Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Prp between Angel and Mr.EmoMuffin

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Prp between Angel and Mr.EmoMuffin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Katy looked at Nik. "You're father doesn't seem very happy with me being here." she said as Nik put an arm around her shoulder and proceeded to lead her out of the room and downstairs.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:18 am

"Nah, he's just not sure that he can trust you with our secret..." Nik explained as they walked into the kitchen. His mom had already started. "Want any help?" He asked.
"If you want to. Katy, you like chicken alfredo, yes?" She asked.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Katy nodded. "I won't tell anyone." she said as she followed him. They were now in the kicthen. Katy nodded once more. "I do like chicken alfredo yes." she said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:29 pm

"I trust you won't," Nik replied. They all spent the next half an hour cooking, talking, et cetera. At last, the food was done and everyone sat around the table while she ate.
"So, Katy," Nik's dad began, "Tell us about yourself. How are you in school? What's your family like? Things like that."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Katy thanked Nik's mother and sat down at the table. She was uncomfortable with people watching her, especially vampires. She took a bite of the chicken alfredo before looking at Nik's dad.

"Well..um I do really well in school..an A B student if you want to get into the technicalities." she said before looking at her food and then at Nik's dad again. "As for my family..I'm an only child and my parents work a lot so I hardly ever see them except for on their few off days which isn't a lot." she said before taking another bite.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:51 pm

"Interesting," His dad replied. Nik could tell she was uncomfortable, but she had to get this done with sooner or later, and why stop it now and save it for later? "What do you think about our kind? Frightened? Excited?"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Katy looked at him. "In all honesty?" she said before taking another bite of her food and swallowing. "I'm excited..now..I mean..when Nik told me I was kind of shocked and a little scared but then he explained it and it calmed me down." she said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:55 pm

"You're not even a bit frightened?" His father questioned.
"That's enough..." Nik growled, rather loudly. His father winced. "Katy, are you ready to go home? Your parents must be worried sick..." He wanted the akwardness to stop.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:07 pm

"I'm not afraid." Katy said in a calm voice but nodded. "I'm ready to go home.." she said but knew her parents wouldn't be there anyways. She turned to Nik's mom. "Thank you for the food." she said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:05 pm

"You're welc-" She started, but Nik hae already closed the door on the way out. He hurried over to his car and opened the door for her. Once she was in, he was already driving away.
"I'm sorry for the akward. My parents get very personal quickly. It's atrocious..." He explained and sighed. "How do I get to your house?"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:19 pm

"It's fine..you're parents seem nice." Katy said as she looked at him. "Just drive past the school and continue going straight and then the first right and my house is the second one on the right." she said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:32 am

Nik eased on the gas. "Alright. We will probably have to do that again, though. Just so you know," He informed her. In a few minutes they were past the school. He kept going straight. He took the first right. And drove into the driveway on the second-house-on-the-right. "Okay, it's seven-thirty and you're just getting home... Let them know you were with me. I want to know what they say." She got out and he drove away.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:56 am

Katy looked at him. "Why will we have to do that again?" she asked him but noticed they got closer to her house. "I guess you can tell me tomorrow. Bye Nik and thanks for letting me over." she said as she closed the door and waved at him before going up to her door and entering the house. She was surprised to see her mom. "Where were you?" she asked. "I was with a friend." Katy said as she walked to the stairs. "Who?" her mom asked. Katy stopped. "Why do you care? Not like you would meet him anyways." she said before going up to her room and slamming the door.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:21 am

Her scent was all over the passenger's seat. It was as intoxicating as ever. He quickly put on a CD to distract himself. Atreyu's Ex's and Oh's was playing and seemed to sooth him as he pulled up to his house. He turned the car off and hurried upstairs to his room.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:32 am

Katy sighed as she flopped down on her bed and then laid down. She stared at the ceiling as she thought about Nik and what she had found out about him and his family. She was always fascinated with vampires and always thought they were real but she didn't know until now. She sighed and closed her eyes as she fell asleep.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Nick flopped down on his bed and sighed as he relaxed. Then he couldn't get comfortable, so he got up. He opened the door to his balcony and stared out. Without Katy, its significance left. He moved to look at the deer carcass, which turned into a shrub again. He sighed and recalled the memory of today and wished he could sleep...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Katy woke up the next morning when her alarm went off. She was having the weirdest dream, it felt so real like something out of a movie. She shook her head and made her way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Nik walked in after watching the sun rise. Even that became dull compared to Katy's presence. Nik couldn't get over not being with her for just a few hours. "This is going to get difficult," Nik mumbled and left to ready for school.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:05 am

After her shower, Katy grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her waist as she stepped out. She walked out of the bathroom and went to her room to get dressed for school. She was still thinking about Nik. For some reason, finding out that he was a vampire excited her, but she didn't know why. She slipped on a pair of jeans and a shirt and then her converse before going back into the bathroom to dry her hair and brush it out and then brushed her hair and did her makeup.

After getting dressed, she grabbed her bag and left for school.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!