Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Push (OOC)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Push (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 am

So I just watched Push for the first time and I loved it. I loved it so much, in fact, that I decided to make a thread on it. This all takes place after the movie and the characters in it will not be participating in ours.

Story:

The Division may have lost the one person who was able to withstand their drug, but they are far from finished. They continue their experiments on pushers, movers, ect in hopes of finding another lead, in addition to searching for Kira. However, new developments in the Division and a cruel man with no mercy has given the organization a new target. No longer are they using drugs to enhance peoples abilities, but instead they are attempting to merge powers. The only issue they face is finding the right person and eliminating the newly created rebellion. Meanwhile, the resistance that was shown in China has given the people new hope of fighting off the government. All over the globe, underground rebellions have started in hopes of bringing down Division. Further still, gang members are using their resources to find the new drug that was whispered about in China. Everyone has their own goals, the only thing to choose... is a side.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Power: (there will be a limit of 3 for each at the moment unless a lot of people join)
Side: (indicate if the gang or rebellion you are in is main or small)

I will also need a character for each of the following:
Division Leader (Needs to be a heartless person)
Rebellion Leader (for the main rebellion, you can decided where it is located)
Gang Leader

There is no limit to how many rebellions or gangs or whatever group you plan on creating. There just needs to be one large rebellion and gang that a majority will be on. You can also just be a free lancer.

Mover: Iowa90, TLS,
Pusher: Hunter, Sasha
Sniffer:
Shade:
Shifter:
Watcher: castersage,
Wiper:
Stitch: Sticher,
Bleeder: Myriah,

Iowa90
Name: Justin Gold
Appearance: He has jet black, spiky hair with dark brown eyes. Stands about 6'3" and weighs around 190. He has a battered body from old gang fights but is well built. He favors leather jackets and black blue jeans along with a pair of sunglasses, usually Raybands.
Personality: A cold man with little care about the world. His only love was killed long ago and since then he has never trusted nor gotten close to anyone. He rarely speaks unless it is a pressing matter and has no desire for any power or money. He just wishes to keep those who he has left, his gang, in tact. He protects those in his community and rules his gang with an iron fist but never with malice or bad intent. In return, he is loved and trusted beyond anyone else in the community.
Power: Mover
Side: Gang (small, location england)

Push (Always Accepting)
Last edited by iowa90 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!
"Truth be told... I couldn't lay a finger on the man."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Re: Push (OCC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:29 am

Name: Iris-Delilah Wepplo
Appearance: Image
4' 9" and lithe. Iris-Delilah wears black sunglasses, a black tank-top over a red one, black jeans, and black and white Converse. Her hair is white-blond with many different colored streaks. Her eyes are a bright, almost unnatural blue, and she wears a silver charm bracelet with little gold charms jingling on it.
Personality: A generally quiet girl who never goes without her I-pod Nano. She would rather watch a fight than be in it, and she is often seen reading.
Power: Bleeder
Side: Rebellion
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stitcher on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:37 am

I have currently enrolled a character in another Push roleplay sign-up, but would it be acceptable if I should reuse her here? My obsession with Stitches has yet to be quenched, you see ^^;

Stitcher
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:38 am

Name: Nicholas Grayeson

Appearence:

Clothing: {Listed Below}
1.) Faded brown leather jacket.
2.) White tank-top.
3.) Longhorn beltbuckle belt.
4.) Faded bootcut jeans.
5.) Faded brown leather workboots.
6.) Dual-Shoulder holsters.

Personality: Arrogant, stoic, and enigmatic personifies him. He only fights for himself and those he is paid to protect, which leads many to believe he is selfish. When people get to known him however, he is noted to be caring and willing to help those in dire need of help. And having been raised in a monastery, he is known to be very religious and embodies the principles to better his mind, body, and soul through training. He sees his and others "powers" as gifts from God to help protect people, not kill them which leads him to dispise DIVISION.

Power: Third-Generation Mover.

Side: Rebellion; Small, located somewhere in the United States.

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter170 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:24 am

Name:Hunter
Appearance:black hair black eyes hes tall and fairly lean he wears a black tank top and baggy jens
Personality: he can br rude and is very sarcastic and can be manipulative but hes loyal to his friends "whether he acts like it or not" and has a nasty habit of actually being a good guy
Power: Pusher
Side: rebellion
"insanity is like gravity... all it takes is a little push"

Hunter170
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sasha7766 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Name: Arcadia Halcyon
Appearance: Image
Personality: Arcadia, preferring the abbreviation of her name, Adia, is a loner by nature. She spends little time concerning herself with others. The few people she associates herself with are only there to protect her when the time comes. She is never hesitant to ‘push’ people. At first glance she may appear to be selfless and cold, and though this assumption is not far from the truth, she is still undecided when it comes to fighting. She despises the Division, but refuses to join in on the rebellion.
Power: Pusher
Side: Undecided

Sasha7766
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stitcher on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Name: Eleanor Stringer

Appearance: Eleanor stands at a roughly average height of 5'6" with a lanky build. Her dark hair is always kept up, while either in a bun or tail, and on rare occasions, she will wear her hair rather more fashionably. Though it could be a mere contrast with the deep shades of her hair and clothing, Eleanor's complexion is fair. She will be seen wearing any assortment of dusky clothing, though she never seems to wear pants of any sort, but rather dresses or skirts.
Personality: Eleanor will often come of as cold or indifferent. She doesn't much care for anyone in particular, and she holds only a select few people with any respect. She is also considered a sadist. A difficult person to level with, Eleanor has a nasty personality.
Power: Stitch
Side: Free lance

Stitcher
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Omg TLS you used Lucas Black..............-Gasp.Melt. Fizzle- I love you. ToT <333

Name: Kotori
Appearance:Kotori has innocent, youthful, and feminine features for his age. Kotori has light brown skin, that seems almost flawless except for a few freckles on and around his cute nose that shows some shyness and innocents in it. Kotori stands very short and very thin for his age, and could be mistaken for a 11 or twelve year old girl/boy. Kotori has a mixture of colors in his Iris, them being: Grayish-Green, Light blue, with strands of shining pink and yellow. They don't have a specific place in his Iris and looks like art from a professional artist then something on a human body. His hair is long choppy yet unwild, and brown. Though the color of his hair isn't dark, it isn't as bright or light as his skin. His choppy bangs comes towards his face in a V shape, covering over his whole forehead and meeting in between his eyes about mid-nose level. His sidebangs covers over his eyes, only showing his lobe underneath his sidebangs has few layers though the bangs themselves stop at his shoulders, for the hair that lays behind him stops 1/3 of his back. Kotori lips are thin and light pink always looking unchapped. His cheeks aren't to then and aren't chubby though shows little baby fat in them.
Personality: Kotori isn't the most sweetest guy, or his he the most cruel, though there is one thing that Kotori does like to do and that is to have fun. Kotori lies somewhere between a mischeif maker, party goer, slight flirt, and best friend. Though Kotori can have a snapping mood swing in a matter of seconds and can turn into an angry camper or deeply depressed, Kotori feels very protected because of his powers, allowing him to be able to see into the future even if things aren't that clear or isn't ever that far there is always useful information lying, though it gets hard when a single decision can change the course of time making him have to peer over and over again. Kotori loves meeting other psychics(Especially the boy ones *Cough Cough*), and likes to help out the best he can. Kotori is also a Helpless romantic, and falls inlove easily with athority/mature figures.
Power: Watcher
Side: Free Lance

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Ok I will post a IC thread as soon as we can establish some Division members and a leader for the Rebellion and Division. Other than that you are all accepted :D

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:25 pm

I can be the leader of the Rebellion. If you wouldn't mind waiting for my character sheet, of course. I will be able to have it up tonight, but I just need to take a shower. Once I finish, I will get right to work on it.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Thats fine, glad to have you. You can pick any location for your headquaters and I probably wont be posting again till latter tonight. Hopefully we can get some Division members by then.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xGoodxGirlxGonexBadx on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Name: Blake Annelise Woods
Appearance:Image
Personality: Blake is extremely sweet to the people that she cares about. She is very sarcastic and blunt. She will tell you what she thinks of you as soon as she gets to know you. She has a habit of cursing that she is trying to break. She is very creative and will talk to people she sees in her visions. She is always carrying around a small sketch pad and a pen in her purse. She isn't shy at all and will go to people she sees in her vision to tell them what is going to happen. Mostly she goes if she knows that they have powers and if the division is after them.
Power: Watcher
Side: Rebellion, located in New York

xGoodxGirlxGonexBadx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:48 pm

Ok well we need at least one division member (leader) so if anyone want to take on a second role as division then let me know. We can not start until then. :(

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stitcher on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Well, there's no telling how important my current character will actually be. I could give it a go. I do prefer the baddies, anyway. Unless someone else -really- wants to, I'm your girl.

Stitcher
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Ok well I will still hold off on posting the IC until tomorrow afternoon in case anyone else joins for the Division, but as far as the Government leader goes, it is all yours Stitch. Are you going to make a new char or stick with your current one? I will send you a PM on some details for you.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:20 am

Name: Vincent Valquez
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=204
Personality: Vincent tends to keep to himself unless called on by others. He is in charge of intelligence gathering on the rebellion and gangs so he usually hunts down one member of the group and when he's done getting the answers he needs he wipes their memory either temporarily or permanently, depending on his mood. Sometimes he'll act like a civilian and ask others about the rebellion or gangs and wipe their memories after to avoid trouble or hack into known databases for information. He is sometimes seen sleeping as he has low blood pressure and is unusually kind and quiet for someone in Division. He is a member of Division more out of uncertainty as he has no where to go and knows that if he sides with the rebellion or gangs he will eventually be wiped out by Division so he stays with them and helps them to hunt down his own kind. Vincent is more of a pacifist than a fighter though he is a good fighter and can take care of himself against the other sides.
Power: Wiper
Side: Division
Last edited by Blind-Fox on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 am

-.- Apparantly we now have two Rebellion Strategists. -.-

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:32 am

It should be fine. You two will just be strategists for different parts of the Rebellion.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:50 am

Sorry everyone, but I must depart for my vacation to Virginia... Fun, a 4 hour flight sitting next to one of my parents or my sister, Miss Talkative.

Farewell for now. ):

.:.~ M.L. ~.:.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:58 am

There was a sudden death in my family, so I no longer will be able to make the rebellion leader D:. I won't have much time in the next week. I'm very sorry.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!