Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rated R for a Reason [Oo! Come join!]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rated R for a Reason [Oo! Come join!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:55 pm

I even forgot that there were werewolves...
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starlight.days on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:58 pm

lol, I guess that means vampires are more popular?
And that just makes her one of a kind. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

starlight.days
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:01 pm

MAke that two. i'd like to join in as well as a male Werewolf. yeah it seems vampires are somehow more popular. good for me cause i'll probably be the first Male werewolf in this Rp. I'd like to be the Noble kind, and no not like some royal wolf lol which is something i've never heard of before. i'll post in a sec...

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:10 pm

Name: Valcazar Keldin Inar
Race: Noble Lycan

Personality:He acts somewhat of a protector in society, getting involved in hunting things and saving people because it is the right thing to do, even if he is one of these things himself. He hates injustice, but also knows from what is right from wrong. is willing to fight for any side that is with his cause or which he believes is the most suitable for justice. He has a sick satisfaction in taking lives but does not enjoy it. His alignment between good and evil Can change once he adapts to a certain side.

Appearance: During the Day he appaeras as a human.

IN the Night he appeares in his true form

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:14 pm

Does he always go around without a shirt on?

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:18 pm

haha of course not. i could show you another one but it's slightly different. well show i post up a another one then?

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:31 pm

Nah, it's not a problem. But do you have one where he's wearing boxers?

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Name: Elisana {El} Decrouz
Race: Vampire
Personality: Seductive and alluring while being indecisive and curious, mysterious and unafraid. Very playful and brave with a hint of dark and calculative motivations.
Appearance: Image

If you do not mind DCX.... I will be your minion or slave or whatever lol.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:42 pm

uummm no. but why would you want him to be wearing boxers? O/////O

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starlight.days on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:13 pm

Yay! More people. Both of you are accepted. Feel free to start posting in the IC thread!
Ah! Oh my gosh, your character has an eight-pack, Valcarzar! I love it. :)

starlight.days
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:16 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:19 pm

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku wrote:uummm no. but why would you want him to be wearing boxers? O/////O

Guys can't pull off the "pulling down his pants" look unless he's got boxers on...

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:55 pm

Yeah that's true. I know in that pic he has that sort of look but think of it as a sexy look or something not a "I Wanna do you." look XD

ahaha yeah...perhaps exagerrated but eh, why not. ;)

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:57 pm

I thought it was hott.

Lmfao.

XD

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:52 pm

oh yeah and thanks! i'll post as soon as i catch up. even though it is three pages, you guys sure have written alot already which is a good thing. i'm gonna enjoy this...". -grins- >=D

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!