Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reiken: The Search For Souls

Reiken: The Search For Souls

a part of “Reiken: The Search For Souls”, a fictional universe by Ketiou.

D.A.N, a massively corrupt company is running a highly profitable business extracting and selling human souls. It's up to Reikon, an organization of survivors to take down this company. (RE-OPENED)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reiken: The Search For Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Reiken: The Search For Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Spud!

I'm with JessieJohan on this, anything in particular that would tickle your fancy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:56 pm

I expect unwavering loyalty, dedication, and efficiency. Fraternizing with the enemy will be harshly dealt with, no exceptions. I will use you as an example, and it will not be pretty. Don't drag the group down either. We must stand united, or else fall apart.

I also like my coffee black, with bagels. And cream cheese. Lots of cream cheese.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Yes sir! <salutes> I understand and will bring the enemy in a soon as I can and I'll have Marcus get right on your coffee and bagel!

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Haha. Already falling into your role eh Spudders?
Good job. It suits you. XD (Not the douche part but yeah.)

I think It would be real interesting if there was a little bit of some sort of forbidden romance between someone from Phantem and Reikon, but it started very slowly and cautiously and they had to be super secret about it. Haha. Thane would freaking flip. Lolololz.
Onomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom ;3

Ketiou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:24 pm

I agree with you on that statement completely but it would have to happen actually like something happened to trigger it or a flash from the past or something along those lines would make for a good plot twist

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:27 pm

I can feel Elliot falling straight into forbidden romance, poor child. ^.^

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:30 pm

That does sound like a good idea, good story element that comes WAAAY out of left field for people. And Thane will probably bust a gasket. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

@Jessie
Well done, and don't let me down. Now if you'll excuse me, I have important business matters to attend to. -starts to play QWOP-

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:41 pm

@spud

Sir don't you have a company to run u.u

I could see a lot of interesting things happening in this rp I do hope we start soon

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:41 pm

If (and I hope we do) do the romance thing, we will have to already have to people set up, because normally everyone will want their character to be the one that is the traitor, but I sort of already have a back story of why my character would trade sides, romance or none, she is going to have something drastic happen

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:47 pm

bellelaine wrote:If (and I hope we do) do the romance thing, we will have to already have to people set up, because normally everyone will want their character to be the one that is the traitor, but I sort of already have a back story of why my character would trade sides, romance or none, she is going to have something drastic happen

It also would be more interesting I would thing if we had you bring one of the other to our side something completely out of the ordinary.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:57 pm

well, if anyone from reikon us up for my character doing a little convincing just hit me up, come to the dark side

we have cookies
and milk...

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:02 pm

On the topic of romance.

*Hug tackles hito* MINE

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:05 pm

On the subject of romance....
Well, I could see Tsukasa doing quite a bit of flirting and teasing.

I'm not entirely sure about a full relationship though. X3
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 pm

@nanase

Its gonna be such a shame when we bring him over to the dark side taking the leader of Reiken and turning him Phentem would be great!

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RARhythmBeat on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Booooo don't take out leader D:. If you do it I'll stab him >:O. If we can't have him then no one can that's what I think how it should be done!!!

RARhythmBeat
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:48 pm

But taking out the leader insures our success Elliot go seduce the leader of Reiken!

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Lolololol.
We haven't even started the Rp and Hito is already getting fought over. So sirreh indeed.

I- I don't think Hito would be transferring to the dark side any time soon. That seems like the last thing he would do. Besides, he loves Cheesecake more than cookies.

Though I do agree that some love triangles would definitely be fun. >:3

Akai, HIGH FIVE FOR FLIRTS! Haha. Xp. I think it would be hilarious if Tsukasa always tauntingly flirted with one of the girls from Phantem, who totally was disgusted by him. The sexual tension! Oh ho ho ho ho.

Just because they work for a hyper evil soul stealing company doesn't mean they aren't still purdy. Haha.

REMEMBER GUISE! Betrayal is NOT taken lightly in any faction, so if you do decide your character wants to go all backstabber tiem then make sure you can handle the consequences. Trust will not be given out so lightly with any of the groups.

Also, BIG IMPORTANT NOTE!

While this RP is GM'ed by me, I don't have any bias towards teams or even the outcome of the RP. It's not going to be like a show or a movie where the good guys automatically HAVE TO win. Heck, who knows, Phantem might get away with eliminating Reikon and D.A.N could rule the world without anything stopping them. Reikon could stop Phantem and destroy D.A.N somehow. There could be some huge twist of events where Reikon and Phantem are forced to work together to defeat D.A.N. The outcome is hopefully pretty unpredictable. I like it that way, it makes it more realistic and gives the Phantem roleplayers more of a purpose. Cause it would suck if no matter what you did in the RP, you wouldn't be able to win. This way it's more fun for both factions. ^_^

Ketiou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:58 pm

So ketiou when are we gonna kick of this adventure? This is all fun goofing off in the ooc but I'm itching to get started any one else with me on that?

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Oh I definitely am as well.

I'm just waiting for Phantem Lieutenant, Tracker and Scientist.

Then again...I guess we can start without them. We have all of Reikon.
For Phantem, they could start too, and have those three come in late or something.
Idk, I feel bad starting without them but I don't think they would mind. :P

What do you guys think?

Ketiou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 pm

"Let's blow this popsicle stand!"

-Agent Cortez (Time Splitters)

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!