Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Push (Always Accepting)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Push (Always Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:34 pm

To all of those who can't comprehend our uniqueness, this is our explanation for you. We are different, that much is clear, but why is something that we might never know. I tell this story because it is important for the world to know that we exists and that if we are not helped then soon this war will be brought to them. My name is Ty and I was once a victim to the cruelties of an Government Organization known as the Division. These people have lives of their own and family to take care off. Most of them simply do their job with no questions and leave the rest to chance. It is because of these mindless people that our world is being destroyed and the only people attempting to do anything about it are few in numbers and spread thin. But perhaps it is best if I just explain from the start and let you see for yourself how our world... our lives... all changed. It starts with a drug and the ambition of a powerful leader....

((Present day- the Division is still preforming their enhancement drug.))
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!
"Truth be told... I couldn't lay a finger on the man."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Re: Push (Always Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:19 am

"How does that kid do it? Every time he gets a big win,"Kotori heard a man say as he walked down the street as he counted his money,"This should get me a week in a high class hotel,"Kotori flaunted, making should the men could hear him,"Even roomserves,"He giggled, He walked toways the sidewalk and waved for a taxi, one pulled up to him slowly.

Kotori got in and closed the door behind him, as he watched the sun as it touched the Sea beside him like a cookie dipping in milk. The very sight make Kotori's eyes lazy and tried.

"Where will it be kido,"The taxi driver called to Kotori from behind him.

"Oh,"Kotori said softly quickly looking towards him,"The Diamond please." Kotori said softly remembering a Hotel that hes been to many times, the view was to beautiful for him to pass up.

"You got it buddy."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:43 pm

Somewhere in a small town in the United States, Grayeson was working as dock worker. Lifting and tossing the days load from the boat decks onto the dock floors. Summer time with humidity didn't help with the already tough job. Though if no one was around, Grayeson could easily move the crates that he was unloading now. The sounds of sea gulls and gentle crashing of ocean waves however, made the job not so bad.

"Hey new guy. Your shifts up, go home!"

"One more hour boss!" Grayeson replied in his deep, southern accent.

"If I let you do one more shift, the other guys won't get paid. Go home and be here six AM sharp, I'll let you work till you say you're done, deal?"

"You got it."

Tossing the last crate onto the dock, Grayeson tore off the gloves he wore and grabbed his jacket that hung on a post connected to the dock. Jumping from the boat onto the harbor floor, Grayeson nodded to the boss-man before making his way to the office to shower and change out of his clothes.

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VixenOfFailure on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 pm

A young woman walked down the office halls of Division. She was dressed in a black pant suit, the suit didn't help her ivory skin color. Cassandra always was a sore thumb, because of her light color skin, and her contrasting clothes with her cheerful smile, that didn't fit the gloomy atmosphere of a Division worker. She stopped in front of large desk , the clerk was glued to her screen typing away

" Is my brother in?" she softly asked

The woman lightly stun " Oh Cassandra, Yes, he is here"

From the high skyscraper, Mark could look upon most of london below him. It was a bit cloudy this morning nothing out of the usual. He turn back to his desk looking at some files that were laid on the desk. The files held information on the latest test subjects, he reached forward to open the files to read the results, only to be interrupted with a knock at the door. A woman's head peered around the door

" What do you need Cassandra?" Mark took a seat at his desk.

"I just came by to see how you were doing brother" saying as she closed the door behind her

"The same as usual, busy with work. The test subjects were failures" He tossed the files off his desk " Shouldn't you be busy with gathering new subjects"

" I'm sorry the subjects were failures" she kneed down and picked the files up " I was about to head out, but I wanted to see how you were doing brother" rising back up, she smiled at Mark " but I shall take my leave" she quickly turned around and left the office before Mark could respond, tossing the files on the secretary desk " file the rejects please" she spouted out as she began to run off. Cassandra already decided she wasn't going to work that day, she stopped by bathroom, and under the sink were some clothes she hid, she hopped into a stall to quickly change. She came out wearing dark Diem jeans, with a light gray shirt with a darker gray long sleeve underneath. she placed her suit into the bag, and headed toward the front door.
"Today is my day off!" she announced to herself, as she left the Division HQ and enter the busy streets of london

VixenOfFailure
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:58 pm

{{Sorry, Moving AND death in family}}
Awaken The Empire

Jaymz, Damien, Daryl, Shivan

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:34 pm

(is there an occ and if so could you give me the link im interested in joining)
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!