Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

"Reflections of the Sword" is recruiting for players! ~~

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

"Reflections of the Sword" is recruiting for players! ~~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sat May 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello it's Spirit and I'm looking for players for my roleplay "Reflections of the Sword"!

Players so far:

Anna Frost played by Spiritisshining

Link to Roleplay:

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/reflections-of-the-sword

----

This is a Low Fantasy - Medieval setting - 2 to 10 player - 1 to 2 GMs - story. Please apply for Co-GM! Thank you! :)

Please join my character Anna Frost as she continues her journey and as I continue developing her character. :)

I have made a map of this fantasy world:

Feel free to add into the setting and build the world. I have left cities and landmarks nameless so we may as a party, figure out what we will name these places.

Story thus far...

We are a group of wanderers who team up together for our own reasons.... Monsters roam this world and can be found in almost any climate. Why are there monsters? It's just the way the world was made. "Monster" is just another word for creature, the only difference is monster comes from human feelings of terror and being frightened of the unknown. So there are good and bad creatures. It all depends on what their desires, morals, ethics, and motives are.

Within every part of this map I have made some history behind the landscapes.

Your player will have a story and motive(s) behind why they join the party. Please tell me what your character is about and why they are joining the party. It's basically anything goes, but your character must reside within the map's locations.

The World of Hara

From the mines of Norfolk to the floating city Hari to the underwater metropolis Ceta, to the hills of Hisdale, forest Demure, Mountainous Zeid, Black Oasis, Treasure lake, Said Islands, Cirature Pininsula, and other landmarks within the story.... (names can be changed. This is just to give some idea to everybody what kind of roleplay settings the rp will take place in)

History of places, races, factions and how they interact with each other.

Mines of Norfolk:

Mines of Norfolk was worked on 200 years ago but had stopped and become an abandoned mine. It is said a tragic disaster occurred, making the mine haunted, as well as reported monsters lurk within the mine and cavernous areas which is why the finishing of the mine has been delayed. Every once in a while a team of civilians and brave souls will continue to work the mine but for now it seems in vain.

Tishian Desert:

Tishian Desert spans for miles and miles and is filled with vast sand. There is life in this desert, and certain kinds of creatures lurk the area who like the heat or can have adapted to this climate. This desert is known for having enormous creatures, and a journey through this desert can take months. There is no map of this desert as humans have yet to map out exact locations except Black Oasis... It is hard to see through the desert for it is very windy and sand storms are frequent.

Black Oasis is the only part of the desert that has flourishing life and beautiful vegetation. Palm trees are here, coconuts, and all sorts of critters reside here. Small towns have formed in this location. They have everything from markets to inns, to selling specially made armor and weapons made particularly only in this region.

More to be revealed in the roleplay!!! I will write more about the places in the ooc. For now, join away if interested! Thank you!
ImageSong of the Day: FFXIII-2: Ruined Hometown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpsgk7b3R3w
With love.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!