Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

-Rain Delay- ((Open RP))

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

-Rain Delay- ((Open RP))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 pm

OOC: This RP is based of the song Rain Delay by -OZ- Its a Romance/Slice of Life type of Roleplay. There's no real specific plot, its what you as the RPer adds to it which will gradually become a plot made by all of us to keep it interesting and fun. (The setting is in New York City) But what I basically got so far is two people losing the ones they love for unknown reasons or a sudden fate that was inevitable. You can have as many characters as you like; for the first post please include a picture of your character, that's all that is needed. There can be straight couples or gay couples but keep in mind this is a REALISTIC roleplay so no fantasy material and no anime please. I hope you like what you read and join in the fun. Thank you for checking this out. o(^w^)o

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lie you gave with a small nod and a smile,
The single promised cloud rained incessantly before my eyes,

My feelings are still following you
and even this love will become pouring rain,
so many, many lines of words,
Time was quietly drenched...

Image A pair of empty black orbs stared out a semi-fogged window, watching as the cold rain of April pass by the moving train. The young man with the empty black orbs, sat alone against the window, his head against it as his arm was propped on the arm rest. Everything around him seemed to be moving with life and joy but he wasn't. In his mind everything around him seemed to be going slowly or even frozen in time, he didn't take in account the noise, the stares, the whispering or even the train attendants trying to speak to him. The young man was like a corpse... or a ghost among the lively living... or as he thinks of them.. pests.

Haruka Tokugawa, once a lively young man, who took everything for consideration and with gratitude, be it for living, what he had or received, had lost many things, many people but always kept on going but now he saw he had lost everything in a blink of an eye. After three years of dating, he had lost his girlfriend and would have been fiance to what he has seen as unknown reasons.

She had come by his house on an early cloudy May morning wearing a beautiful spring dress and a bright smile on her delicate face; it was their third year anniversary that day. When he greeted her, she started to act weird towards him, nervous but she stayed smiling, happily as if nothing was wrong. Before they could even leave... she ended their relationship. She gave him a speech saying she it wasn't him, or her fault, she just felt like it was time to break up... no really reason, no really cause.. she gave him nothing as a good reason. He stayed there in shock and before he could speak... she kissed his cheek and left him standing there outside his front door as the rain suddenly started pouring; he watched as she left in her father's car but he uttered nothing.

Haruka went to her house many times, saw her at school, outside in the city... but she stay distant from him, stayed away but the more she did that, he went after her, wanting a really answer for their break up... but didn't get one.

Haruka couldn't stand it, he couldn't stand seeing her, and her becoming more and more distant till adventually she left Tokyo suddenly on her own to a school in New York. As stubborn as he was to get an answer, he went after her, buying a flight ticket and sent his registration to a school there; now he was riding a train to go to New York for he had stopped by to visit a relative who lived in Vermont.

Haruka luckily new English perfectly while and had no accent; his parents didn't know he went to New York looking for his ex. girlfriend, they thought he was going there to forget about her and visit a new country for an experience of a life time. They would send him money every month to help him out, after all he was at his last year of high school and it was a crucial year for him. Haruka didn't care about that but he would keep his grades up to cover up his real purpose. His friends told him he was insane and obsessed with this, they told him to move on, but he couldn't, she hadn't given him a good reason for breaking up with him, so his feelings for her were still strong... if she gave him a good reason once he saw her, he'd give up on her and move on but till then his heart, his feelings for her were still there...

Now the only problem was to find her in the big city of New York... a foreign place to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so many, many lines of words,
Time was quietly drenched,
Gazing at the isolated sky, my eyelids were overflowing,
Yearning for the unfulfilled feelings at my side even now,
It’s not the end yet, so if every time I search for you
you become more distant I’ll go on searching,
Someday, someday the words will be returned,
The mouth that conveyed them was shut

Let me hear it next time after the rain
Let me hear it on the next happy day...

Image Walking down the streets of New York, lifeless and silent. A young girl with empty pitch black eyes wondered not knowing where to go, or where to be. She walked without any protection from the rain; her short black hair stuck to the sides of her face, as her clothes did to her small body. No one noticed but this girl... was crying under all the rain drops that fell on her. She wished time would stop and she'd be trapped in it, not wanting to hear noises, voices nor feel stares and feel emotions with inside her. She saw the world as a place of hurt... and loss...

Nana Valentine, an independent, strong willed girl, with a sense of righteousness and kindness... had now broken deep inside, more then anyone who knew her would have expected. She had just lost the love of her life in a motorcycle accident... that she blamed herself for.

He had been hospitalized for a week but even with all the doctors making sure he lived, he passed away during a cold rain storm.

Now, Nana had left his funeral, unable to bare been there; his family blamed her for the accident, his friends and even the people that knew her through him. His mother yelled at her telling her to leave... and she did. It was even raining now.

Nana had no place to go, everyone blamed her for his death, she blamed herself for it, it hurt.. and not letting her be with him... was even more unbearable.

She kept wondering around New York, getting stared at and been whispered about by strangers, but she ignored everything, she wanted time to stop... she wanted... for this feelings of pain to go away...

Nana wanted to see him, she wanted to see his face, his smile, to feel his warmth near her... to hear those words he would say to her that made everything be alright... but... she knew that was impossible. A part of her accepted his death... but the other did not... and that part yearned to see him...

It’s not the end yet, so if every time I search for you
you become more distant I’ll go on searching,
The many, many lines of words,
Time was quietly drenched

"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!