Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reflections of the Sword -Fantasy RP- Recruiting!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Reflections of the Sword -Fantasy RP- Recruiting!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:36 am

Alright, I'm recruiting for this roleplay called "Reflections of the Sword" I've been stirring in my head all day!

Here is the link:
roleplay/reflections-of-the-sword/

UPDATE!-11/19/2012

Here are the characters we have so far:
Anna Frost - played by spirit_is_shining
Kin - played by Elite

This list will grow as people join the roleplay.
---

Here is the story:

This story is basically about good vs bad, nature vs man sort of...a fantasy story in a fantasy world.

A chemical released by a plant or in the air is altering the mind of humans and animals/creatures. It is causing them to be violent, turning them into monsters. Through out this man kind has managed to survive, with trained forces and bounty hunters. Man and other races have learned to harness energy in its many forms. This has caused them to let's say, light up a saber with electricity or make bows of arrows of light.

When I say other races, I am referring to any humanoid creature. Meaning elves, dwarves, a reptile-man race, etc.

Now this takes place in 2600 AS, after shadow. We're on an earth like world called Terra with earth like creatures, the only difference is some of these creatures have gone haywire. They've become no longer animal or human any longer. Something inside these few creatures such has genes etc. are susceptible to this chemical that is turning them into monsters. Sad but true in the story.

Some spots in the world are places where these monsters gather together. If wanted, I could make a map, but I don't think a map would cover all of this world. So...

This world is open as in you can make up a town or village you've come from, or city. The world is not very urban, but it's more spaced out. For instance my character comes from Newberg, a town that sits in the valley of twin mountains.

One thing is for certain: We are all to meet up coincidentally at a sanctuary ruin. I'll add more to this if you're interested, answer questions in the OOC or here, etc.
Last edited by spirit_is_shining on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageSong of the Day: FFXIII-2: Ruined Hometown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpsgk7b3R3w
With love.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Reflections of the Sword -Fantasy RP- Recruiting!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Questions asked and answered:

What is the general plot?

The general plot is basically everyone has their own agenda, and we meet up with each other to help one another complete our goals. Eventually I want our plots to come together, or relate to one another. When we join as a party, we defeat monsters and travel the land, also maybe search for a fabled land or cure? This might make the roleplay become epic...if you guys want it to be. I can change it though.

Can you make your own race? Humanoid is the key term here

Yes you can make your own race if you want. Firearms is limited, nothing too fancy or technological as this is not some steam punk story. Not really any urban areas with technology, etc. This is not a wrold like Final Fantasy 7.

Is this a medieval fantasy?

This is not a medieval fantasy, but it's set in a world much like medieval times.

What is the current issue of the land?

The current issue with the land is that people and animals are being affected by this chemical that is turning them into evil monsters, and the question is why? What can we do to stop this? Or...do we just go on and keep exterminating them when they become monsters and continue on this life style?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!