Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Resident evil RP anyway?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Resident evil RP anyway?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:40 pm

I remember this Resident evil RP some one made some time ago, and it was great. But sadily it died so soon, but could have end up being the best resident evil RP alive. So I'm seeing is anyone interested in a Resident evil RP based in new york city or even a made up city. Nothing much to say about what the plot will be, people living normal lives at start, umbrela doing what they do, zombies attakc, people die and run.

Now to let people know (If this RP is made) people will die. Not right off the back, but not every one. If not no one, will make it to the end. Also there will be one nemesis, but one strong one that we can say wont die....Well die again

So anyone up for it? I'm thinking of just making up a city and all that. Like raccoon city, wait is Raccoon city made up? Anyway, I'll just make up a city.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Resident evil RP anyway?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:50 am

im in XD Im a huge of fan of resident Evil :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Alright! I hope more are interested and this one finishes.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grieverus on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Yes, Raccoon City is made up. If I saw a good enough story and conception, I'd join.
"Unlike land, the open sky has no roads for you to follow."

Grieverus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Ya the story is mainly going to be made of the plot from the resident evil game outbreak. But there will be to it more then just people trying to get out alife. If it was like that then I would make a L4D RP.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:13 pm

haha, sorry for double posting, but should I just make the roleplay now or wait to see if more people are interested?

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilozzy on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Is this a set rp? Or did it die,... I hope not, cause I wanted to join!!
<a href="http://www.avatarist.com">Avatars</a>

lilozzy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!