Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reaper Textbook CH. 2: Return to oblivion

Reaper Textbook CH. 2: Return to oblivion

a part of “Reaper Textbook CH. 2: Return to oblivion”, a fictional universe by kotaro7914.

The Reapers are at war, and the Serpentile are are growing ever stronger. 5 years have passed since the Sentrada, bane of the Reaper world, had begun his training to control his power at a temple, and the time has come for him to return to the Reapers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reaper Textbook CH. 2: Return to oblivion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Reaper Textbook CH. 2: Return to oblivion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:34 am

Sure. see yah next time. A D-man Gray song nice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:37 am

Yes. it is a good song.
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:35 am

kotaro, you might want to edit your post. Stella's yelling at herself as it is.
Crazy? If you have to ask, you already know the answer.

birdguard
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:59 am

ah, I see. I'll edit.

FIXED

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Okay I'n gonna have some interactions with Ramona, probably gonna use Trent. I'm also gonna have Aleron go to the statue.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:12 pm

I got to ask, is the reaper statue holding anything?

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:16 pm

No, it is not.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Why does Zane have wounds that aren't healing quickly? Is it because of Oba?

I have written one way that the sword can kill Zane.

- The seal must be broken
- He must kill Serra or take her blood, what I mean by that is that Oba must have Serra's blood on his blade.

Edited: Here is chant to unseal Oba's true power:

Kal ti si ialostari pasaer. Kal ti si ialostari medi. Kal ti si vaesaes pas, si vaesaes shys. Si vyrdaes os shalaelol. Si vyrdaes os ser, si vyrdaes os si caer, Si madyrn os pololi vaerorderol. Si vyrdaes sai shalael si shys.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Hey, I'm back and ready to post! If someone could just give me a quick recap and tell me where everyone is and what they are doing, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:11 pm

My point of view.

Zeal had a number kidnap Serra who got traded for Ramona. She is in my dungeon is has gotten her lunch. Zeal then launched his attack in which he brought two numbers, one who got severely injured. Zeal and Zane fought in which they both tired themselves out, but Zeal hates showing weakness so he's not showing anything. Now Zane is in trauma bay (I think) and woke up. The school has been taken by serpentiles, So Lily would have evacuated it.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Stella and the others are at a closed us military base, still located withing Japan. I suggest having Alais scry to find the others.

birdguard
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:53 pm

So she'll be in the school that be bad she's gonna die if she's at the school, one reaper verse 50,000 serpentiles zero chance of survival.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:03 pm

not necessarily. Alais went off to be on her own, so it could be worked out that she does a little survilance and figures out the school has been taken over...

birdguard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Yeah,I think I'm going to post her as so worked up that she left school grounds and on her way back realized that something was off. With her powers she could easily sneak in, see whats up, and get out. From there...idk. Scrying? I'm not sure she knows how to/can...

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Awwww I wish Kotaro was here I have something to show him

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 am

Soory, I kind of stuck Alais into everything after it had already happened, but I tried to write it so it wouldn't be a problem...she just needed to be there, as far as writing this worked out. I know its a lot (again!) but...I hope it doesn't bore anyone. It would be really emotional for her...I think she's going to go beserk a bit after that...oops! Well, I think its all for the best, after this, things will have to get better...right?

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:00 am

Sorry for my sudden disappearance yesterday! My internet died.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:42 pm

So, would Alais know where the meeting point for evacuation is? Right now I'm working on a post with her wandering around a town, scaring the beejeezus out of everyone, but still only a vauge idea on how to get her to meet up with everyone.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birdguard on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:53 pm

since she is a major front liner, it would make sense that someone at one point mentioned to her where to go if crap really hit the fan.

birdguard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:32 pm

That was what I was thinking, but I wanted to make sure someone else agreed with me. So, I'll finish that up and get her back there in a bit. I'm going to have some more action happen with her alone first, just to see how it plays out. She'll probably be back with everyone by tonight.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!