Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Prp between Angel and Mr.EmoMuffin

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Prp between Angel and Mr.EmoMuffin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:42 pm

Name; Katy Evans
Age; 16
Look; Image

So I'm pretty lazy and I have to go so this will have to do lol.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Prp between Angel and Mr.EmoMuffin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Name: Nick "Silent" LaKoda
Looks: Image
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Yay. They would make a cute couple in life.

So do you want to start or me?

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:00 pm

You! I couldn't start to save Earth... O.o

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:35 pm

I don't know..supposedly I'm a new drug infested with STDs. >.>

~~~~

Monday came pretty fast for Katy. She pretty much studied all weekend and did her homework. Now Monday was here and she was already in a pissed off mood and wasn't even in class yet. Actually she was just stepping in the shower.

After showering, she got out and went to her room where she put on a pair of red skinny jeans and then a white shirt with paint splatters all over it. Slipping on her converse she went back to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and then dried her multi colored hair and began brushing it and adding her makeup, heavy and dark. As soon as she was done, she went back to her room and put her black and silver Paramore hoodie on and grabbed her messanger bag as she went downstairs to get breakfast.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Still in one piece. After three days of intense study, he managed to live. Silent, as Nick was called because he didn't like talking, put in his lip piercings and immediately grabbed his Death Note Messenger bag and slipped out of the house.
Alone on the bus, people feared his appearance and/or hated him. Alone at breakfast, same reason. He finished up his Pop-Tart and left to homeroom.

Yes. My STD drug. All mine, mine, mine! *evil laugh*

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Woo! ^.^ I get to be someone's drug. Can we change it to Heroine?! XD

Having run late again, Katy missed the bus. She really couldn't care less anymore, she preferred walking over riding the bus anyday. Putting her ipod earplugs in, and switching her music to My Chemical Romance's Teenagers, Katy began walking to school. Once she got there, she turned her ipod off and headed inside. Having no friends really came in handy at times. She didn't bother going to her locker and just went to her first hour.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Silent went to his locker and got his things for first period Algebra II. He wished it would last forever because after that came P.E. With P.E. comes jocks. With jocks comes assholes. All the guys made fun of him for his lack of athletic ability and then beat him up. The coach just shrugs and says "It builds character." Silent sighed, flipped his hair out of his eyes, and headed off to Algebra II.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Katy had Art II first. She loved her Art class. She was a great drawer and whenever she drew, she got her ideas out. However, she hated a handful of people in her class. Most of them were the preppy girls that made fun of her. Katy didn't even know why they took that class, they can't draw for shit. Obviously it's because the teacher, hardly paid attention or was in the room for that matter, and no one really did their work except Katy.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:11 pm

'...And that one's 3(x+8y)(x-8y) cubed...' Silent thought as he wrote down the final answer to his test. He sighed mentally and took out a book. Reading. He was interested in that. He scouted the room: 8 cheerleaders, 3 preps, 2 whores-to-be... Was there a single woman in this school that was NOT a dumbass...? A woman... Sort of like him...? He flipped his hair again as he left for P.E. ... Great...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:34 pm

((2 whores to be so does that make them wanna-whores? lol))

Katy looked around her Art class at everyone. All the cheerleaders were leaned back in their chairs, texting and twisting their hair and popping their gum. Katy just rolled her eyes as she continued drawing. The jocks were tossing a makeshift football back and forth. The nerdy kids were either working on homework for other classes or reading. Finally the bell rang and everyone got up and left. Katy being the last one..as usual..

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:10 am

"Freak!"
"Weirdo!"
"Creep!"
"Say something, before we kill ya!" All of the jocks chiming in on this. One went to punch Silent, but Silent ducked. Another hit him in the gut while the first attacker hit him in the back. They kicked at his ribs for a bit and left to the gym. Silent struggled to get up. He hurt everywhere. A bit of vomit hit the floor followed by blood... He managed to get into the gym, but hid in a corner the whole time.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:04 pm

[[Awe. That's mean.]]

Katy went to her locker and grabbed her stuff for English and made her way there. She heard some people yelling in the distance. She could tell by the voices that it was some of the popular kids picking on someone, probably like her. Katy shook her head and continued walking. Once she got to English, she sat down in the back and watched some of the people come in.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Silent rubbed his stomach and felt the tears flow. He quickly sucked it up and wiped his face. He threw up a little. If there is another person... Anyone like me... Let them be in my next class... He half-limped to English. He was obviously in pain, but nobody seemed to notice. He moved to a new seat (as of today). A girl seemed to dress the same as him. Looked as miserable. A female him. He turned away and pretended not to notice. Badly at that...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Katy looked over at the new boy who was now sitting by her. At least she thought he was new because she had never seen him around. The bell rang as the last of the students walked in. The teacher walked in and began taking roll.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:15 pm

"Sam LaBeauf?"
"Here."
"Nicholas LaKoda?"
Silence. The teacher repeated the name. Twice.
"...H...Here..." A weak voice managed. Silent recognized it was his. The teacher rolled his eyes and kept going. Silent turned a bit pink in the cheek and hid his face in his hands. He released his grip and began to slowly run his fingers through his dyed red-brown hair.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Since Katy's name was already called, she looked over at the boy whose name she now knew was Nicholas. He looked upset. Katy got out a piece of paper and wrote something on it. Are you okay? You look like you're in pain.. she folded the piece of paper up and waited for the teacher to turn his back and then placed it on Nicholas' desk, sliding it towards him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Silent looked at her and took the note. She noticed me... He thought as he read the note. He picked up his pen. No. I took a bad beating. ALOT of pain. All because of how I dress and act... His hand hurt and muscles bruising. He gave her the note as the teacher began writing on the board. He gave a little sigh as he crossed one arm to pressure the other.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:32 am

Katy looekd at the note and then the boy, looking at his clothes and hair before writing again. Oh..I'm sorry to hear that. I think you dress nice..a lot nicer then most of the boys in class. she folded the note up and handed it back to him and then rested one hand under her chin and let out a sigh.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:12 am

Silent read the note and glanced back over at the girl. Thank you... I feel that you dress better than all of the other girls here. Especially the hair... I'm Nick, but the dumbasses call me Silent. You?

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!