Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rhythm Brawl: Tokyo's School War (IC)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Rhythm Brawl: Tokyo's School War (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Kay-Lin sat down beside Sen'Ichi, careful to keep her gaze from Takeshi. He scared her the most. More so than Shima. "Um...it's okay. I'm not very hungry." Her voice was a soft, lithe whisper unlike the daring sound it had been.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:06 pm

"Are you sure you don't want anything, Kay-Lin. I insist.", Sen'Ichi asked her. He liked her a lot, and wanted to show it.

"You heard her, " Takeshi interrupted in his usual tone; that calm tone that meant he was serious, but there was no sign of anger, "She said she wasn't hungry."

Sen'Ichi knew that Kay-Lin's presence that irritated Takeshi, but he wasn't going to neglect her, because a friend told him to.

----------------------------

Hospital

The nature area was calm and quiet. Everyone did their usual business. A woman in the front desk was on the phone, conversing with someone on the other line about someone's "water" breaking. The automatic doors from ER opened on its own. Nurses and doctors rushed down the hallway as others moved away from them. They were carrying someone. It was a man, who looked injured, bloodied, and unconscious. One of his arms felt lazy. So lazy that it was broken. Who was this man?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:41 am

Kay-Lin sighed softly. "I can understand that I'm not wanted. I should be going anyway. I have homework to do....and I'll have to check on Shima at the hospital." She stood. "Bye, Sen'Ichi." No kiss. No anything except a sharp look at Takeshi. She'd always hated him. He hadn't stopped Shima that time long ago.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Sen'Ichi looked down on the clean table with disappointment on his face. Kay-Lin still liked Shima. In fact, she still loved him, and cared for him, no matter how much Shima hurt her in the past, physically and emotionally. Sen'Ichi felt as though he was going to cry. The only person he liked didn't like him as much as he did. He looked up at Takeshi, who looked at him with poisonous eyes. The look that meant "You better not cry". The look that urged Sen'Ichi to be a man, and not a boy. Sen'Ichi took a deep breath to straighten himself together, before a man in an apron arrived in front of them.

"Can I get you all anything to drink?"

Both Sen'Ichi and Takeshi called out, "Water" at the same time. The man writing 2 waters down before exiting the table.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Kay-Lin gently turned Sen'Ichi's face towards her as she kissed him. "I love you." She looked at Takeshi with a look that rivaled the one that he gave her boyfriend, wishing him a long, agonizing trip to hell.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Sen'Ichi had a nervous grin once Kay-Lin kissed him on the cheek.

Takeshi looked disgusted at the moment. Even though he'll admit that he respected Sen'Ichi as a friend, he did not respect his sensitive side, especially with girls like Kay-Lin. Vomit from his stomach barely raised from that short romantic event. Kay-Lin then gave Takeshi a quick stare of anguish that Takeshi noticed. Takeshi, in response, only gave a serious look to her. No sign of anger in his face whatsoever. He was hoping that she would leave already.

--------------------

Hospital

The lady at the front desk looked that the crowd speeding down the hallway, and who was on the stretcher. The man's bloodied face almost scared the woman. A nurse nearby rushed to their assistance.

"What happened?", the nurse asked one of the carriers.

"Teenager was found beaten and later unconscious on the street", one of the carriers responded, "His arm is also broken from the altercation."

"Was it from the altercation?"

"The highest chance. It must have been personal."

Everyone rushed into the Emergency Room before the lady at the front desk could hear anything else.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Kay-Lin smiled sweetly in response before turning on her heel quickly. Her braid, which slid down to her waist, snapped through the air, missing Takeshi's face by mere inches. She smirked, once more the smart-aleck and icy Kay-Lin that everyone knew. She had contemplated flipping him off but he would've shown no reaction, instead narrowly hitting him was the next best thing since no one dared even getting that close to his face whether it was to punch him or not.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Takeshi's eyes froze as Kay-Lin tried to sling her hair towards him, before she exited. Kay-Lin's little "bitchy" attitude, by Takeshi's perspective, didn't scare him one bit. He wasn't capable of beating up a female. If so, he would have fought Umeko earlier. Besides, that situation was Shima's fault.

The waiter came back to the table with two glasses of ice cold water, to quench their thirst. Sen'Ichi was a little hesitant about drinking his water, but Takeshi just went ahead and drank his with confidence.

“What can I get you guys to eat?”, the waiter asked them. While everyone in the gang just talked at once, he immediately heard “Just.....cheese.” from Sen'Ichi's voice. Takeshi never answered. Instead he, just looked out the window as Kay-Lin exited. Now, he couldn't even stand her presence. It didn't irritate him as much when she was around Shima, but with Sen'Ichi, as sensitive as he was, it became worse. Sen'Ichi could cater to her every whim.

Hospital

An older woman and man ran into the hospital; both with panicking looks on their faces. The first place that they walked to when entering was the front desk, where the woman still resided.

“Excuse me”, the woman spoke out, “I'm looking for a patient named Shima? Shima Goto?”

The woman looked onto the computer for any “Shima Goto”. Immediately, she looked back at the couple.

“I'm sorry but there is no Shima Goto in our database, but.....there is just one patient who arrived to the Emergency Room.”

“Was it him?”

“It's possible. The patient was male. In black attire.”

“Oh my god.”, the woman cracked, before she began to cry, and placed her head under the man next to her.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:31 am

Kay-Lin looked back at Takeshi with a knowing smirk He was thinking what she was. Granted she'd never use Sen'Ichi like that. She loved him too much. But just to screw around with that son-of-a-bitch Takeshi she'd do any other thing possible and he knew it.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Unknown Location

“Okay, everyone is here. I'm glad that you all are here.”

“What's the issue?”

“Today's education has rapidly degraded here in Tokyo. We need this to be done once and for all.”

“Education? What the hell is going on?”

“Beyond these schools are fighters. They may be students, but don't take them for granted. This war has been going on for years between two schools, and is still at large. Clubs and gangs surround the city like armies. On the Hayashi Private High side, the Public Morals committee, a group full of nitwits, the Chess Club, who literally has its knights, along with a king and queen, the Tennis, and Volleyball Teams, whose balls are as vicious as their own, the Aikido club, who may be a club full of bitches, but take them seriously. Then there is the Karate Club, and the Shadow Team, the ninjas and kunoichis. Their rivals are Hibiya High School, a public school crowded with unmotivated assholes. Their clubs? The Motorcycle Club, The Basketball Team, The Kitty 8, a club full of girls dressed like prostitutes. No wonder these bitches get pregnant before they can bleed. Then there's the newly found Wrestling Team, the Weightlifting Team, The Football Team, The Softball Team, and last, but not least, the notorious Venom Gang. What do they have in common? Their leaders, strong and dangerous.”

“Dangerous, you say? If teenagers are considered as dangerous then Tokyo must have the most scrawniest people in the world.”

“Oh, don't be so sure.”

“So what do you want us to do about this?”

“Regulate! Immediately. Shut down those clubs and gangs! Make sure that they learn everything until their brains explode! I'm sure Hayashi Private High already does, but Hibiya High could take time. If anyone from any school abides by the rules, you know what to do. Okay, I'll split each people by school; Goro, Kotone, Atsushi, Isao, Hayashi Private High. This school shouldn't be so difficult for you. Katsu, Kazuki, Dai, Akihiro, Hajime, Masanori, Ryuu, Hibiya High School. I chose more for that school, because it could take a long time to straighten those bastards up, but I know that you all can do so quickly. Orochi, since you are a great leader, you can regulate both schools. Now, since the board decided to give Hibiya High School the freedom to wear whatever the fuck they want, it's time for a change. Assign uniforms! The rest is up to you all to decide.”

“Very well.”

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 pm

HERE IS....CHAPTER 2!!!

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!