Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Push:The Escapist

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Push:The Escapist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 pm

This is a Push jump in roleplay. I ask that you be descriptive as possible. And try to show as much emotion as you can. We are going to stick to the basic Second Generation Psychics. Stitcher and I are Co-Gm's. What we say goes.

Basic rules of a roleplay. No Powerplay or Godmoding, Take sex to pms, If need to say something OOC do (OOC: Your message) or pm. Cussing is allowed just don't get out of hand. If you want to have your own sub-plot you may, as long as it doesn't bring roleplayers into the drama that don't want to be in it. Also if you want to be Division, then put Division infront of your Psychic type Ex-Psychic type: 'Division/Sniffer'.

After you make your character you may begin

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b](14+)
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] 
[b]Clothing:[/b]
[b]Psychic Type:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Conflict/Problem:[/b](if any)
[b]Extra:[/b]

Name: Kotori
Gender Male
-Hair behind him is flat-
Appearance: Kotori has innocent, youthful, and feminine features for his age. Kotori has light brown skin, that seems almost flawless except for a few freckles on and around his cute nose that shows some shyness and innocents in it. Kotori stands very short and very thin for his age, and could be mistaken for a 11 or twelve year old girl/boy. Kotori has a mixture of colors in his Iris, them being: Grayish-Green, Light blue, with strands of shining pink and yellow. They don't have a specific place in his Iris and looks like art from a proffesional artist then something on a human body. His hair is long choppy yet unwild, and brown. Though the color of his hair isn't dark, it isn't as bright or light as his skin. His choppy bangs comes towards his face in a V shape, covering over his whole forehead and meeting in between his eyes about mid-nose level. His sidebangs covers over his eyes, only showing his lobe underneath his sidebangs has few layers though the bangs themselves stop at his shoulders, for the hair that lays behind him stops 1/3 of his back. Kotori lips are thin and light pink always looking unchapped. His cheeks aren't to then and aren't chubby though shows little baby fat in them.
Clothing: A Simple cloth/Tanned V neck shirt. A pair of brown Shorts(A little below his knees). A pair of black fashionable jogging shoe. A black small brown backpack. And a Necklace that rimbed the base of his neck that was made out of unique rock.
Psychic Type: Watcher
Personality: Kotori isn't the most sweetest guy, or his he the most cruel, though there is one thing that Kotori does like to do and that is to have fun. Kotori lies somewhere between a mischief maker, party goer, slight flirt, and best friend. Though Kotori can have a snapping mood swing in a matter of seconds and can turn into an angry camper or deeply depressed, Kotori feels very protected because of his powers, allowing him to be able to see into the future even if things aren't that clear or isn't ever that far there is always useful information lying, though it gets hard when a single decision can change the course of time making him have to peer over and over again. Kotori loves meeting other psychics(Especially the boy ones *Cough Cough*), and likes to help out the best he can. Kotori is also a Helpless romantic, and falls in love easily with authority/mature figures.
Conflict/Problem: -None-
Extra: Theme Song ^^: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naPmRCD_ ... 79&index=0
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kotori quickly got his things together, packing his colored pencils, pens, and Sketch book into his small backpack, He looked at the wall to see how much time he had,"Shit." He said very quietly, his long bangs covered most of his face. His heart beat increased with every second that passed by.

Kotori ran towards the door, hand sweating as he turned the nob on the door. He begun to gasp for air as he walked out into the hallway putting the backpack on his back. He looked both left and right, and took the right path up the stairs. As he did, a couple of men ran down the hallway to the room that he was in, they busted the door down instead of knocking, and ran inside aggressively.

Kotori ran as he was on the next level up looking at the numbers on the door looking for a specific one,"There. 346." He said quietly. he ran to the door as he got out a bobby pin and stuck it in the doors keyhole, he heard a click. and he opened the door then closed it.

The same couple of men that was looking for him ran up the stairs. And they begun to sniff around. Closing there eyes sniffing at every door. At some doors there eyes rolled to the back of there head."Roland," The one that was bald said,"Over here." They The one with long curly hair approached the door, counting on his fingers backwards from three.

On one he kicked at the door several times, busting it open. They both looked around the dark room with the guns in their hands pointing into the darkness,"Sniff."The one named Roland said quietly. The begun to sniff around, turning on lights as they went. The room seemed silent and still. Then they got to the bedroom.

There was a figure underneath covers in the corner of the room. It was still and looked curled up as though it was trying to hide from something, both of the men smiled as they approached the curled figure,"Awe, the little watcher thought we wouldn't find him in here."The other one side, as Roland just laughed.

"I got to hand it to you I thought that a watcher out of all the psychics would be harder to catch. But-,"They laughed even harder, they where basically surrounding the curled figure."Enough play."Roland said crudely. He grabbed the cover off of the figure and threw it towards the wall behind them. They were both in shock at what they saw.

It was two pillows that were underneath the cover, hunched together. On the top pillow was a smiley face and underneath it read 'Suckers!' in big green and purple letters.

Roland frowned, and the other man let out a long grunt, and kicked the wall. As the man was getting more and more upset Roland looked at the wall on the other side of them. He walked towards the wall slowly,"Chris." Roland said softly, The other man looked at the other wall towards the window.

The Window was opened, and outside was a Fire Escape, leading to the streets of New York City.
Last edited by castersage on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Push:The Escapist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Name: Angel Duran
Gender female
Appearance: Image
Clothing: see pic
Psychic Type: Pusher
Personality: Very conceited, but nice
Conflict/Problem:Must have sweets or else she goes crazy
Extra: Always has her Itouch with her.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:58 pm

(OOC: You may start ^^ You can jump in the roleplay right after you make your character.)

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:07 am

Angel was walking when she notticed she had finished her lolipop. She couldn't stand there and get another one so she whent into the alley to get it out her small red backpack. Just when she turned she ran into a boy with short and a shirt with a brown back pack. It looked like he was running from something. But he ran into her making jump and push him away. She just waved her hand and he went flying back a couple of feet but not falling.

"Watch were you're going next time" she said as she took out her lolipop and stuck it in her mouth.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:20 am

"Well exuse me Miss-,"Kotori said with a frown, turning around then his eyes widened,"Double shit,"He said quietly grabbing her arm,"Don't go that way!" He said loudly,"I saw you!" The air was filled with fog, and people walked back and forth. The Moon hung high in the sky, the stars where dim and barley noticable from the smoke in the air,"In my vision, if you go that way they'll sniff you out." Kotori looked into her eyes then sighed,"He got fished around his backpack over his shoulder and got out his Sketch book. He let go of her arm then flipped threw pages.

"Here." He said he showed her the picture. It was a portait of her with a fearful look on her face, and two men in behind her shooting, then a corner drawing of a lollipop broken in peices on the ground, surrounded in blood. Kotori frowned,"Division," He said softly, then looked up at her," Some how they've gotten faster. Or they've increased in numbers,"Kotori's eye shut for a moment, and he backed up as though a force was trying to pull at him. He opened his eyes,"There getting closier, we have to find someplace safer." Kotori said looking around.

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stitcher on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:21 am

Name: Amelia Doske

Gender Female

Appearance: Amelia is a peculiar-looking girl who stands at a height just below the average line for her age. Her body is thin, and lacking in most of the feminine, appealing features. She wears her light hair in unusual fashions, usually keeping it up with several braids hanging beside her ears, and a few beads fashioned onto them. Her complexion is very fair, and her pale eyes compliment every stitch of her appearance.

Clothing: A long, tight black shirt that ends just below the pelvis covers her torso, the lower half of which is adorned with a belt three sizes too large that hangs diagonally from her left hip. She wears a blue and black sweatband on her right wrist, a few thin necklaces about her throat, and several unusual rings on random digits. A light grey, thin and lightly ruffled skirt comes down just above her knees. A pair of plain black Converse All Stars are always found tied neatly onto her dainty feet. Shin-high indigo socks jut up from her shoes.

Psychic Type: Stitch

Personality: Amelia is, notably, very strange. Though often rather spacey, or perhaps just lost in her own imagination, she has an advanced level of concentration that especially shines through when she puts her psychic ability to work. Whether she is extroverted or introverted is difficult to determine, as she has a rather undefined personality. It is thought that she is erratically bipolar.

Conflict/Problem: Unknown

Extra: Wants to be a poet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York had never been on any list of Amelia's favorite cities. Though it had never made her list of least favorite places, either. In fact, she was rather certain that, up until three days ago, New York City had not mean a thing to her. Tapping a pen's drying tip against a small notepad, she wondered if she might start a new list as she walked the overpopulated sidewalk. To every onlooker's surprise, the spacey girl had not missed a beat. She avoided everyone as though her eyes had been upon them the entire time.

Amelia was beginning to like the city more and more with each passing second. There were so many people that would constantly surround her, the streets were filled with the most brilliantly yellow cars, the skies were supported by an endless forest of mammoth steel and concrete structures, the air was accompanied by a lovely stink, as well as abrupt voices and whistles, song and chirping. It was a swell place, she decided, and so she spread a content smile across her face, and began her new list.

She enjoyed the alleyways that stood between almost every building that she passed. The grimy flooring and beautifully molding dumpsters. There was always at least some hint of life in these backstreet locations, much of which had been due to the abundant and adorable population of scavenging rats. Amelia did so enjoy rodents. But there happened to be one alley that caught her attention, and held it delicately, and somehow it became very alluring. She began to stray from her lovely sidewalk.

A boy stood there, doing what, Amelia was not quite certain. Nor did she care. She was merely curious, and so she approached him without any worry, or any heed to consequences that may ensue. Her shoe plunged heel-first into a murky puddle, dissipating the unfavorable layer of oily substance that had once rested on the surface.

Stitcher
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:30 am

Name: Delilah Victoria Wepplo
Sex: Female
Appearance: Image
Clothing:
Psychic Type: Bleeder
Personality: A sweet, intelligent, caring girl. She can be a bit ditzy at times and she would rather watch a fight than be in it. She is hyper at times. She is often found in book stores. She may be deaf, but she is a lip-reader.
Conflict/Problem: She's deaf.
Extra: Her theme song: I Write Sins not Tragedies - Panic! at the Disco
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:40 am

(M.L. You can jump in whenever you are ready)

Kotoris eyes lit up,"I got just the place, follow me." He said running down the sideway, then he saw yet another familier face,"Amelia." He frowned,"Oh no this can't be good," He whispered. He ran to her, and took her hand,"Come with us. No time to explain." He yelled, He waved at the Pushed to tell her to come faster. He ran down the sidewalk, and closed his eyes,"We don't have much time. Its going to leave in a couple minutes." He frowned.

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:20 am

Angel took the notebook and looked at the picture. It was her. But how, she had never seen this guy before and now for some weird reason her life was in danger. She gave the book back to him as they ran. What in the worl was happening. Divisiion? She had heard of them but thought they were only on the other side of the worl. An now they were in the states.

"Why are they here, and why are they after you." She asked the boy. Now that she mentioned it she didn't even knew what his name was. " who are you anyways" she added.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stitcher on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Amelia felt as though she had missed something. Something vital, or perhaps just something moderately relevant. At any rate, she was confused, and she turned her partially divided attention to the boy who was already in question. He seemed appropriately rushed, and Amelia took it upon herself to oblige his request. She jogged at a constant speed at his side, her pale eyes occasionally drifting to the girl whose questions had yet to be answered. She shrugged off her own curiosity, and merely followed while she tucked her notepad into the bag dangling from her shoulder.

"You're not alone, miss." She stated airily to the female trotting alongside herself and Kotori. "I do not know this boy, but I suspect he's a Watcher. Or perhaps a professional assumptionist. I can't decide which."

Stitcher
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gordatron2000 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 pm

This sounds just my style. Thank you very much, Stitcher. Is it alright if I transfer my character from the dead thread over here, or are you strictly using psychic powers from the movie? I’ll post later tonight maybe in four hours.
Let's make something wonderful.

Gordatron2000
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:56 pm

"He is, he showed me his notebook. All I wanted was to get my lolipop and thats all and now I got all of these stuff" she said as she was starting to run out of breath. "Don't you think we are good to go , i mean we have ran a long way already" she said as she started to walk holding her chest.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gordatron2000 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 am

(I have no picture because I don't think there is anyone in the world who looks exactly the way I picture my character.)
Appearance: Bastian has a round, jovial, expressive face, which flaunts his Japanese and Hawaiian heritage. Bastian’s nose is short and squared his hair black and clipped down, his eyes oak and amber brown. The man is somewhat husky, but also broad, he looks maybe twenty five pounds overweight. He stands at five’ eight” and carries his weight near his waist
Clothing: Bastian favors baggy clothes (cargo pants, hooded sweaters ect.) when he isn’t expecting any forceful opposition or doing any stunts.
Psychic Type: Bastion is a unique case, the only one he knows of, and he loves it completely.
His body is exceptionally dense, durable and resilient to harm, practically invulnerable. He can withstand falls at terminal velocity, car wrecks, and gunfire with trivial effects. It is very difficult to hurt Bastion, but consequently he has equal difficulty healing if he actually is injured. His has a resistance to extreme heat, but as an insulator, when he dose reach dangerous temperatures he cools as slowly as he heats, potentially cooking in the process.
Bastion’s increased muscle density dose not transfer to increased strength, however, because of the effort he exerts to move his less flexible and heavier limbs. His stamina is hindered as he needs a great amount of oxygen to maintain the constant aforementioned “tug of war” with his body. Bastian is also exceptionally heavy and unable to swim. A final drawback is working out has no effect on Bastion, the required damage and recovery used to build muscle is extremely difficult for Bastian to achieve.
Personality: Bastian holds friendship in high regards. He is an asset to his companions due to his boldness, his confidence, his lack of fear of everything except water, and his manor of acting immediately to solve problems. He is a liability because he can be rash,-too literal, straight forward and simply putting trial and error before thinking - stubborn, immature, and indifferent.
Bastian is apathetic and adventurous about his life. He has lived in small apartments, with friends, and on the streets before. His favorite activity is chilling with good company. Bastian models his morals around those he is presently associating with, taking pleasure in causing or foiling mischief for the reward of a smile; he cares not about the consequences of his actions. Bastian can be a bit of a bully, and sometimes attempts to establish himself as a brute dominant figure in his social hierarchy, desiring fear and respect, but he can also be a judge, or referee desiring tranquil equality. To accomplish this effect Bastian can be a show off.
Conflict/Problem: Latent self destructive tendencies, hydrophobia.
Extra: At one point Bastion spent his tiny life’s savings to buy his prized possession (one of few) which he dose not neglect to make payments for, a motorcycle. When Bastian has no where to stay, and no money for storage, he literally sleeps on top of the thing, hidden in some alley. It currently resides in a rented storage unit.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
“Well… I’m out of a job again, so I have plenty of time to kill in my liegerly pursuits.”
“Oh, Bastian, you quit another job!?”
“I didn’t quit, I was fired!”
“Why?”
“Why? Because the boss is a douche that’s why!”
“Are you sure it wasn’t because you weren’t showing up to work on time?”
“No, its because the boss is a douche, and the job was a pain.”
“Well, it sounds to me like you gave up.”
“ The job was degrading!”
“Then do something about it! You’re better than this!”
“ Yeah, we’ve been over this a hundred times, I could be whatever I wanted to, but that’s just it, I don’t want to be anything,! What’s the point of getting a boring-ass, unexciting, uninteresting job just because I can? It’s only a matter of time until it all gets screwed up! How am I supposed to go to college, when Division is out there!”
“Bastion, you have to take care of yourself.”
“But I don’t. I’ll catch you latter, okay?” Bastion caught his words, he almost voiced, ‘take care of yourself.’ He hung up on the young feminine tone, like pillows and woodwinds. He handed the phone back over the counter of the grungy, spotty hotel to a pal he made along the way. He turned to leave with motion in his hips, Bastian’s destination was the storage unit where he keeps his bike.

Gordatron2000
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!