Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Revolt + Rebellion

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Revolt + Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:17 am

plot- the plot of this story is about a group of teenage friends that want to free themselves,their cities and their families from the oppression of the tyrant king that rules over them,this rp will be about character develepment, it will revolve around the teenagers and their feelings of facing the kings soldiers. it will also later be about creating a nation that fights against the tyrant king to destroy his reign of terror.

So maybe my little plot isn't enough, so here is the Prologue to give you a little taste of how the rp will feel. hope you guys like this.

please leave some kind of comment!

The land of Tiberen has been in turmoil since the last great war, in that war Crimeth, the land known for its strong warriors and advanced tactics was the aggressor, they wanted to rule all of Tiberen, but the alliance of Coronia, known for their advanced abilities in magic, Dregnovia, the land of the beast tribe, Gallica, the land of the bird tribe, and Florin, the land of the reptile tribe. Stopped the advancement of Crimeth and defeated them. But because of this utter humiliating defeat Crimeth was forced to rebuild all the land they had destroyed on their ridiculous campaign, this angered the people of Crimeth that their king, Fendrel, would just sit back and let this happen. The people of Crimeth revolted, because their taxes were being raised to pay off the countries debt. This drove Fendrel to do terrible things to his people, he forced his military to put down the revolt by executing any who went against him, he forced his people to pay taxes with money they didnā€™t have, he also forced young male and female children to join his army and be trained for war. Fendrel then decided he would get his revenge on the alliance that stopped him from controlling Tiberen, he had all the leaders of each of the countries assassinated, except for the Coronia leader, Queen Alice. This threw Dregnovia, Gallica and Florin into panic, without their leaders they were vulnerable, it also caused the people of these three countries to distrust Queen Alice, because she was the only leader not assassinated. When the three countries were finally able to put new leaders on the throne, they went to war with Crimeth, Queen Alice tried to stop this war, but the alliance would not hear of it, they couldnā€™t see why Queen Alice did not want them to go to war after what had happened, because their anger blinded their judgment, the alliance of the three countries were so powerful it was said you could feel the ground shake as they marched. But this was also their down fall, the generals of the Crimeth army lead the alliance into a mountain pass, and as the ground shook so did the rocks from above, causing boulders to fall down killing hundreds of the alliances soldiers. This made the alliance even angrier, they wouldnā€™t stop till Fendrelā€™s head was detected from his body. And that was exactly what happened, Fendrel was killed by his own people, because his army that he had once used to put them down, had left to fight. It left Fendrel open and the people took the chance. No one was sad about the mad kingā€™s death, he was a tyrant and all the people of Tiberen rejoiced, the people had a brief time of peace, the peace lasted for five years, then the new king of Crimeth, Edmund, who was the general to Fendrel, decided he wished to govern more land to have more people to pay taxes. Well the land they decided to take was the land of Gondal which was land that Coronia had control over. This started a small battle that Coronia quickly won. Ashamed by his failure Edmund moved on to a new land, Angria, which was a small land, it had no soldiers only farmers and a band of teenagers known as the Midnight alliance, these group of kids managed to hold their own against Crimeth soldiers, but they couldnā€™t hold forever and were defeated. The land of Angria was taken over and with it three more cities, Kalya, Lavernith, and Anexia, these three cities were known as the sister cities, because they were so close and helped each other. But because of Crimethā€™s powerful soldiers the cities were taken over and taxes were given to their people. Dregnovia, Gallica, Florin and Coronia all wondered what Edmund was planning, but since they couldnā€™t send in spies without starting a major battle they could do nothing. Crimeth stopped itā€™s quest for land with those four cities and they then started to build their army, mostly likely to start another war.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Revolt + Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:14 pm

i'm just bumping, cause I want this to go well, i felt it was good..anyone else feel the same?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Revolt + Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:34 pm

A bump for you, My friend.
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!