Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Resident Evil : Outbreak ( Roleplayers Wanted )

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Resident Evil : Outbreak ( Roleplayers Wanted )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 pm

At the moment, I am in need of a roleplayer that is skilled enough to play Chris Redfield, a precise and tactical military agent. I suggest that if you feel you are up to the challenge, you go to "Resident Evil : Outbreak" and post him as your character. The best Chris redfield will be chosen to lead a rag-tag team of slapped together people out of the underground facility currently known as the hive. If you don't want to roleplay as chris, that's fine, you can still post a different character. Characters are added freely.

"The world has changed, brother. Opening your eyes is no longer enough to see the truth... as, truth be told.. sometimes, we see the world for what it truly is with our eyes closed"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Resident Evil : Outbreak ( Roleplayers Wanted )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey there, SubjectThirteen! I saw you posting in the OOC chat last night about this little roleplay of yours. The way it sounded, the system didn't like how short this message was when you made to post the thread, and directed you to the chat instead. That's a hint in itself, don't you think?

So! Here you are in the Roleplayers Wanted forum, and you haven't even provided a link to your roleplay so that people can go check it out even if they were interested! You gotta jump peoples' attentions right off the bat, my friend. Treat this as a classified ad, of sorts. You only have a few seconds to keep people interested, otherwise they're going to move on to the next page.

Presentation is key. What is it about this story that means we have to join it? Emotionally, why should we care? Should we feel sorry for these characters? Should we want to join them? Should we be feeling something especially? You're the GM. You control this world, and in a way it's up to you to control how we feel.

This Chris Redfield. What are you looking for in someone to play him. Why do we care? That's the ultimate question you have to ask yourself when you're writing something like this. "Why on Earth would someone just browsing, looking for new roleplays to join care about what I've got in my head, the story that I'm writing to write?"

It's all a process of just trying to sell yourself to the highest bidder. At the end of the introduction here, you should have people clamoring to get to you, and not the other way around!

Hope that helps! It's just something to keep in mind.

Best of luck finding players!

VV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!