Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Resident Evil Based RP...

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Resident Evil Based RP...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mcdarnit on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:33 pm

Thinking of starting an RP thats based on Resident Evil. It will be more of a survival Rp set in Racoon city, where you play as your own original character who is trying to get through the Virus outbreak. When you create your character take note of what you want your characters occupation to be, because this can be used to affect some of the things that s/he. And give a character small details, like if they were a smoker they could carry a lighter with them and can use it as a tool in the Rp.

I just want to check if anyone would be interested in this sort of Rp first before I post up anything else. Any critisism and advice would be appreciated, as this is the first time I've started my own idea. Thanks guys. :)

Edit : Whoops, posting in the right section would help i guess, sorry!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mcdarnit
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Resident Evil Based RP...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Well it does sound like a lot of fun! And I like the idea of tying what you have on you to what do occupation wise. I would be interested in playing if I could. I'll try and think of any possible suggestions I could make.
Image"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roleplaya123 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:07 pm

This seems like a cool idea. I've been looking for a sort of zombie type role play. I'd apply.
My character, Sutarusu: characters/6664

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

roleplaya123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Definitely. Do it, do it now. And then get to the choppah!
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mcdarnit on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Awesome, cheers guys. Well I can give a character sheet layout now, but I may not start playing till tommorow as it is 2AM here, and I'm Knackered.

Name :
Appearance :
Items : You cant carry a whole armoury with you(Update during the Rp as you get or lose stuff)

Personality :

Other traits :

Feel free to add anything I may have overlooked.

Mcdarnit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:29 pm

I'm intrested, but I have to make a new OC, the one I have won't fit in due to timeline.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mcdarnit on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:37 pm

Name : Michael

Appearance : Short black hair, Brown eyes, 6 foot tall and still in his companies security guard uniform (blue button shirt, black trousers and black shoes)

Items : Tazer and some painkillers.

Personality : Has a serious outlook on the whole situation, even though the chance of rescue are incredibly small. Keeps reasurring himself that he will get through this as long as he maintains a level head. His tazer can temporarily stun a zombie, allowing him to escape or fight it off.

Other : Has a flashlight from when he worked the night shifts.

Theres my character, may not be perfect but im really tired right now...

Will start the Rp after sleep, so get your characters done if you can guys.

Mcdarnit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Name : Noir

Appearance : Image

Items : Some medical supplies and a pistol. **EDIT: also a shotgun, ammo, a sniper-rifle, a desert eagle, and two machetes. **

Personality : Has a calm outlook on situations, she has a motto 'Fight to survive and live for another day.' She does whatever she has to inorder to guarentee survival. She is always alert and will do her job unless it means she will not survive, then she is like 'fuck that shit i wanna live.' Her gun can kill zombies with a headshot and her medical supplies can heal her or someone else.

Other : Has a black night stick with her also from her body guard job and she knows hand to hand combat aswell.
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Fri May 15, 2009 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Name : Zukov Vacilli
Appearance : Image guy to the wayyyy left
Occupation : (Use your immagination) Arms shop dealer ( time to god mod!) Ex spetsnza
Items : You cant carry a whole armoury with you(Update during the Rp as you get or lose stuff) Steyr Aug (AR)
2x trench knoves
1x PW-33 ( pistol)

Personality : Solitary and loves guns.

Other traits : Trigger happy---on even other humans
well I do have one more

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mcdarnit on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:02 am

Ehm... Ex Spetznaz? Arms Dealer? In Racoon city? Why? Dont start with stuff like that when others are starting off with small stuff.

Will be posting up the Rp later today when more people are on.

Mcdarnit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kristian Nox on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:57 am

Name : Nox

Items : Medic Supplies,

Five Seven:Image
Operator: Image
Survivor Knife

Personality : Nice, No Man get left behind, Wise, and Very Sad ((His family got Eaten))

Other traits : Healer- Heal other people Faster
Drager- Can drag other people faster
Handgun Master- Easy Use of Handgun
Tracker- Can tell way they going if they lost or not

Kristian Nox
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Spartan yes, I prefer to go with my original OC who still won't fit. And yes, there are arms dealers like Kendo.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:21 am

Name : Natalie Mc Lauren
About 5'4" small framed, moves about gracefully and seems to take everything as a joke.
Items : Image Image
Tonfa, pack of cigarettes and lighter she stole from an orderly, Racoon City Asylum Orderly uniform (Its a bit big for her), A Honda street bike (also stolen from the Orderly)
A back pack with leather restraints in it (she wore those) a set of keys and a wallet full of about 50 bucks.

Personality : Bubbly, sarcastic, makes odd jokes at in opportune moments, and very rarely gets scared or expresses pain or fear in any other way then a smirk and a laugh

Other traits : A Tattoo on the back of her neck a Kanji symbol for hope. Image

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Virginian on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Name: Jack Sheppard
Appearance: http://68.img.v4.skyrock.net/681/brenna ... _small.jpg
Items: Benelli M3, Sako S75, SIG P226
Personality: Jack is the product of being raised on an Iowan farm. He has an unwavering moral fiber. He has been frustrated with the system on many occasions starting with the failure to convict the man he witnessed murder his mother. He dedicated his life to correcting the system from within.
Other traits: He joined the US Army and eventually attended US Army Sniper School. After he left the Army he was recruited to form S.T.A.R.S. Delta Team.
Last edited by The Virginian on Mon May 04, 2009 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Virginian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mcdarnit on Fri May 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Ok, I'm back for the weekend, will get the Rp up and running shortly, just bear with me everyone.

Edit - IC is up and running, feel free to join in :D

Mcdarnit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri May 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Name : Jay more often then not labeled as Jai.
Appearance :
Occupation : (Use your immagination) I follwing Virginian as I like his/her idea. Sniper/Communications of Delta team.
Items : You cant carry a whole armoury with you(Update during the Rp as you get or lose stuff)

Dragnouv,

Gsh 18 ( 9mm AP rounds)
combat knife

Personality : A more solitary man that abides by his own rules of combat.

Other traits : Often disappers at crucial times only to return with blood splatters on him.
Last edited by Comrade Vacilli on Sun May 03, 2009 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mcdarnit on Fri May 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Is ok , join Rp when you can.

Mcdarnit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Virginian on Mon May 04, 2009 8:19 pm

Starting now S.T.A.R.S. Delta Team will not be accepting any more members period.

The Virginian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon May 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Wee! Now to start killing zombies with another S.T.A.R.S! ( No, really, lets start)

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Virginian on Sat May 16, 2009 9:40 am

Starting Sunday morning I will be out of town. How long we will be gone is unknown but I will be back the following Sunday in time to go back to work.

The Virginian
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!