Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP ((aviel & twilighter08))

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP ((aviel & twilighter08))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:35 pm

"No big deal really, yeah I went through some hell but I wasn't there as long as Esha here." Said Kat with a shrug of her shoulders. Once Esha came along she'd pretty much been tossed aside so she had no doubt the fox girl had been through a whole lot worse then she had.

"You know, I think I like the idea of having some way to communicate once we're caught. At least that way we won't be totally cut off from each other and we'll know how to find each other." Esha said since having that communication between them would be vital if they were going to stage an escape. That way they could easily describe where they were located and therefore, could find each other much easier then if they had no way whatsoever to keep in touch.

"And as for the protest, that will be easy for us to pull off. If the Facility even suspects we're gonna blow things for them they'll start listening to our demands. So getting in there and distracting people won't be hard, and I even know someone who can sneak in and grab the evidence without even being detected." Kat added in since she already knew how to get the whole protest thing going. Heaven above only knew they had done it plenty of times before, but this time was going to be even better then that.
Hi miss Alice
What kind of dreams
Do you see ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:39 pm

as they sat and discussed the plan more and more pieces fell into place. some were critical to their well being like security placement and rooms that would be too dangerous for any one to go intohaving dangerous chemicals floating around while other pieces of the puzzle were not so critical.

"ok" he said looking at kat " so i suppose you'll need a few days to rally the troops for the protest and we'll need a few more times to work out the details once we get inside so I suggest we meet back here in three days time." he said both because he was tired and he wanted to talk with Esha about the new events that had been laid in their lap.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aviel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:30 pm

"Alright I'll handle getting everyone together and grabbing some of those walkie talkie things, oh and you might want this." Kat said as she handed Brad a number scribbled onto a piece of paper.
"That's my cell number, make sure you keep hold of it in case you need to get up with me before we meet up again. If not then I'll see you in three days." She said with a mock salute before she headed out the door and vanished back to who knew where.

"Well I guess that's all the major stuff, so what else do we need to get fixed?" Esha asked as she sat next to Brad once Kat had left. She could tell there were a few more pieces he wanted to discuss with her, but what exactly she didn't know since he hadn't told her yet.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:57 am

Brad watched as kat left shutting the door behind her. he heard her footsteps fade down the street and for once he felt a sudden rush of relief. it wasn't relief that Kat had left, he actually had no problems with her and in fact if things work out it may be a good thing for her and Esha to exchange stories. his relief was more for the fact that through Kat this whole ordeal may finally be able to come to an end and he and Esha may be able to settle down together.

brad took her hand in his and asked "are you alright with this? i know I am putting a great amount of pressure on you by going back to the place you so loathe, but i have faith in your intelligence and cunning to come through this successful."

he plunged his hand in his pocket and and after fishing around for a minute found the small hole he was looking for. he stuck his finger in the hole, tearing the bottom of the pocket open revealing a hidden pocket he had sewn on the inside of his pants and pulled out the tiny derringer pistol he had concealed there. "I got this off one of the guard. i have been concealing it from you because i didn't want you to worry to much." he hands her the gun and says " i want you to take this with you, conceal it somewhere they won't find it if they search you." he leaned in and kissed her forhead "now get some sleep we have alot to do in a short time.

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:27 am

"Well....it's not really me I'm worried about. I've lived in that place my whole life so I know what to expect more or less out of this, but I just don't want something to end up happening to you during this whole thing." Esha said as she glanced downward as if unsure how exactly to voice what she was thinking and feeling. She didn't really doubt that Brad could handle this whole plan of theres, and he was just as resourceful as her and could figure his way out of almost anything. However, that didn't stop her from worrying until this whole mess was over with.

She knew the chances of something going wrong, or them possible getting caught again unless this went like they were planning was pretty high. Not only that but if that were to happen there was no telling what would happen to him, but she was fairly sure she wouldn't be seeing him again anytime soon. That scared her worse then anything, being seperated from him was something she just couldn't deal with and she wasn't going to let that happen even if it was a very real possibility.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:59 pm

brad didn't sleep much that night, the stress was eating him up. there was so much that could go wrong. he decided to go for a little walk and found a little electronics store. he wondered inside and decided that although Kat had said she would deal with the radios, purchased two sets since they didn't sell radios in packs of three.

he wandered the streets a while longer before finally making his way back to the hotel and settling back into the bed snuggling close to Esha, he kissed the back of her head and closed his eyes drifting off to sleep

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Although she had been asleep when Brad left and never really realized he was gone, Esha snuggled closer to him in her sleep as if she wanted to be as close to him as possible. In all honesty that's exactly what she wanted because although she was doing what she could to hide it, she couldn't deny that she was a little frightened by this whole plan. True it was probably the only way to get the Division to stop hunting her down, but at the same time she was scared by everything that could go wrong. Even though it wasn't just the two of them working all this out that was still a very real possibility. She just hoped nothing ended up messing things up, because if she ended up being a prisoner again she wasn't sure if she'd be able to handle that for much longer.

Either way the next three days were rather hectic with all the planning and getting things in place. Everything had to be prefectly right if this was going to go off without any problems, but by the time the three days came to an end they were fairly confident this would work as they were hoping. However there was a difference between planning something and then actually going through with that plan, and that was the biggest factor right there.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:35 am

there was a knock at the door. brad thought it might be kat so he peeked out the window but didn't see any one there. a little nervous he walked over to the phone and dialed the number that Kat had scribbled on it. he set the phone on the bed stand and walked over to the door.

he clicked the chain into place and opened the door slightly as he had when kat had appeared three days earlier. she was scheduled to meet with them today but it seemed to early for her to show. he was just about to stick his head through the crack in the door when a foot slammed into the door, breakingthe chain and smashing into Brads head cutting it open and knocking him to the floor.
the door flew open and in ran four division agents two grabbed Brad and the other two grabbed Esha. "how did the division find us already?" he thought hoping that Kat was still on the phone and could hear him. the four men roughly placed the two of them on the bed and using zipties, secured their hands behind them then gave Brad a shot in his forearm.

one of the agents pulled out a series of vials and a needle and began taking blood samples from Esha, another one pulled out a cell phone. "yea we got them, yes maam both of them, yes maam we' will bring ther back immediately, but what about him? yes maam I understand. " he said then hung up the phone."

the man that was drawing blood put the blood in a small machine he was carrying in a briefcase and sent the blood into a caurosel of cirular motion finally stopping a few minutes later. he took it off and set it on a small microscope. he pressed his eyes to the glass then let out a small whistle. the colors swam around inside Brads head but he heard faintly " we might want to take him along with us, she's pregnant." then he lost consiessness.

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:54 pm

((HOLY CRAP!!!!! Well that's not good! LOL Sorry I just LOVED that plot twister, that was a good hit!))

"WHAT?!!!!" Esha thought to herself when she heard what the agent said, and inwardly she was literally freaking out over that news. She knew that wouldn't spell anything good should the scientists in that damned Facility find out, but from the looks of it that's exactly what was going to happen. They were going to have a field day with this one, and that terrified her more then before. However, she didn't have much of a chance to think over this more as the agent holding her down jabbed a needle into her arm. The syringe was filled with a bluish colored liquid that Esha imediately recognized, and only seconds after the sedative had been injected into her body she felt herself growing dizzy and weak before she lost all conciousness.

In the meantime, the phone Brad had been using had fallen on the other side of the bed perfectly concealing it from view. On the other end, Kat stood there with a look of both shock and rage on her face at what she was hearing. Someone had to have ratted them out but who? She knew Old Jet wouldn't have done it because he had proven himself trustworthy time and time again. So who else could have said anything? Well any number of people that's for sure, but this was really going to change the flow of their plans. However, now she was definitely determined to get both of them out because she knew for a fact what the Facility would do if they kept their hands on Esha long enough to get her child as their new test subject.
"I'll be damned before I let them destroy three lives all at once! They've already done it enough with one." Kat thought to herself before she continued listening on the phone until she couldn't hear anything else. Afterwards she snapped her phone shut and began typing furiously on a nearby laptop while three others looked on. The first two were both men with spiky black hair and grey colored wolf ears instead of normal human ears, and the only way to tell them apart was one had blue eyes while the other had brown. The third person present was a woman with insanely long bright red hair and on her back were a pair of dark brown wings that were folded tightly against her back.

"Alright guys, we've got a situation here so we'll need to change our plans. The Division has already caught both Brad and Esha so we need to follow the agents and bust them out of the Facility ASAP. I think we can still work with our plan but we're gonna have to change a few things." Kat told them as she continued typing before shouting off a few orders.
"D, Jake, I want you two to follow the agents then wait to hear from me. Once I get things set up here then you two need to get in there and bust out both Brad and Esha."

"Got it Kat, we're on it." Said one of the black haired men before he and the second one raced out of their makeshift HQ and began sniffing out which direction the agents were headed. Of course for being part wolf that didn't take long, and the twins were soon hot on the Division's trail.

"Blaze, you don't mind sticking around with me for the time being do you?" Kat asked the red haired woman, who just shrugged while smiling in response.

"Hey someone has to act as backup, and besides I'm better at fixing everyone after a bust in then being on the frontlines." Blaze said and Kat shot her a grateful look before continuing on her work on her laptop. Right now she was busy tracking everyone, which wasn't difficult for her really, while at the same time typing in a few commands that only made sense to her. However, it would play in later once they moved in to get these two out of the Facility.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:09 pm

Brad slowly opened his eyes, his vision still blurry. he didn't know how long he had been out but he guessed from the saliva puddle pooling from the corner of his lip that it had been many hours. his vision slowly returned to him and he noticed he was laying on the floor of a small room devoid of any furniture except a small desk bolted to the wall in the corner and a small chair bolted to the floor in front of it.

his head and body ached with even the slightest of movements but he couldn't take the time to lay around and wait for his body to recover on its own. Esha may very well be in trouble. he started slowly flexing his muscles, starting with his fingers then wrists and moving up his arm. the pain was excrutiating and he almost quit but instead bit his lower lip, drawing a small bit of blood and started twisting his back muscles into compliance. once he was sure he had weak control of all his muscles he slowly pushed himself up onto his hands and knees, then using the chair as support pulled himself in the chair.

the room he was in was unlike any he had been in inside the division and he began to wonder if he had even been brought back there. when he heard a loud metal clink on the door and a small observation window swung open. "good your finally awake. if you behave yourself and answer the questions truthfully, you'll be out of here in no time." he said "until then just sit there and let the drug wear off." and with a bang the windw closed and the sound of feet fading into the distance could be heard until all was silent once again.

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:17 pm

While Brad had been taken to one room, Esha was in another where she was tied down to a metal chair. Her ankles were tightly bound to the legs of the chair and her upper body had been tightly tied to the back of the chair itself. However, there really wasn't much of a need for that since the sedative that had been used on her was so strong she was barely concious to begin with.

"So what do we do with her now?"

"We wait and just keep an eye on things until we're told otherwise."

"I still can't believe all the trouble this one put us through. I'd much rather just be rid of her all together."

The two scientists voices faded off as they walked down the hallway, but only minutes later one of the ceiling tiles was moved ever so slightly allowing Jake and his brother D to silently slip out and land onto the floor below. The two twins just looked around first as if making sure this was the right area before D signaled for them to head to the nearest cover. Once in an unoccupied room, they started going over a map that had been given to them by Kat.
"Okay Brad should be here, and Esha's there so we'll have to split up. I'll handle getting Brad if you can grab Esha and meet up outside at the van." D whispered to his brother as he pointed out a few spots on the map.

"Got it, and I've got the files right here so once we get these two we're out of here." Jake whispered back, and now that they had a better idea of what they had to do next, both twins headed off in their respective directions. However, as he made his way towards the room where Brad was being held, D quickly hid behind a nearby wall when he noticed one of the guards standing by the door and he could just make out some kind of conversation taking place in the room itself.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:04 am

"why did you help her escape? what do you have to gain by helping her escape?" she asked glaring at him her face contorted in a menacing scowl. "do you honestly think that someone that looks like her would be able to live a normal life among society/ she would be critisized by adults and chastized by children, and what of the child? what kind of a fate is it to bring a chlld like that into a cruel world, forever hiding its true identity." brad looked up at her his face darkening with anger. "you tell me commissioner. how many innocent infants have you taken and twisted their fate into something unbearable only to throw them out like day old bread when they don't turn out to be what you had aspired for. I pity you, for you must live with the thoughts of every new born child you have ever stolen, swept away from their providers in the night, hearing their cries of pain as you inject them with your "miracle serum" then throw them away like an unwanted toy."

the commissioner walked over to brad and slapped him, cutting the corner of his lip open. " you are just like your father. he apposed what we were doing also, although for years he was to valuable an asset to lose, that is until dear Esha came into our lives. did you know that it was your father that perfected the injection that made her who she is today?" she said with a slight smile. "once we had that, he was no longer valuable so we disposed of him. of course we had to make it look like an accident. couldn't have the government shutting us down when we were so close to making the perfect cross species. you we kept around to keep people from asking to many questions, but now that people think your out galavanting around the country side with our little experiment, knocking her up might I add, we may just have to plan another little accident. a wrong turn off a steep cliff, or a little run in with a group of angry mobsters."
she turned and walked back to the door then turned and said " oh and thanks to you, you just saved us the trouble and money of having to find a replacement, although it will take nine months to retrieve." then she turned and slamming the door walked off down the hallway

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:18 am

D stood their crouched down so he wouldn't be seen as the commissioner stalked right past him and down the hall, followed by two of her scientists who didn't even say one word to her out of fear of being the next target of her anger. Thankfully from the looks of it they didn't go into Esha's room but instead stalked off to another part of the building, probably just so she could rant about how her 'plans' didn't go like she wanted them to. Oh well she never was a pleasant person when she didn't get her way.

"Hey D, you there?" Came Jake's voice in the small walkie talkie that D had placed into his ear before they had even come near this building.

"Yeah what's up?" D whispered to his brother as he removed another piece of the ceiling and pulled himself up before beginning the treck towards Brad's room.

"I've got Esha and I'm heading out to the van, so far no one's suspected anything so it's still clear. And if he askeds tell Brad she's okay, but the sedatives they used on her are just going to have her out for a while." Jake explained and his brother gave a whispered affirmative to that before their connection went silent.

"Okay now for the fun part." D said to himself once he was right above the room Brad was being held in. As he listened he didn't hear anyone and he couldn't smell anyone else in the room, so he silently slid one of the ceiling tiles away enough so he could see into the room. Sure enough only Brad was there, but he was pretty sure the door was locked from the outside so they'd have to go through the ceiling again. At least he didn't have to deal with knocking anyone out today, even though he certainly wouldn't have minded doing that.

"Sorry I'm late, hope the dragon lady's foul mood wasn't to unbearable." Said D as he landed on the ground and gave Brad a mock salute before walking over to him and cutting the zip ties that had been used on his wrists.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:56 pm

brad sat there rubbing the circulation back into his wrists, a perplexed look on his face. "how did you get in here so fast." he asked "and how is Esha is she safe?" he finally fully saw the man that was standing in front of him and was a little shocked. the man had ears similar to Esha except they were gray instead of red. but if they said she was the only successful project what was different about her from this one. he didn't have time to contemplate this now, but instead looked around the room. "so what is our best route to get Esha, get the evidence we need and get out of here?" he asked already guessing there curreents escape route out of the room.

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:50 pm

"My brother has Esha and their heading out to the van already. She's fine but they used a pretty high does of that blasted sedative they love using so much, so she's probably still out cold." D explained as he started looking around for anything they might need to grab before heading out. Seeing nothing he listened out and made sure he couldn't hear or smell anyone coming, and once that was in the clear he pulled the nearby chair underneath the opening in the ceiling he had used to get in.

"As for the evidence, we grabbed loads of it while heading in to get you two out so that's taken care of. Now all we have to do is get out before the dragon lady decides to come back for round two." D said as he climbed up on the chair and deciding it was a decent enough height to get them up to the hole in the ceiling, he pulled himself up before leaning out and holding his hand out in case Brad needed to grab it for extra leverage in getting up here. Believe it or not he and his brother were stronger then they looked, one of the perks of being part wolf.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:20 am

Brad climbed through the hole in the roof graciously accepting the hand offered since he was still a little groggy from the sedative and being beaten. once he got up he quickly followed d through the basement of the division and decided that was why he didn't recognize the room. only a select few were allowed down here due to the storage of high powered drugs, but now that he was down here he doubted that was why they were forbidden from coming down here.

they had to stop multiple times to hide from a few roaming personnel but managed to get to the main level with only one incident, of which the man would probably suffer from head trauma after his head was slammed into a nearby wall.

they finally made it outside and Brad stopped dead in his tracks. there in the parking lot were hundreds of people protesting in front of the building and there leading the group was Kat. he ran over to her and took hold of her arm. "Esha, please tell me she is out already and safe, where is she." he said a sense of anxiety coursing through his body and causing his face to flush.

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:05 am

Kat almost jumped out of her skin when someone suddenly grabbed her, but when she saw it was just Brad she managed to keep herself from doing that. Of course she had already anticipated what he was asking her so she didn't even stop to think about his question before answering.

"Yes she's safe, you see that black van over there?" Kat asked as she covertly pointed towards a medium sized black van that was sitting nearby.
"She's there with the others, now here's what I want you to do. Go with them and get back to the base and stay there for now, I can handle things here plus I've got a way to get back already so that's taken care of. Once I finish our little 'negotiations' here, I'll head back and give you guys an update on what's going on." Kat told him in a lower tone of voice since this was a conversation only he was suppose to hear. Of course everyone else was distracted by the whole protest so no one was really paying attention to the two who were involved in their own conversation.

Sure enough, Esha was in the back of the van still asleep while Blaze, D, and Jake were at the front watching what was going on.
"Oh come on where's he at? I know he wanted to ask Kat what was up but gosh does it have to take this long?" Jake asked as they watched the crowd for any sign of Brad.
"Calm down already Jake he'll get here soon enough. The crowd'll keep him covered well enough until he can get here so don't get all worked up." Blaze told him and since neither of the twins could really argue with her they just continued waiting while ready to floor it as soon as Brad was inside the vehicle.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:06 pm

brad gaze followed Kats finger to the van sitting idle a few yards behind the commotion of the protest. with a sigh of relief he walked over and flung open the back door startling the occupants inside with the suddenness in which he opened it. there on the floor, wrapped in a blanket was Esha sleeping off the effects of the sedative. he climbed inside and using his leg as a pillow for Esha he gently stroked her head, greatfull that she had escaped unharmed.

He nearly toppled over sideways when the van screeched into motion and he had to brace his arm on the floor to keep from falling over, but bruised his palm in the process as a result of the impact with the floor. "so can you tell me where this hideout is?" he asked rubbing his palm

when no answer was forthcoming he sat staring out the back window as the division building got more distant , running his fingers through Eshas hair.

aviel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilighter08 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:49 pm

"Okay sorry had to kind of concentrate on getting out of there for a sec. Anyway the hideout is actually right next to the hotel you and Esha were staying at before those blasted agents barged in. They don't know it's there though because we've set it up to look like an abandoned old house that's to run-down to do anything with." Jake explained as he drove in said direction. Sure enough they were soon swerving into some kind of hidden driveway the kept the black colored van perfectly concealed before they came to a stop.
"Alright everyone inside and try not to make to much noise if you can help it. The less attention we attract to ourselves the better." Blaze told them as she opened the door before climbing out and heading towards a back door to the house itself.
The inside looked just as run-down as the outside, but that's not where they were headed. Instead Blaze lead them to a concealed door that was locked with a huge padlock that couldn't be easily picked or broken. After digging through the pocket of her pants she found the key she was looking for and with a click the door unlocked revealing a set of stairs going down. At the bottom of the stairs was a huge room that evidently served as both a living room and the main communication area for the entire group. One side was mostly sofas and chairs with a few tables strewn about here and there, while the other side was covered with various electronic equipment and a computer with a rather large screen. There was another room off to the side that served as the kitchen and a small hallway lead to several other room which were used as bedrooms. Each one had a name, or two in the case of the twins, hung somewhere on the outside except for one room that was just an extra they had never used.
"Well here's where we call home. It's not much but you're welcome to anything here." Blaze said while both D and Jake headed over to the computer while grabbing a pair of headsets from the table.

"Alright now that part one is done, time for part two." Kat said to herself as she opened her cellphone and punched in a number. After a few rings a rather grumpy, and angry, voice answered from the other end but Kat had no trouble recognizing it.
"Hello dear commissioner, it's been a while since we talked last." Kat said in a sweet voice that was dripping with sarcasm at the same time.

twilighter08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Brad carried Esha to an empty bed and laid her down covering her with a sheet that was folded in a corner, then pulled up a chair and sat stroking her hair waiting for her to wake. he was still in shock with the news that he had heard. "so whats our next move" he said looking up and noticing that the other three were busy scurrying around like mice and wasn't even sure if they heard him.

they sat there for quite a while before finally placing a plate with a small array of meat and vegatables in front of him that he nibbled at.

aviel
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!