Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Prp between Angel and Mr.EmoMuffin

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Prp between Angel and Mr.EmoMuffin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Katy looked at him. "What did you eat for lunch, Nik?" she asked as she stared at him. Katy was confused now. She didn't know if Nik was playing hard to get or what.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Nik stared at the doe, which he made drop dead on the ground. "For lunch I ate, drank rather, animal blood." He made the trees grow another twelve feet. "I'm sure you've figured it out by now..."
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:23 pm

[[i added you on yahoo]]

Katy looked at him for a moment and then at the forest and the doe. "I know you're not human..that's obvious." she said quietly.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:30 pm

"Right. Definitely. I'm not human. So what am I, Katy?" He pressed on. This was fun. He walked behind her and bent so that his mouth was next to her. "Think hard."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:25 am

Katy stood there for a moment trying to think of what Nik was talking about. She turned so she was looking at him. "I don't know." she said. Because she didn't. "I do know that you're really scaring me." she said before moving away from Nik and going to walk back inside his room.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:22 pm

"I'm sorry, Katy. I don't want to scare you. I do want you to know, but I can't tell you..." Nik followed her back into his room. "You have to figure it out." He made a lightning-fast movement and was holding her in a stone-hard grip so that she could see his hypnotic eyes. "Please try..."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Katy stopped and looked at him. "How.." she said. "You were all the way over there and now.." she said as she tried to figure out how fast he got to her. She began thinking of some things and actually chuckled a little. "This is going to sound ridiculous but I think I might know." she said as she looked up at him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Nik softened his grip and smiled at the loss of fear in her eyes. "No guess is too silly. Let's hear it."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Katy looked at him. "It's silly..but I can only think of vampire.." she said quietly.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:46 pm

"Correct." Nik whispered into her ear. "I drink blood... I have superhuman abilities... I live forever... It's fallen into place. You found out. Congratulations."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Katy felt a shiver run through her as he said that. She stepped away from him. "You're not going to drink..my blood..are you?" she asked already thinking of an escape plan if he says yes. She could run for the door and just keep running.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:59 pm

"No. Never. I try and keep away from human blood; mainly for my father. We feed off of animal blood... But I want yours... It's scent is stronger and sweeter... I can resist though..." Seth explained.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:05 pm

Katy looked at him. She let out a sigh of relief though. "That's good." she said with a smile as she looked at him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:15 pm

"Yes..." He smiled at her. "What are you thinking? What's it like being human with a vampire friend, knowing he wants your blood more than anyone else's?"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Katy nodded. "Pretty much." she said as she looked at him. "What's it like being a vampire though? I've always found them fascinating but I never knew I'd meet one and be standing in a room with one..alone.." she said as she looked from Nik to the floor.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:22 pm

"How does it feel, though? Good? Bad? Swandiferous?" He added, trying to keep the mood elevated with the humor.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Katy looked at him. "How does it feel to be in a room with a vampire? Or what?" she asked.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 pm

"How do you feel about me now that you know," Nik placed his mouth on her neck, "What I am?"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Katy looked at him. "I feel a mixture of things. Scared but at the same time I feel happy." she said as she looked down at him. "Do you like being a vampire?" she asked quietly as she tried not to move, afraid she might cause him to slip and bite her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Nik laughed and pulled away. "Yes, I do. It's too much fun. Enhanced appearance and abilities... My special abilitiy... The taste of blood is... Incredible..." His face was full of content, then distaste. "The only bad part was overpowering my instincts..."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!