Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Right By You [closed]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Right By You [closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:49 am

Kyle waited anxiously hearing the ringing line through his phone, expecting her not to pick up but he was going to promise not to ever try again if she didn't pick up this time. He was about to hang up when he heard the call get picked up and Ava's voice. "Oh hey..." he said genuinely surprised.

"Look Aves please I'm so sorry... don't-don't hang up" he added on quickly thinking she would just stop listening to him after that. "I don't even know, this is so stupid" he muttered never one to get caught up in any sort of feelings or hung up over someone disliking him, he was accustomed to simply getting over it.

Taking a deep breath "Can I do anything to help fix this?" he asked quietly hoping she would at least talk to him normally.

----

Rebecca smiled as she listened to Brent ask about her and Kim "Oh shes good... yeah we're good" she responded "Busy making a mess as usual" she laughed slightly. She felt relaxed talking to Brent now, well she always did up until the accident and she felt slightly off because of how Jacob reacted about him hence why they hadn't really spoken much.

As she heard the fact he still hadn't appointed anyone, she propped up and pondered for a movement "Oh..." she said quietly "And what if I said I was interested again?" she asked hopeful, he had pretty much implied the job was there for her. She knew she hadn't discussed this with Jacob, but it was on her mind a lot recently and genuinely she just wanted to start working.

"I mean, Jay has a job now. Kimmy is going to start school soon. I just don't want to be stuck at home doing nothing" she said, since she enjoyed doing something all the time and was always passionate about her work which Brent knew from experience.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:15 pm

Ava really didn't get a chance to speak but she was okay with that because honestly she didn't know where to start all she knew was that she atleast should hear him out. Listening to him she stayed quiet, she wasn't going to hang up because she too like him needed to get her feelings out.

" Do you even know what there is to fix Ky?" She asked him in return " You don't even know why I'm upset. It's not about Alaina.. It's about you. " she told him " Connor told me what you said before you left. The reason he punched you " she said to him her voice turning bitter at that time. " How could you disrespect me infront of my own husband? Here I was trying to defend you, and you made me feel like some type of sleazy hoe. You made Connor think there was something between us when you know full well there isn't. I said your name by accident and you took advantage of that to try and hurt Connor but what you ended up doing was making me look shameful and that just hurt Ky because your supposed to be my friend, someone who looks out for me. " she said her tone softening.

" I thought you had changed a bit but I was wrong I guess. Your still that guy and that's fine but I just can't Kyle, I'm a grown ass mature woman, I don't need fuck boys in my life I wanted a friend in you and maybe your not ready for that and it's cool, I'll live, you'll live well both go on our ways. Thanks for trying to call me all these times. " she said wanting end things on a slightly postive note.
--
Brent was actually very surprised at Rebeccas interest. It was actually the last thing he was expecting. "'really?" He asked like a little boy surprised about a birthday gift which he had never done but ovbiously he had so many firsts with Rebecca.

" Rebecca you don't even have ask you know it's yours ... I want you" he said meaning it literally,
Both from the heart and as a business perspective " But I mean Jacob.. Your fiancé. He doesn't like me, that much I know. Would be let you come back and work for me?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:26 am

Kyle groaned inwardly as he heard Ava, he should have known she still wouldn't have gotten over everything that happened but then again how could he blame her, things really had gotten complicated. "Ava come on.." he said tiredly "I'm sorry. For everything" he said sincerely not even sure what he could say at this point. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything but that was just his nature, why was she acting like she didn't know him and besides Connor pushed him enough that he couldn't help it.

"I was so pissed off that day Aves. I don't even remember half the stuff that was said or done" he admitted "Look I'm sorry. I just don't know what else I can do at this point" he said softly because he had been begging for forgiveness for weeks now and to no avail, maybe he should have given up long ago.

"So much for being friends A, friends don't hold grudges and make people grovel" he said slightly bitterly because he hadn't expected her to be like this. Kyle was never one to make an effort, and she knew that yet he was doing all of this to get her friendship back but she couldn't care less and for some reason that stung.

----

Rebecca waited nervously to see what Brent could say, because she honestly wasn't expecting him to be waiting around for her to come take the position but when he did say that it was hers, she instantly smiled "Really?" she asked then slowly her smile drifted because of course she needed to think about Jacob's opinion in this. Clearly even Brent figured it out.

"Erm-m..." she paused looking back over at Kim playing then sighed "I mean-.. I don't know I guess we will see. But honestly I need to be doing something. I want to be doing something" she said hoping Jacob would understand because she wanted to be independent and she hadn't worked so hard for nothing. "I'll figure that out don't worry" she said more confidently since she believed Jacob wouldn't ever stop her doing what she loved, or at least she thought he wouldn't.

She sat up "So tell me, what do I need to do?" she asked sounding excited and interested about the job.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Listening to Kyle go on she actually felt something. He was right he had been trying hard these past weeks to get her forgiveness and for a guy like him that meant a lot. His last words were the ones that really got to her. Friends didn't hold grudges, but this grudge was personal because she knew she told Connor she would stop the interaction with Kyle but really she hated being mean and distant to the guy it just wasn't in her nature.

" I know your right" she sighed standing up so she and the boys could walk home now Becuause she could see dark clouds pouring in. " You have a point Kyle, I must admit" she said with a small chuckle " I forgive you of course I do , your my dude I'm always gonna forgive you." She admitted with a smile, it was like she was getting a new Jacob in her life. " I'm sorry for ignoring you but I just needed to for the sake of my marriage you know our cousin was very upset" she explained as she walked along.

--

Listening to her speak Brent thought she might change her mind but she actually seemed to be pretty determined which made him happy. He would let her work her stuff with her fiancé glad she was making the effort.

" Okay that's really good to hear" he told her with a smile listening to her go on about what she should do. " Wow taking so much intiative already? What are you trying to impress your boss or something" he teased

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:20 pm

It had been a few weeks since Kyle had that conversation with Ava and thankfully they had managed to work on their friendship since then. They were back to spending some more time together especially since Connor was back to being busy with work. Ava had managed to get the two boys to talk and they were almost back to normal well it was better than before which made it easier for Kyle to work on his issues with her without having to deal with his cousins anger.

Meanwhile although Connor wasn't initially happy he learned to get over this meaningless grudge he was holding against Kyle mainly because Ava was asking him to and he knew he had to do this to prove to her that he trusted her. And in all honesty he was just so focused on work he didn't have time to think about what was going on between them two. He didn't mention this to Ava or anyone but making payments for the house, their bills, looking after kids and just paying for everything was proving to be difficult. He needed a better paying job or a promotion so recently his head was always focused on work. He figured Ava wasn't happy with it but he had no other choice if he had to provide for their family and maintain their lifestyle.

It was afternoon time and Kyle had dropped by to drop something off for the boys that Ava wanted him to pick up since she was too busy with them and Connor kept forgetting to buy it on his way to work. He was holding Noah in his arms just playing about with him as he sat on the couch. "A I'm starving!" He called out. He lived by himself and he was never one to cook well so ever since he became close to Ava he enjoyed her home cooked meals even if they weren't the best.

----

Rebecca spoke to Jacob about taking the job and it was an understatement to say he wasn't ecstatic but at the same time he knew it was important to her. Besides she was also pretty determined about it as well since she didn't want to be at home doing nothing all the time. They hadn't been for a normal for a long time but she didn't even know the real problem to know how to fix it this time.

Recently she had been at the office just settling in and working with Brent as they were setting it up and hiring the final few people. It was honestly quite fun and she didn't even feel like she was doing a lot of work. She was on her way home just going to Jacobs parents house to pick up Kimberley. Being close to their parents meant they could easily just let them babysit and since Jacob was at work and she was now working so that was their only option.

Walking into the house she saw Jacobs mother trying to feed Kim but she was too busy playing with the toys. Becca shook her head watching her daughter "Hey mom" she said coming over to hug her then going to hug her daughter and feed her" Sweetie come on put your toys away and eat first. Then you can play as much as you want" she said softly putting her into her lap helping her eat.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:03 pm

Hearing Kyle beckon for food as Ava put Emmett away to a nap Ava couldn't but chuckle quietly. Nowadays she felt like she had two different husbands whoes needs she had to cater to differently. Just like she had to do with her little boys. Slowly putting Emmett down, she grabbed the baby monitor and made her way down.

Entering the room she leaned es against the door way and wrapped herself in her cardigan tighter as she watched Jyle with Noah making her smile. Before when she met him he wouldn't dare touch or go near the boys, babies or anything about families revolted him but now she could tell he was so different. She knew he fell in love with the boys as if they were his own. " Hey baby" Ava said happily referring to Noah of course as she came down and flopped next to Kyle " Does baby want to sleep with his brother?" She cooed to him with a big smile as Kyle held him " Or does he want to stay with uncle and mommy?" She asked tickling him giggle. Knowing he wasn't ready for his nap yet.

Looking at Kyle she smiled and couldn't help but fix his hair that Noah managed to ruin something she did out of habit with Connor. " Your always hungry eh?" She chuckled. " I'm going to make soup for lunch? Chicken noodle. It's literally to only thing I cook well that your cousin truly enjoys" she chuckled remembering it was one of the first things she made him once she came back to visit him from med school in San Fran when she learned about what terrible addiction he had.
--
Meanwhile Jacob finished work a bit early and him and his buddies decided to grab a quick drink before heading home to their ladies. They ended up at Kennys, Jacobs faveourite and of course Kayla worked there.

getting a seat at the bar, the men ordered themselves their drinks but so far Jacob hadn't spotted Kayla and was just curious to see her whereabouts. His eyes scanned the dining area and then he finally spotted the blonde. Serving at a table. Taking a sip of drink he got up and told the guys he would be back deciding to go say his old friend again. Coming up behind her as she took the plates back Jacob tapped her shoulder making her jump and dropped some of the plates but luckily Jacob caught them " whoa whoa easy Kay" he said immediately.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:23 pm

Kyle was happily playing with the boys, having grown so close and comfortable with them. He had never expected he would be this type of guy but he couldn't help it. He heard Ava's voice and purposely teasing when she said 'baby' "Oh well that's a nickname I approve of now" he said with a small wink even though he knew she was referring to Noah. He turned and let the little boy play with his mother since she instantly got their attention regardless of anyone else around. "Leave him alone. He's going to stay up with his uncle and play" he said bouncing him in his lap, since the boy clearly wasn't in the mood to sleep.

Looking over when he felt Ava's hand in his hair he smiled. Although he had been with many girls he missed this feminine just sensitive touch, like the little things she did but not that he was ever going to admit that to himself or anyone else. "Mmmm well...anythings better than microwave meals" he laughed since he knew she hated the fact he ate all that crap food. Kyle was a good cook since had to be as he never really stayed home but he was also incredibly lazy.

"Just make food woman" he rolled his eyes dramatically nudging her with his leg "Let me and my nephew have some bro time" he said purposely deepening his voice before laughing.

----

Rebecca spent some time with Jacobs parents since she honestly just loved spending time with his family and Kim always wanted to spend time there as well. She looked over at the time a little while later "Oh I should go, Jay will be home and I want to make sure he eats properly you know what he's like" she said to his mother who laughed. "You really do spoil him" she said. Becca offered a shrug "I try" she said softly since recently she might have been overdoing it trying to get them back into that blissful stage before the accident and cause she accepted the job offer.

"Well mom I love you and thank you for looking after Kim, I'll see you soon" she said leaning down to give her a hug before grabbing a hold of a sleepy Kimberley who had tired herself out. She exchanged a few more words with his parents before heading out.

Getting into the car she made sure her daughter was buckled up properly and then headed back towards their house. She had picked up some ingredients on the way to make one of Jacobs favourite dishes today, smiling to herself as she thought about how pleased he would be, maybe even slightly romantic again since that element was so far gone now.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Ava poured and stuck her tongue out at him. " I'm always cooking. For you, for Connor, for the boys. It'd be nice if one of you cooked something nice and home made for me one day" she said to him hinting to that exact fact. " Like today ahem. Maybe right now " she added and couldn't help but chuckle but she knew he would be hard to convince since he was so lazy. " Come onnnn. I deserve a break to right too?" She said with puppy dog eyes.
--
Jacob felt incredibly terrible for causing the scene knowing Kayla always like being under the radar but hey atleast it wasn't such a mess and the only damage literally came on to him since some pasta sauce went all over his sleeve.

" Jacob! You startled me" she told him her heart beating fast because of the surprise " But thank you, for catching them " she smiled taking the plates from him and the noticing the mess on his sleeve. " Come your just in time for my break I'll help you wash it out. " she told him with a smile and Jacob couldn't help but agree because he didn't want it to stain.

However as time flew by Jacob spent her whole hour break with her and then some as he chatted with her completely catching up on life as she served tables but easily was able to return to him since he has ordered food too. He relaized it was getting late and even his boys left, he figured Rebecca must have been waiting and he didn't want her to worry. Taking his phone out as Kaula was serving another table he sent Becca at text.

' Hey babe don't wait up for me. Not gonna make it for dinner, already got food. Sorry xx ' he sent just as Kayla returned and pulled up a seat across for him tiredly throwing her rag down and then folding her arms on the table and then resting her head on it. " I'm exhausted " she said before putting her head back since she was st work and she didn't want to look unprofessional.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:32 am

Listening to Ava's complaining, Kyle just laughed shaking his head at her not even taking much notice to it since she was always annoying him about this. But he did feel slightly bad as he listened to her. "Well that's what women are for" he teased but then knew she would go crazy on him since she was such a feminist "I'm joking I'm joking" he laughed before turning to Noah in his arms.

"Shall I make some food? Will you help me?" He asked in a quiet voice to the little boy before tickling him and making him laugh in response. "Noah said no" he said turning back to Ava "So sorry it's on you today... Again" he teased her just liking to see her irked sometimes, since this is what their relationship always consisted of.

After a bit more of teasing her he got up handing Noah to her "Alright what should I cook?" He asked even though he wasn't even skilled in the kitchen but having spent some time alone here and there he did pick up a few specific dishes he could make well.

----

Rebecca was happily preparing dinner for Jacob while also sitting Kimberley at a table letting her colour and draw. She was nearly done when Kim called her over wanting to play with her mother and so to appease her Becca decided to sit with her for a bit listening to what she wanted. Soon enough she got back up looking at the time since it was getting late and she wanted this dinner to be ready for when Jacob got home. As she was about to put it out on the table she heard her phone go off. "Kim sweetie go get my phone" she called out.

Once Kim brought it over she opened her phone up and saw the text Jacob had sent and instantly she felt disappointed and even slightly upset since she had put so much effort into this. She wondered what he could possibly be doing but she didn't question him just replying with a simple acknowledgement. With that she quietly cleaned up the kitchen and left the food out in case he was hungry when he got back.

Taking Kimberley up, she gave her a bath and then both of them got ready for bed. The little girl wanted to sleep with her mother so they fell asleep in the bed together even though Rebecca tried staying up wanting to wait and at least see Jacob so they could spend some time alone. However having been tired form the day's activities she fell asleep quickly.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Ava couldn't help but give Kyle the look when he began with his comments but she didnt reply knowing he was trying to get the worst of her out and she refused to let him this time. But then he actually got up and offered to make her something which totally surprised her "Really?" she said in total shock as Noah played with her hair.

Ava couldnt help but chuckle when he nodded his head yes " Well," Ava started with a smirk, totally going to enjoy this." I actually would mind a bowl chicken fettucine alfredo" she said to him, knowing he probably wouldnt be able to cook that but hey he asked her..plus when he failed she could make fun of him like he always did her cooking.

--

Jacob got home just a little after Kims bed time. He always loved tucking her into bed but honestly he lost all track of time this evening as he caught up with his old friend.

Getting into their beautiful home, he kicked off his shoes and first ran to Kims room hoping to atleast kiss her goodnight but she wasnt there. He then walked into their room and found both girls sound asleep, which warmed his heart.

They were both so incredibly beautiful and no matter how much trouble their relationship was in Jacob's heart couldnt help but leap at the sight of Rebecca. Going into bathroom, he tried to be as quiet as possible as he showered and cleaned himself up. Coming out in shirts with no shirt. He ovbiously came on the other side of Kim so she would be in the middle. Looking at Rebecca as she slept he moved her hair away from her face " Becks..: he said quietly "You awake.." he said not wanting the day to go by without speaking to her.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:58 am

When Ava offered a dish to cook, Kyle looked at her "What..." He said quietly then laughed "Yeah no" he said shaking his head "I can't cook that" he rolled his eyes. He only knew the basics and God knows what type of things he needed to do for this dish, he was expecting something simple and quick. "I'll just make a basic chicken pasta" he laughed dumbing it down for himself.

With that he began on getting a few things out occasionally asking Ava where the stuff was since he wasn't accustomed to her kitchen. Just as he was about to boil the pasta his phone buzzed in his pocket. He slipped it out reading the message with a smile. "Well I guess tonight's going to be fun" he said to himself but then turned to Ava getting an idea in his head. "You have a babysitter right?" He asked "Come on let me treat you to a night out. There's this massive party at The Riveria tonight, and trust me it will be crazy good. His parties don't disappoint" he told Ava as his friend invited him to a party of his. He didn't know what the reason was but he was known for throwing some good parties.

"You deserve a break. That's what you said right?" He watched her "Besides I doubt Connor will mind he knows how much you work with the boys" he tried to convince her knowing after worrying about the boys she would be worried about what Connor would say.

----

By the time Jacob arrived home both Rebecca and Kim were fast asleep the little girl curled up to her mother instinctively. She intended to try and stay up but he returned back so late she managed to doze off with her phone beside her. While he showered she stirred slightly but didn't wake up since he wasn't loud enough for that even though she was a light sleeper.

Feeling his hands over her face she slowly opened her eyes to see it was him "Hmm?" She responded before closing her eyes again turning slightly since she was still half asleep. Listening to his next question she paused "No I'm asleep" she said sarcastically before fully opening her eyes to look at him. She took a few moments to regain control as she adjusted Kim between them running her hand through the little girls hair. "Is everything okay?" She asked quietly not sure why he was waking her up randomly "I left food in the kitchen..." She added on thinking he might be hungry again and that's what he wanted. Things had been rocky so they hadn't really spoken much like before and as much as she missed it, she didn't know how to fix it either.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:34 am

Hearing the sound of someone cooking in the kitchen for her brought an overwhelming sense peace and tranqulity to Ava. She hadnt had someone treat her like this in so long. It reminded her of the days Connor would cook for her when they were newly weds. She truly missed those days, when her husbands sole focus was her.

Again she was snapped out of her thoughts when Kyle began speaking to her again, and this time not about the food. "Yea, you." she chuckled answering his babysitter question, just teasing him.Then she heard him go on and her mood changed feeling un easy. She hadnt gone out in so long and honestly she lost all interest in that party life so being around all those party people gave her anxiety. She would much more rather stay in her comfort zone at home without the loud music. Her friends had been asking her forever as well but really she felt she was over that stage now. Plus she couldnt imagine leaving the boys espcially at night when they needed her most.

"No Ky, its okay..I dont want to. I honestly hate the idea of clubbing or partying I dont know how I was into it before. God knows how you do it every weekend." she teased him "Plus really now I dont know how cool Connor would be about that." she said truthfully but she should have known Kyle would be much more persistent than just that.

The next 40 mins to hour he continued insisting she come out and let lose a bit and boy did he know how to get annoying. " Shh..Ky Im trying to get him to sleep" she scolded him since he kept going at it while she tried to get Noah out like Emmett. When she finally did, she put him upstairs with his brother and returned downstairs. Having that quite time with her boys got her thinking, she did need to let loose a bit. Being a mother and wife took up 24/7 of her life and thats not how she wanted to live it, confined to a house. But really she was ready to accept that, and even was but she felt bad for Ky since he honestly did genuinely want her to come out and had asked so may times. Coming into the kitchen where she found , she stood before the stove and opened up the pot trying a bit. "mmm, not to shabby Mr. Lowan." she smiled, surprised it tasted good " I'll come with you tonight." she finally said " But Im bringing my two girlfriends. Trust me theyve been asking me much longer than you so I owe it to them then. And no you cannot hit on them. I swear to god if you I'll hurt you." she warned him seriously but then couldnt help but chuckle.

--
Jacob couldnt help but chuckle at her sarcastic comment, carefully trying not to wake up Kim. "Everythings fine." he assured her with a smile before sitting up. "Come with me downstairs, lets go eat some dessert." he told her standing up and walking over to her, taking her hand and forcing her out of bed with a chuckle. He had food already but there was always time for dessert with his fiance.

Once they stepped out of the room, they finally didnt have to whsiper. " So whys the little rascal sleeping in our room?" he teased as they walked down th steps together. Getting into the kitchen, he grabbed a big bowl and poured 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream, enough for them to share. Then he got chocolate and caramel sauce and drizzled it all over white whipped cream on top.

Grabbing two spoons he went over and sat next to Rebecca taking a bite. " So I ran into Kayla..remember her? Thats why I kind got held up." he said wanting to be honest because there was nothing to hide. Just dinner with an old friend but Rebecca was a girl and she knew Kayla was more than just a friend she was an x girlfreind but guys didnt look at it that way, atleast Jacob didnt.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:22 am

Kyle was honestly worn out trying to convince Ava to go out with him tonight, but he should have expected her resistance especially since a lot had changed since she used to go out. In short she was married and had two kids but he didn't see why that should stop her from having at least one day off in ages. But he gave up eventually just returning to cooking as she attended to the boys.

While he was cooking he turned to see her return to the kitchen and couldn't help but smile at her compliment about his food "Well thanks, maybe I should become a cook" he mused "Girls like guys who can cook right?" He smirked turning to her knowing that whenever he spoke about girls she would scold him or give him a lecture about treating them well and not just as an object for pleasure. But he did enjoy her little rants after all.

What he wasn't prepared for was what came afterwards and he nearly ended up burning himself but stepped back from the hot stove "What really?" He asked surprised but then broke out into a smile "Finally!" He gasped dramatically. As she went on he laughed "The more the-" he began to say about to comment on the girls but of course she knew him too well for that. "Yeah yeah" he rolled his eyes not really caring.

"Okay quickly eat this now and then we can get ready.." He told her gently tickling her sides playfully since he was just glad she was coming, he did genuinely believe she deserved this and just wanted her to relax since he hadn't seen her do that in a long time.

----

Rebecca groaned tiredly when Jacob told her to come with him, but when he forcefully pulled her up she couldn't refrain just holding on to him as they headed downstairs. She laughed slightly as he asked about Kimberley "She felt lonely apparently in her room" she rolled her eyes imitating the girl "Besides she was actually waiting for you to come home so she could give you a goodnight hug and kiss" she said since the father and daughter had their own daily night ritual.

She went to go sit on the couch outside while Jacob prepared the dessert for them. She nearly ended up dosing off until he came back to sit with her. Instantly brightening up as she saw the ice cream she reached over taking a small bite of it. But before she truly appreciate it she heard what he had to say. Pulling the spoon slowly out of her mouth she raised an eyebrow "Kayla as in Kayla the ex girlfriend?" She asked. Of course she remembered the girl. Despite how close her and Jacob had been, she believed like all others they would end up being married or together for a long time. "Oh right" she said quietly not wanting to get jealous because any other ex she could have dealt with but Kaylas and Jacobs relationship was well renowned and she didn't know how to feel about it. "So what did you guys do?" She asked not wanting to grill him but she couldn't help it.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:01 pm

It truly warmed Avas heart to see how happy he got when she said she would go out. She hadnt had a reaction like that in so long espically since her and Connor had not had a date night even way before the twins, but she couldnt blame him they were so busy.

When he started tickling her she ovbiously couldnt help but laugh as she began to protect her sides "Ky, stop, stop. Please." she said in between laughs biting his arm playfully so he finally stopped but then she couldnt help but laugh at his reaction. "calm the eff down" she chuckled. " I cant get ready yet, I have to firstly go over this with my husband. Then make arrangements for the boys if Connor wont make it home on time. Then tell my friends, then get ready with them in my room. Like its a long process." she explained taking her fork, and taking another bite.

"Seriously Ky, this is really good. Can I hire you full time." she teased before taking out her phone. " Im gonna call Connor and see if hes cool with this." she told him with a smile before clicking his name and putting the phone to her ear, letting it ring. "Hey baby," she said cheerfully when he picked up.
--
"Aww poor girl." Jacob said actually feeling bad about that now, since Kimmy stayed up for him. Once they began eating ice cream and sitting on the couch as Jacob told his little story. Jacob honestly didnt look at Kayla like that, ' the ex girlfriend' instead he saw her as a really good and old friend but when Rebecca put it like that he knew what was going through her head. " Erm, yeah her." he mumbled.

WHen she asked what they did he shrugged. "Nothing, I was supposed to have drinks with the guys, but then I saw Kayla there. Shes a waitress there. Poor girl never got out of this town." he explained actually feeling bad for her.

" But yea, we just caught up over food. Well more like I ate. She was still on the job.It was nice though, she was asking about you ...and Kim. Saying it would nice to see you and meet Kimmy." he told her. " I told her I'd bring you guys around one day. "

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:39 pm

A few hours passed and after just a bit more convincing Ava finally agreed to go out with Kyle. Connor decided that he couldn't really deny her the chance to go especially since she barely went out and he felt slightly guilty about that as he was always working and couldn't help out with the children much. Things weren't perfect between him and Kyle but he was willing to overlook that for his wife. They managed to arrange a babysitter for the boys until Connor got back from work.

Kyle was driving the car toward the party, but couldn't help steal glances at Ava occasionally. She looked completely different. A good different. Really good different. For him, she was always in mother mode and he had never seen her in this setting. He tried to surpress his feelings knowing this wasn't right but it was just who he was.

"So old woman how long has it been since you've actually had a night out?" He teased her but also wanting to just make conversation so he didn't get lost in his thoughts. In between their conversation he was singing along to the radio and just tapping his hands on the wheel getting into the party mood. His phone was also constantly going off with messages from friends wondering where he was since they got kind of late trying to calm the boys down and wait till Ava was comfortable to leave them. But all in all he was glad that she was actually coming with him. He wasn't going to disappoint.

Meanwhile Connor was on his way home from work, he decided to clock out earlier than usual since he knew how apprehensive Ava was about leaving the boys with the babysitter. He couldn't help but think about what she was up to right now as well as thinking about when they used to be going out partying all the time. They were so toxic for each other back then and he had held off drinking since then so they didn't go out to these clubs and bars much at all now.

----

Rebecca stayed up with Jacob talking to him since they really hadn't spent much time together that day at all. But it seemed most of the conversation was centered around Kayla which was making her really apprehensive. She knew it was dumb but she was a girl and was also around when their relationship was going so well. All these things just made her really uncomfortable about it but she tried her best to hide it just letting him discuss it with her. After all she'd rather know what was happening than him not tell her.

At one point she really did feel her eyelids closing on her. "Jay.." She interrupted softly reaching to hold his hand "Can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm tired and I have work tomorrow... All this recruitment stuff and then dropping and picking up Kim" she explained softly. With her new position she had a ton of pressure and responsibility so it was taking its toll slowly and quite frankly she had heard enough about Kayla for a while.

Leaning over she leaned her head on him "I'm going to sleep here on the couch you can sleep with Kim in the bed" she said sleepily then just put her head back closing her eyes. Kimberley had been waiting for her dad the whole day anyway and there wasn't enough space for all of them in one bed since she had grown up and kicked throughout the night.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:40 pm

As the night progressed Jacob told Rebecca about everything him and Kayla discussed and he didnt realize how long he went on talking or how late it got until she stopped him. And thenit kicked in there whole conversation was about their conversation.

"I'm sorry," he said immediately as she closed her eyes, but he grabbed her hand to make her open them again. " I didn't even ask about your day babe Ive been rambling on about mine. And I'm not letting you sleep on the couch are you ridiculous what kind of a man would I be." he told her seriously getting up and pulling her up with him.

"Come on lets go, I'll put you to bed and Ill tuck Kim away too. We cant let her continue to sleep on our bed she has to learn to be a big girl. Ill give her a bed story in her room so shell be fine." he siad to her. "But you get to bed I'll join you." he said as he opened their bedroom door to find Kim on her ipad watching a disney movie. "Come on Kimmy lets get you bath," he said to the little one who ran to him
--
When she got the okay from Connor, to be able to go out Ava was not only surprised but also super excited. It has been so long, almost a good year ad half since she had a night out at the town. She really wished Connor could come with them but he barely had time to spend with the boys let alone party.

Immediately after she called her two girlfriends and told them the plan and of course they were estatic to go out with Ava too since they had been trying to get her out for so long. Telling her they would meet her there, Ava let Kyle in on the plans and then tended to the boys.

However, as the night grew closer and Ava got ready, she didnt realize how hard it was to leave the boys. She was always there to put them to bed but now the babysitter was going to do that and that just made her feel some type of way. She almost changed her mind about going but Ky came to the rescue not letting her back out.

Ava hadnt gotten ready for a night like this in so long that it did take her longer than usual, but Kyle was actually quite patient. Coming down the stairs, you could hear the tap of her gold heels. Right when she walked down and came before Kyle she knew she stunned him, of course he had never seen this side of her. She actually was going to go in a much more conservative dress but her friends insisted she worked to get her body back she should show it. She only wished Connor was at home to see her but regardless she sent him a pic

Now as they sat in Kyles car and listened to his music,Ava looked over to him as he spoke. "Shut up Kyle," Aa said playfully whacking "It hasnt been that long.." she started but then thought about it. "Okay maybe it has" she laughed making him laugh along with.

"Hey Ky can I ask you something though? ...more like can you do a favour for me?" she asked him and then waited for his approval and when she got it she looked at him with a soft smile. "Ky can you make sure I dont drink a lot please?" she asked with genuine concern " I never had a problem like Con, but I dont want to come home wreaking of it becuase hes come such a long way..and plus I'm a mom now and I just dont want that childish forgetting your night because you drank to much thing going on anymore." she said to him. "Also ..I got roofied once becuase I didnt watch my drink, I dont know if I told you..but it was a terrible experience so watch out for me and my friends please? And your driving me home so you know you cant have more than one Ky." she told him seriously because drinking and driving was such a big deal for her becuase of Connors past.

Avas outfit

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:02 pm

Any other time Rebecca would have been slightly annoyed about how much Jacob was talking about Kayla, but she was honestly so tired and stressed out from work, she didn't want to create problems at home as well. Or for that matter make things worse, as they hadn't fully recovered ever since the situation with Kimberley and Rebecca working for Brent again.

Thankfully though he did realise and she shook her head "Don't worry" she said softly when he apologised. She groaned slightly when he pulled her up but followed him upstairs silently.

Getting to the room she kissed Kimberley goodnight, then let them head out, curling up and going back to sleep almost immediately. But her last thought did centre around what was going on with Jacob and Kayla, maybe she'd think about that when she wasn't so tired.

----

Kyle was genuinely so glad he had managed to get Ava out the house and with him, and it was honestly because he just wanted her to have fun. He always saw her looking after the boys and then Connor when he came home, and figured she deserved this. He was glad that her friends also managed to encourage her to come out and Connor didn't even object.

As they were driving, and approaching the club, he turned to her "Hmm?" he said when she asked for something, looking briefly confused. Listening to Ava he sighed "Borrrrringggggg" he teased then laughed and nodded "Yes Ma'am no more than one drink for me and.. I'll watch you too" he repeated. He wasn't a lightweight and normally had more than one, but he figured if that's what it would take for her to be comfortable and enjoy the night, he was willing to compromise the night.

Soon enough they arrived as he parked up and got out, even going around to help Ava out too. "You do know what to do in a club right? You haven't forgotten?" he teased since it had been a while. Once her friends arrived, they walked up to the queue and he pulled her in close to him just as a sign of protection, not even anything more as he had a few words with the bouncer. With that they were let in immediately.

Getting in it took a few moments to adjust to the darkness, and then the multicoloured flashing lights filling the dance floor, but not bright enough to reach beyond that. It was very busy tonight, so he kept Ava close to him, as Kyle spotted a few friends. He led them through the crowds and let go of her to greet his friends and then introduce Ava and her friends too. Looking over at her, he offered her a smile "Do you want anything?" he asked wanting her to be comfortable.

----

Connor had just arrived home as well and let the babysitter leave as well. He didn't even change out of his work clothes just looking after the kids and putting some food for himself to eat that Ava had left behind. While he was playing with them, he checked his phone and saw the photo Ava set him. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow since he hadn't seen her like this for a while. 'Wow! Come home.. I don't trust the guys lol' he said teasing her but he honestly didn't trust the guys especially at a club drunk and with her looking that good. 'I'm joking. Have fun, let me know if you want me to pick you up' he responded since he didn't know how much Kyle would be drinking.

Turning back to his two babies, he just spent some well needed time with them, and fed them before putting them to bed. Tiredly he headed to his own bed, and honestly was missing Ava since she was always with him every night. Distracting himself he just scrolled through his phone.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:07 pm

Jacob picked up Kim and took her to her room. He gave her nice bath and then got in bed with her reading her a bedtime story atleast three times because she refused to let him go. But atleast the third was the charm because by the end of the third story she was knocked out.

Jacob smiled down at her, she looked just like her mother. Utterly beautiful. Tucking her in he turned on her night light and closed the bedroom light and left her room. Getting into their bedroom he saw Becca fast asleep. So he hopped into the shower, and quickly cleaned himself up before coming out. He took off shirt and got into boxers before getting into bed and checking his phone a final time. It was a text from Kayla and he couldn't help but chuckle at it. Shutting his phone he kissed Becks on the head and then cuddled next to her falling asleep.
--

Ava was gineuinely happy at Kyles behaviour, he was being so light hearted and fun but also was taking her words seriously and that's all she needed. When they got out she whack him for his comment " Shut up Ky, it's been a few years not decades " she laughed along with him as he pulled her closer as they neared inside which she did notice but went along with it was crowded and shed rather be stuck close to him than anyone else.

Meeting his friends, she finally put a face to the name because she had been hearing about his friends and their adventures for so long it was nice to finally meet them. Just as Ava was about to answer Kyles question her friends came in between them taking Avas hand and slightly pulling her away " Well take it from here Kyle" said one of them with a wink to Kyle as the girls giggled taking Ava off into the crowd Ava couldn't help but look but at Kyle and shrugged with a smile " Sorry!" She mouthed with a cute laugh as her friend pulled her further and then they dissapeared into the bar.

As the night went in Ava did a few drinks but she knew her limit and was going to stick by it. " Guys last one please. I'd like to walk properly and remember everything." She told her friends as they ordered one final shot for her but they really weren't going to stop but they respected Avas wishes and would make sure it was her last one. Taking the shot, Ava squirmed before sucking on a lime. " This is our song Aves!" Megan shouted before taking Avas hand and leading her to the dance floor where both girls stuck close to each other and danced. Their other friend found someone and was clearly busy but Ava was glad Megan stuck by her and of course she had Kyle watching her.

As she danced with Megs her eyes glanced for Kyles as se spotted him
Making eye contact with him as the strobe lights flashed showing off his hazel eyes making him easy to spot. She gave a little smile to him as her friend noticed. " He's been watching you all night" Megan whispered in her ear " Any time a guy has tried approaching you he's gives them this look and they dissapear" she told Ava which Ava hadn't noticed since no guy had even approached her yet but now she relaized they didn't even get the chance to since Kyle scared them off. " he's so protective of you Aves like boyfriend type protective" Megan told her with a giggle and Ava chuckled shaking her head " He's just a really nice guy Megas" she assured her but this did make her feel some type of way she had to admit. " That's not what you said about him in the beggining " she smirked and Ava laughed recalling those days she wanted to strangle him " I was wrong, I'll admit it" she said to her just as a slow song came on and couples flocked to the dance floor.

"Speaking of guys, that cutie over there has been checking you out all night. But you've been with me" Ava told Megan looking at the guy across the floor who kept glancing at Megs. " Go dance with him. I'll be fine. Just cause I have no one to dance with to this song doesn't mean you shouldn't " she chuckled as couples began grinding all around them " I'm gonna check up on Connor and the kids anyway" she told Megan who agreed. Ava stepped out of this heated crowd and found less busy spot by the bar where she opened her phone and saw Connors message making her smile. Clicking his name she tried texting and even calling him back but she wasn't getting any reception.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:08 am

Kyle didn't object when Ava disappeared into the club with her friends, just letting her enjoy herself. He sat down with his friends in their little booth and was just having a normal conversation with them. Many of his friends were surprised he wasn't even drinking tonight and even tried to pressurise him into it, but he knew that Ava would never forgive him for it..

In between conversation, he would glance through and try to see Ava just checking she was okay, before turning back to his friends. Occasionally he would notice a guy heading toward her but he would either step in or just share a look with them that immediately told them to back away. He wasn't quite sure why but suddenly he had a very protective feeling surrounding her, but he tried to brush it away thinking he was doing it for her.

After a while Kyle got distracted and when he turned back to the dance floor he couldn't spot Ava. Feeling slightly worried about where she was gone, he stood up to have a better look and found her at the bar. Smiling slightly in relief, he headed toward her and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Well hello Miss. Boring" he rolled his eyes sliding the phone out of her hand "You're not here to be on your phone, come on" he laughed "Lets dance or something. Enjoy yourself" he encouraged her.

Pulling her with him they headed back into the dance floor. The song was slow so he kept her close to him just starting off with gentle sways as he watched her "How are you enjoying your night?" he asked then smirked "Good idea right?" he laughed, hoping she wasn't actually regretting coming out. The song carried on, and the lights got dimmer as he pulled her closer into him, dancing closer and closer.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:50 am

Just as Ava was trying to redial Connor her phone was snatched from her, looking up immediately she saw it Kyles hands. " Ky wait-" she started just really wanting to check up on her boys first but he has already taken her hand and dragged her to the dance floor.

She felt his big hands on her sides as her body naturally swayed to the music and then she felt him pull her closer to her but she didn't object because atleast she coul hear him properly. Putting her arms on his shoulders she leaned up against him ok her tipi toes to speak to him in his ear. " Thank you. " she started " You were right, I needed this. And you better remember this Becuause I'm never going to say your right ever again to you " she said and couldn't help but laugh her lips brushing against his ear as she spoke and laughed.

Suddenly as the slow music went on she felt him spin him in the air making her giggle but now her backside against his body. Feeling his hand around her stomach to hold her close to him she put her hand over his, rubbing the back of her thumb against his hand a habit she always did to Connor.

Just as the song make me by Britney Spears played into their ears and the lights dimmed Avas eyes closed her neck rolled back against him as her body moved with his symmetrically as she grinded on him on the dance floor losing all sense of reality as the music blasted and the drinks flowed in her.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!