back room and was now talking on the phone while typing something on a computer.
"Yeah it's them, the Division had already been here snooping around for them. Well what do you think of course I haven't ratted them out! Okay okay but if you're coming you might want to get your butts moving because I doubt they'll stick around for long." He said into the phone, and a soft click was the only evidence from the other end that the conversation was now over for the moment.

((*Cue suspicious yet creepy music* LOL! No villains aren't making another appearance yet, working on a plot twist.))

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:12 pm

brad let Esha take a shower first then after she was done, after kiving her a quick kiss stripped down and got in the shower.

the warm water felt good running down his body slowly easing his tired, sore muscles and he wished they could just stop running and find a place to settle down, maybe raise a family sometime in the future if that was what they both wanted.

he turned of the water reluctantly. he got out feeling clean and refreshed. he didn't mind sleeping out in the wilderness, in fact he did it quite often, but under better circumstances. he would have to show Esha the better side of camping if they ever got the chance.
" i don't know why but i have a bad feeling about that clerk" he said drying off his hair. ' he seemed too, umm, uncaring, like he really had no interest that we were being sought after. maybe im just being paranoid" he said and finished drying his hair

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:19 pm

"Well you do kind of have a point there, but at least he didn't seem to interested in turning us in or anything like that." Said Esha and she had a pretty good point there. True the way the old man didn't seem to care about anything was a little unnerving, but at the same time at least it meant they wouldn't have to worry about someone spilling where they were. At least she hoped not that is, because she really just wanted to take a small break from all the running for the time being.

Actually she'd just be happy if they could ever figure out a way to stop running completely. There had to be something they could do to get the Division off their trail but what exactly she didn't know. It was like one of those problems that no matter what you thought up you just couldn't solve it, and that was very very frustrating.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:51 pm

they stayed at the hotel for a few days, for the most part staying inside and talking or watching the few channels they could pick up on the tv, only occasionaly leaving and only in the cover of early evening to take short walks to stretch their legs and relieve some of their pent up energy. Brad always had a slight tension, always feeling like they were being lulled into a sense of compalcency. the few days they had ben here had been prety uneventfull giving brad and Esha plenty of time to bond both physically and emotionally.

"i have a partiall plan" he said " but i havent sketched out all the details yet. even though i hate letting you put yourself in danger again, i think your plan of intentionally getting ourselves caught is our best bet. I just can't seem to get the rest to work out in our favor" he said shaking his head " i can't seem to figure out an escape afterwords"

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:01 pm

"Well an escape plan is the biggest issue in this whole thing. We know that if we let ourselves get caught then no doubt they'll have us under pretty tight guard, so how could we work that to our advantage? Off hand I don't really know." Esha said since she was pretty sure they'd have a rough time getting away once they were caught. True it might be easier for Brad since he wasn't really their biggest concern, but her escaping well that would be tricky. She had no doubts that the Division would make sure that she couldn't get away again using whatever means necessary, so how to work that to their advantage was a question she couldn't really figure out.

However, her comment was cut off when a sudden pounding on the door broke in. It was so sudden that it made Esha jump from the unexpected noise, but where they were probably expecting it to be more guards they were about to be proven wrong on that account.
"Hey would you mind opening up in there? And don't freak I'm not with the Division I swear." Came what sounded like a young female voice from the other side of the doorway. It didn't sound threatening, but even Esha knew that the Division wasn't above trickery to get what they wanted, so she just glanced at Brad as if silently asking him should they answer the door or not.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Brad jumped with a start at the knock on the door. he jumped off the bed and his hand hovering above the dor handle he hesitated glancing at Esha, then reluctantly opened the door a bit but leavingthe safety chain attached so it couldn't be forced all the way open without a fair amount of brute force.

the girl outside was young being around mid to late teens but from the looks of her hair and dress, both of which were well kept, he knew that she was not from these parts of the street. brad poked his head out looking up and down the streets to make sure she was alone. "umm can we help you, and what do yu know of the division?"

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:30 pm

"Probably about as much as you depending." Said the girl as she readjusted her hat so her eyes were more clearly visible, and Esha almost did a complete double take at what she saw. Both of the girl's eyes were a dull gold color and had catslits for pupils instead of the usual human looking eyes. There was only one reason someone would have eyes like that and know about the Division itself, that was something Esha didn't have any trouble figuring out. Although she had to admit she never though she she'd someone that she had heard had been 'terminated' as the scientists put it. Guess they only said that to make people think that Esha was the only experiement in existence.

"Wait a second........you're one of them aren't you? One of the experiments that was supposedly discared." Esha said with a shocked look on her face, and the girl just gave her a thumbs up sign as if saying she was right on the mark with that guess.

"Bingo, guess that one wasn't hard to figure out. Oh and by the way before you ask my name's Kat for obvious reasons. Well okay yes it's the short version of my name but I prefer being called that anyway." Said the girl as she walked into the room and sat down in a nearby chair while propping her feet up on the table.

"So if you've got questions go ahead and shoot because we've got time to kill."

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:39 pm

a thousand thoughts and questions swirled through brads mind. and as they took a clearer form he blurted them out. "how old are you, how long were you in the division, how did you get out, how long have you been out?"

those were the most definitive questions that Brad could actually verbalize and for that matter were the most important. this girl, this angel of mercy may be the very key they needed to pull off the impossible stunt of reentering the division.

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:51 pm

"Whoa whoa slow down boy! I'll tell you everything just one thing at the time." Kat said as she tried to keep up with the string of questions that Brad suddenly blurted out. However once she had an idea as to what he was asking she decided she might as well just tell everything.

"First off I may not look it but I'm actually 20 years old and I was in the Division for about.........13 years. I was the experiment right before Esha here, but as you can see the only thing different about me is my eyes and that was really the only success they had with me. However because I was the closest to what they were looking for they kept me in the Facility until Esha here became more useful, then they tossed me out with a death threat if I talked. Eventually I found a few others like me who had been Division experiments and we've stuck together since then. We've been working on a method for bringing down the Division, but once we found out that there pet here escaped then we had our trump card right there. Although we wouldn't have known you were here if old Jet hadn't called, yes that's the old guy downstairs and yes he's with us so don't worry about him. He won't go squealing to the Division that you were ever here."

Kat quickly took a drink from the water bottle she had in her hand before twisting the cap back on and placing it on the table. Now that her story was done she waited to see if they had any other question for her, although she was pretty sure they'd be wondering what she meant by others. If they honestly thought Esha was the only experiment ever attempted well they were dead wrong, in more ways then one that was for sure.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:05 pm

brad had a few more questions he wanted to ask but he pushed them aside for now. "so exactly how many more of you are there?" he asked. " I mean how many tmes have they tried this experiment with innocent people?" brad was completly clueless for this was one experiment that not even his father had talked about and whenever the subject was brought up he would exclaim " thats a subject you'd do well to never bring up if you value your life."

he was still a little skeptical to bring up the remnants of the plan they had forged out so far, being unsure who to trust any more but figured that this newcomer might be able to help donate to the plan

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:11 pm

"Well lets see....there's about five others in our group. We're pretty sure there are more who have been victims of these experiments, but we're the ones who were the closest to succesful." Kat answered him before Esha decided to speak up.

"So you mean you've been hiding out here this whole time?" She asked the catlike girl, her own eyes filled with a curious and slightly confused expression. If these people had been hiding out here this whole time, then how did they avoid detection? True she could chalk it up to the fact that none of them were prized by the Division and therefore weren't worth their time, but still it just didn't seem likely that the Division would let their experiments go without some kind of reprecussions. Unless they knew something they didn't, and that was always likely.

"Yep that's what we've been doing. As long as we keep our mouths shut the Division doesn't bother us, but that doesn't mean we haven't been working on a plan to get back at them the whole time." Kat said with a smirk on her face. Oh how she wanted to see the Division go down in smoke, and it looked like now they might have the exact piece they needed to do just that.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:41 am

an idea came to brad " since you are holding secrets that the division doesn't want spilled, do you think you could use it as leverage to get yourself in and us out of their grasps if we were to get ouselves caught intentionally" brad asked "from there I think i can navigate around enough to dig up some dirt to bury the division once and for all."

he sat on the bed waiting to see if any of them had any objections or other pieces of tidbits that might prove useful

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:03 am

Kat thought about that for a minute before answering him. Getting in wouldn't be much trouble, but the getting out might be tricky if they didn't plan this out carefully.

"Well getting in shouldn't be the problem because we could always tell them we wanted to negotiate our 'agreement' with them under the threat of exposing them should they try and refuse. We might could use that as a distraction for you two to escape, but that's what we'd have to plan out very carefully. No doubt they'll put you two under some pretty tight security, but there are ways of even getting past that." She told them since no matter how tight security might be, there were stil ways of moving around that. The hard part would be getting a plan down and making sure they pulled it off easily, but after all the practice she and her group have had that shouldn't be very difficult.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:24 pm

"i think if we made it look like they caught us off guard and captured us they may let their guard down a little, making it a little easier to execute an escape." he said scratching his chin and realizing that he hadn't shaved in over a week. "wow" he thought "had they really been on the run for over a week now?"
he looked over at esha and taking her hand, gave it a little squeeze. "whatever we do I want to make sure it is in the best interest for Esha" he said smiling at her. "she went through a pretty traumatic time when she was inside the division." he looked over at Kat a flush of embarrassment running through his cheeks. "sorry i forget that you were inside too and probably treated just as harshly." he said

"I think I got it" he said a smile spreading across his face from cheek to cheek. we let them capture the two of us. after taking us to the division they will probably seperate us. we can get micro walkie talkies to keep in touch. one for me, one for Esha and one for you kat. once we are in place you rally the other experiments, as many as you can gather and start a protest, threatening to expose their secrets unless you are given money. kind of a child support type of pay if you will. that should distract the majority of the guard giving us time to make our escape and get the evidence to shut the division down for good, then escape."

brad sat on the edge of the bed looking from Kat to Esha waiting for them to voice any concerns they might have.

aviel
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!