Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rebuilding What We Had{Interest Check}

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Rebuilding What We Had{Interest Check}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:02 pm

::*April 5th,2009*::
NKorea launches it's underground nuclear test,leaving the world outraged.

::*June 24,2009*::
NKorea accuses America of wanting to start another Korean War,while making threats to "Wipe America off the globe."

::*June 24,2009*::
NKorea ells America,intercepting a suspeted illegal ship,shall be taken as a 'Declaration of war'.

::*July 4,2009*::
NKorea tells America, "We've had enough with limits! Ease them up now,or we shall take that as you waging war on us"

::*August 1,2009*::
President Obama meets with Kim Jong-Ill,secretly,to discuss a contract of terms for limits.

::*October 11,2009*::
U.N,and other countries wonder why NKorea has yet to attack.

::*October 11,2009*::
U.N calls off the other countries militia,and armies from NKorea,while America's soldiers,have already returned.

::*November 3,2012*::
Dictator Kim Jong-Il is assasinated,and his son takes his place. NKorea is outraged.

::*November 6,2012*::
A new president is elected,President-Elect McCain.

::*November 23,2012*::
NKorea starts trying to nuclear test again. U.N setests,and so does America.

::*November 30,2012*::
N.A.S.A Finishes a project,they've been working on for 12 years.

::*December 15,2012*:
America and other countries on high alert,when NKorea threatens to wipe anyone who stands in it's way,off the globe,once and for all.

::*December 21,2012*::
NKorea fires a nuclear bomb,into America,and others into China,it's closest ally.

::*December 21,2012*::
Another Korean war is started. America and China,plus other countries send nuclear bombs to Korea,though half of the country is wiped out. Including the top of Mexico.

::*January 1,2013*::
Air levels deemed to toxic,and should soon be unable to sustain life on Earth.

::*January 1,2013*::
The remaining American,Chinese,German,Mexican,French,and South Koreans board the finished N.A.S.A project,heading to space.

::*January 10,2013*::
N.A.S.A sends a probe to Earth,seeing if anyone is still alive.

::*February 10,2013*::
Probe returns,saying all life on earth is wiped out.

::*February 20,2013*::
It is decided every month on the 10th,a probe will examine earth.

::*December 10,2712*::
A probe comes back positive of life,on Earth,with acceptable toxicity levels.

::*January 1,2713*::
People step off onto Earth for the very first time in 700 years.

Okay,so I haven't really finished the thought yet,I just wrote this down,after reading something on the internet with the news.

The plot point,is based around people,who after 700 long years of living on a spaceship,that was probably in a different galaxy,coming back to Earth after a probe comes back to have found the toxicity levels in the air,to have went down a fair bit,making it livable. It also brought back the first plant that has grown on the Earth since 2012. There were four ships that went up into the air,and each of them were doing fine,they also had many robots tending to there needs,and regenerate food buffets. All ships were set to a pleasant 70 degrees,fahrenheit. Each ship had it's own captain/president that took care of any needs. There would be elections,every four years just as if it were a regular year. When people got old and died,they were either cremated,or sent out in a casket,to wonder space forever.
Can they make Earth livable again? they need to grow plants,people don't know how,all they have is a dusty old manuel that is supposed to help them. If they get politics set up again,can they manage to live together in peace,without war?

I would appreciate feedback,and any help you can give me.
Image <----Click please! I don't want my dragon to die!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Rebuilding What We Had{Interest Check}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Ooh, I think it sounds neat. ^_^ I'd love to join.
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Oooh! I would like to join!
Sounds a bit like Wall-E... but I like Wall-E... Yay!!!
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby W. R. Prescott on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:21 pm

I'd like to be involved.
Currently RPing in:
- Shiver Me Timbers!
- The Age of Steam
- BIKERS RP
- City of Death

Trying to Start:
- A Bay of Pigs invasion RP (Check Interest Checks!).

W. R. Prescott
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Cool! Thanks for letting me know I think I'll make an OOC.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarKing Jack on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:04 pm

How does it work?
Sounds wiiild.

I like it, though, and I hate post-apocalyptic warfare stuff. Haha.

KarKing Jack
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:06 pm

OOC-http://www.roleplaygateway.com/rebuilding-what-had-ooc-t24497.html

Lol,it's kind of diffucult to explain KarKing jack.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarKing Jack on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Lol, it'll be difficult ter' play then ^_-

KarKing Jack
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:44 pm

XD,nice.

Hm well it's just,putting people,who have never heard of certain beliefs,on their home planet,that they've never even SEEN.While they try to revive the planet,by making homes,and using the food off the ship as the plants are growing. Some people don't like that they have to leave the ship,since that's been their home,for a couple generations back. Then comes the politics... Three different presidents,they have to read the manuels,that everyone actualy gets. It's kind of like...everyone who plays well have a chance of forming their own world.
Also,people aren't used to reading,and gravity yet,so they're getting used to it,and since they are used to robots running around for them,some of them are a small bit overweight,some bone lose,from the lack of gravity...A lot of things. Not to mention some of the oceans have become small lakes,from the earth's nuclear history.

Woah,I got all of that into one post. XD

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarKing Jack on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:21 am

Lol, wohh. Sounds pretty difficult, haha. Still, ain't sure how it'll work out -- I mean, its pretty /big/. Thats a whole world there, ye' know

I'm interested never the less!! ^_^

KarKing Jack
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Lol thanks,I should probably post the OOC link. Let me find it real quick,and put the link here!

OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/rebuilding-what-had-ooc-t24497.html

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!