Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reaper Textbook Ch.3: Fallen Souls

Reaper Textbook Ch.3: Fallen Souls

a part of “Reaper Textbook Ch.3: Fallen Souls”, a fictional universe by kotaro7914.

Grim reapers are feared across the world, known as icons for death and misery. But they aren't the dark soul stealing beings legends tell of. They are not the skeletal monsters the legends speak of. They play a more serious role in the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reaper Textbook Ch.3: Fallen Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Reaper Textbook Ch.3: Fallen Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Reaper Textbook Ch.3: Fallen Souls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Reaper Textbook Ch.3: Fallen Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:55 pm

I doubt they are teenagers anymore, so its been six months strange.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:57 pm

I know, i just copied and pasted the rules from the other one. I'm fixing it now.

Yes, six months in all if you count them in total. 2 months they had been gone in the gate, and 4 pass from fining the resistance.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:02 pm

can't wait to get started!
Crazy? If you have to ask, you already know the answer.

birdguard
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:06 am

Kotaro are you going to flag the two rps as completed or are you going to wait for this ones ending?

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:16 am

I'm going to wait until this one has been completed.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:31 pm

lol I realized something Kamui was created by Aleron six months before the beginning of the second part, in this one it has been six months so Kamui has fully turned a whole 1 year old.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 pm

so just in the name of a plot twist, what do you think of the medicine trio trying things known to help with locked in syndrome Kotaro? it's a rather obscure disease but it fits Zane's condition perfectly.

birdguard
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:54 pm

sounds interesting birdguard. go ahead! and i'm going to place the first post tommarow. i pm'd arctic the link and i'm waiting for her charrie.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:03 pm

I shall be putting up the first post in about 2 hours.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:28 pm

The first post is up!

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:11 pm

lol Awesome! the different parts of Stella' personality will be labeled. Viceroy Abeque is the personality she uses to deal with business for Aleron. Stella created her consciously in order to protect information about the resistance but still be able to gather information. Stella is of course herself, more or less.

birdguard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Thanks for the heads up, at least now we can be specific on the personality.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 pm

I hope someone posts soon. I'm anxious to get started.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:52 pm

lol so am i. you could have zane react to the things Angela is doing to him. It's a normal routine in order to keep him some semblance of healthy.

birdguard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Zane reacts to nothing remember? lol. his body is alive but he acts as if he's a ragdoll.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:43 pm

i remember. have him react mentally to it perhaps? or have the sentrada chew him out for being so weak that he has to have someone else take care of him.

birdguard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Hmm. Sounds interesting. Also the sentrada can take an apparitional form and speak to those working on Zane. Perhaps he can mock them as well.

I also posted a pic of how Zane currently looks in his profile.

I have now color coded the characters names and speech for me. lol

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:36 am

Sorry I wasn't able to post sooner. Somehow it got out that I know a lot about horror and the supernatural and so got roped into helping with a haunted house. Also Ramona has gone back to her natural hair color, blonde. Since I am having trouble finding a suitable picture I will be drawing it myself so please be kind when I finally upload it.

ArcticFox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:14 pm

Sorry for the absence, been caught up in Halloween stuff. I'll post in an hour or so, promise!

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!