Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

prp madden and twilight01

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

prp madden and twilight01

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:04 pm

Char sheet:
appearance Image
a complete addict, he loves any type of drug, popping pills, drinking, coke, x, anything but he also loves his girlfriend. He's been arrested twice now, once for shoplifting (her anniversary present) and another for disorderly conduct and stealing a car. He's 17 and a senior, about to graduate. He's had two stints in rehab. The first one was a flop but after the second he thought he might really change his life until his best friend came around again...

First post::

It's a friday morning at school. He was sitting around under a big oak tree behind the school with a bunch of kids, His girlfriend wasn't there yet so when they offered him the blunt he couldn't refuse. He took a few hits and within minutes he was high and feeling good. He'd missed that high for 90 days, a lot. He saw the time and knew she would be there soon so he headed to the front of the school to wait for her holding his books and trying to enjoy the high before he had to face her and pretend he was still straight. Truth was, he wasn't he wasn't even close.
"And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too." - Taylor Swift

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: prp madden and twilight01

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:13 pm

Livie Morgans
Sophmore in 11th Grade
Livie is your typical fun, care-free girl. She likes to party, but she doesn't drink much. Livie has never done drugs or smoked in her whole life, yeah, she's been offered, but she has turned it all down. Livie isn't extremely popular, but she does have several really good friends, and a sometimes great boyfriend. Several years ago, Livie's parents were killed in a car accident, so her older sister, Karma has cared for her since than.

Livie was running late this morning. She sighed as she ran the brush through her hair a few more times before laying it down on her dresser. She applied just a little more light pink lip gloss on her lips and put on her jacket. Her older sister, Karma, who was a Senior, sighed in impatiently. "Come on, Liv, we're going to be late!" She called to her sister. "Coming!" Livie replied. She gathered all her school belongings and walked downstairs. She grabbed a Fruit Loops cereal bar and headed out the door, Karma right behind her. They got into Karma's black BMW convertiable and headed to school.

When they arrived, Livie waved bye to Karma and jumped out, heading over to meet her boyfriend. "Hey!" She said, giving him a hug.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:17 pm

He had lit a cigarette, which was supposed to be forbidden after rehab, he saw her and quickly threw it away blowing the smoke behind him and then smiled hugging her back, "Hey, running late?" He teased her and kissed her cheek softly starting to walk inside with her. "What're you and karma doing tonight? There's this party up on Pine beach. (again strongly discouraged) We could go?"

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Livie groaned softly. "I wish I could, but I'm so busy studying for exams and crap, I won't have time." She said and smiled. "But.. how about you skip the party, and we.. can do something else?" She asked him, biting her lower lip in a sexy way as she stared at him.

[[Lol; whats his na,e?]]

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:34 pm

[[sorrrry! lol His name is Chris Henderson ]]

He groaned when she said no to him, "Umm, like what?" He smirked teasing her and leaning down kissing her again, "And stop trying to turn me on, you know I can't say no to you either way." He laughed a little as he walked towards class with her, "Hm how about I'll come over, and rub your back while you study for your exams?" He gave her big puppy dog eyes slightly.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:25 am

Livie laughed slightly when he said and asked this. "Aw, but you might distract me too much." She said and than smiled. "Alright, we got a deal." She told him. "Alright, gotta go. Love you." Livie said, giving him a quick kiss as she disappeared into the classroom.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:29 pm

He grinned as she kissed him and he walked to class. He sighed sliding into the desk waiting for the day to end. He was a junkie he didn't want to be stuck there all day but he'd do what he'd had to. Livie told him it was over if he dropped out. After the quiz he sighed and headed into the student lounge... no one was in there since it was first period.. he pulled the coke out of his pocket it lined it up on his folder and did the line quickly snorting it up rubbing his nose so there was none of the powder left he turned around and it was already starting to kick in.

[[ maybe have her walk in and have saw him ]]

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:44 am

Livie laughed as her friend, Hailey, sad something amusing. "Alright, free period, see you a lunch." Livie told Hailey as they departed. Livie first went to her locker and pulled out her science stuff. They had a quiz today, so she'd have to study for it.

Livie headed for the student lounge and opened the door. Her books fell from her hands when she saw Chris. And what he was doing.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Chris' stomach did flip flops as he saw his girlfriend. He was feeling good but he really needed to concentrate and be serious right now. His girlfriend.. who he loved.. and who hated drugs.. just saw him doing a line of coke. He didn't know what to do. He didn't even know what to say to her. "Livie.. baby.. I.. I'm sorry." He sighed. She thought he'd been clean for at least three months. He'd been lying to her for at least 2 and a half of them. He bit his lip. He couldn't lose her or he'd be in serious trouble.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:22 pm

Livie shook her head. "Save it." She said before picking her books up and storming out of the lounge. Livie stormed into the girls' bathroom and slammed the stall door closed, leaning against it she slid down, sobbing.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:26 pm

He dropped his books and ran after her he propped open the bathroom door and called inside, "Livie come talk to me please!" He sighed, "That was the first time. I was stressing over tests and shit!" He leaned against the door sliding down it. He bit his lip and tried to stop from tears running out of his eyes again. He couldn't do another stint in rehab, he wouldn't make it. But he wouldn't make losing her either. "Livieee." He called again

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Livie ignored him. She took out her cell and texted her mom, telling her to come and check her out. Her mom texted back, saying she would. Livie walked out of the bathroom stall. "Good-bye, Chris." Livie said, stepping over him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:33 pm

He jumped up grabbing onto her hand, "Livie wait... I'll go to a meeting, I'm done." He sighed trying to hold onto her. "I can't do this without you." He bit his lip almost begging her with his eyes. "Just talk to me please?" He said. "You can yell and scream and hit me. I don't care." He tried reaching for her other hand. He had tears in his eyes still but they hadn't fallen yet, "Please livie?"

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Livie shook her head, not bothering to pull away. "You said that the last time, Chris, but look what happened." Livie told him softly.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:39 pm

"I messed up liv." He sighed. "Please come talk to me." He looked at her straight in the eyes. She could see the tears and chris wasn't an emotional person. He was scared of losing her, but he was more ashamed he got caught, that he'd been sneaking around and that he didn't feel like he could tell her the truth. He hated himself a million times more for that. He looked down, "I fucked up livie. Please don't leave me. I need you."

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Livie rolled her eyes. "More so you need your cocaine." Livie told him and wiggled out of his grasp. "This was youe last chance, Chris, and you fucked it completely up." Livie said as she turned, walking to the office.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:46 pm

He walked after her, "Livie, Just give me one more. I promise. I'll home drug test every week for you." He sighed knowing how hard it would be but she'd let him stop in a couple weeks when she thought he was going to stay clean. "It's just hard hanging around everyone and they do it." He sighed slightly "Please don't leave...or meet me to talk. I'll buy you dinner." He looked at her begging with his eyes. "I can do this."

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Livie turned to him. "One more chance, Chris, you screw this up, we're over, offically." Livie told him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:55 pm

he nodded and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry Livie. I'm so sorry." He buried his head in her shoulder and then kissed her neck softly, "Are you still gonna leave?" He looked at her a little bit and bit his lip, "Please don't. I'll leave if you want." He knew he'd fucked up and she'd need some space. He also knew that he was fucked with it came to drugs. He needed to prove something big to her. He pulled a small bag of pills out of his pocket and said softly, "Will you take these for me? I won't throw them away if I have them."

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:22 am

Livie sucked on her lips and than nodded. "Alright." She said, taking the bag and tossing in a trash can. "Done." She told him and nodded. "Yeah. I've got to go to the doctors anyway." Livie told him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!