Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP (JAKE,HEARTLESS AND DARKNESS)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP (JAKE,HEARTLESS AND DARKNESS)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Rachel leaned against a tree and just watch them, laughing again.
Moon Hangs Round A Blade Over My Head
Reminds Me What To Do Before I'm Dead
Night Consumes Light And All I Dread
Sun Reclines Tease My Mind
Reminds Me What To Leave Behind
Light Eats Night And All I Never Said

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 pm

Jake dodged it and punched her in the cheek
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:43 pm

She glared at him and kicked him in the head.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:58 am

Jake felt the kick...he wobbled stumbling...his vision now blurry, he was extremely vulnerable.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:13 am

Mia laughed and then knocked him to the ground.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:15 am

Jake groaned as he fell to the ground.he had no idea where she was.His vision going nearly black.He then went un-concious and was now at their mercy.Last time this happened Jake got tied up and was forced to suffer hours of torture.And every now and agian felt the pain from those wounds.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:36 pm

"So, should we let him go or mess with him?" Mia asked Rachel with a smirk. The truth was she didn't care if they did either, she was just glad she was able to prove that she wasn't a coward.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:29 pm

"Lets mess with him. He deserves it." she smiled, walking forward to look at him. "What should we do?"

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:40 pm

"I don't know, you think of something." She said shrugging her shoulders.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:22 pm

She thought for a moment. "We could use the razors again. Cut him up."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:18 pm

"We've down that five times this month." Mia replied and tried to think of something, "Throw him in the dumpster?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:55 pm

"That's to nice." she sighed. "Let's tie him up first."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:55 pm

"Kay." Mia got some rope and started tying Jake up with a smirk.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:37 pm

"I hope he doesn't wake up for awhile." Rachel said, grabbing another rope and helping Mia.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:06 am

"Yeah, don't want him screaming the whole way to the dumpster." She said with a laugh.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!