Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of the Night

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Rise of the Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Collaborating with them? Oh how rich, exactly what I expected. Amaya quietly transformed back into her cat form, greatly outnumbering the other cat mass wise. The other cat was small, even smaller than Aica, but that lead to a higher possibility of her being able to sneak up on her. This bothered her, but then again, who needs stealth when you have raw power on your side? She couldn't detect the exact location of the approaching feline, but she knew she was approaching. Amaya crouched down, more for a defensive position than for cover. Besides, the grass was too low for her to disguise herself in anyway.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Nicole smiled as soon as she detected the feline, tiger. The tiger wouldn't have been able to detect her right now, not yet anyways, considering she was crouched as low as she probably could, practically laying down, and completely hidden in the dead grass around her. These times were one of the times when she was glad she didn't pick becoming a leopard or some bear of an animal. Nicole slowly crawled forward, she could only see little glimpses of the silver tiger every now and then, when she moved between the grass. But instantly she could smell the Dark stench reak off of her silver fur. She didn't know if she really had silver fur, or if it was the moonlight casting on her, everything seemed silver at the moment. Nicole took in another deep breath, then crept closer, being careful where she placed her paw pads as to not alert her foe. Nicole was less than 4 feet away. And instantly she looked down at the tiger's paws, she could nearly feel them smacking her across her fragile skull. But Nicole couldn't think like this, she had agility like no other, and she was quick on her feet. She had faced tougher, and was still here right? Nicole crouched down on her stomach, behind the monster, her back legs almost shaking from excitement, getting ready to propel herself forward. She took one more breath and sprang forward, taking the tigers long tail in her teeth, and biting down. But not as hard as she would have liked it, since she couldn't really clench, because as soon as she felt her teeth sink, she let go and dashed back into the tall grass, out of the reach of the tiger.
Carpe Diem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth_Loli on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Jett ran along as fast as his little fox legs would a carry him, he was quite embarassed that he was probably the smallest shifter ever, even though there were smaller ones. that just came with being so danm young. he stopped and looked around, he couldnt smell any one nearby.

The little black Fox ran around in a small circle, trying to find a smell, but then plopped down on his hide and Began Howling. he was always getting lost, he was ashamed of himself as a shifter, even his Howl sounded more that a 'Mewl'. He continued howling, hoping one of the others would hear him andcome get him.

Goth_Loli
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:04 pm

One of Aica's detours brought her thorugh another field one ear twitched as she picked upa mournfull howl. It sounded familier and she wondered if it were ment for there to be a meeting tonight. she changed direction quickly thankful not for the first time for her slight build. She came upon a familiar black fox and dropped beside him placing her head on her paws and looking at the small shifter with a gentle spark of amusment in her eyes. "A little turned around?"

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:06 pm

Letting out a low roar, Amaya felt the feline's teeth sink into her tail, The rat! Won't even face me head on or anything... Swishing her tail, she made an effort to shake off the pain, the little beast had sharp teeth, she had to give it that. She turned around to see a glimpse of the creature retreating into the grass. Lunging forward, she made a pounce to the spot she anticipated the cat would be, but it was too hard to tell with such a small creature. Damn grass...

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Nicole gave out a little yelp, as the tiger nearly landed her strong body on her. But she leapt to the side in the nick of time. While the tiger was anticipating it had caught her, Nicole bounded over its body, and in the process took a nip to one of its ears. She slightly held onto the ear, moving the tigers head towards her, which was a mistake, because now she was in full view. Nicole ran into the grass, but turned around to face the animal. Still making sure to keep distance so the animal couldn't reach her in one giant leap. She waved her tail playfully, her feet ready to sprint away at a moments notice. Nicole's teeth gleamed in the night, she was surely enjoying herself.

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth_Loli on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Jett looked up at Aica and quickly Jumped onto her noes.
"shut up" he whimpered. "i got lost again" the little fox sniffed.
it wasnt a regualr occurance for Jett to get lost, but it wanst irregular either.
"Arty was ment to meet me somewhere, but i got lost and cant find her" (a cue for River XD)
the Black fox climbed onto Aica's back. he was about a 5th her size and light, and still had the mind of a kid (human and animal XD).
"im not even sure where we're ment to be going either, all i know is that it might be important"

Goth_Loli
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Aica grinned and stood carefull not to toss the fox off. she had noticed a large circle in the grass and looked over her shoulder. "You know it's easy to get lost if you go in circles?" Her teasing wasn't meant to be offensive and she looked ahead as she heard Amaya's roar. "In any case you two are supposed to be there I think it'll be beneficial do you know where Art is?"

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:00 pm

(Wow you guys went all out on me, now I have to read a bucn lol)

Angel was just sitting there waiting for the rest to come. She knew she couldnt rush things, but they were happening. They were up to something and if they succeeded it would mean the end of the world.

(Sorry but im lost)
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:36 pm

The feline was getting quite annoying now, her ear throbbed in pain. Is this really worth my time? What's the worst that could happen if I just up and left? With a sneer growl, she realized that the cat was too far for a single leap, and would probably sneak her way out if Amaya so much as moved. Snapping her jaws, she thought of her next move, fighting was complicated with an opponent a third of your size. At least she knew where she was this time. Sprinting towards the cat she swiped her paw at it in a wide semi-circle.

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:00 pm

Nicole's muscles tensed as she looked into the eyes of the muscle-ridden tiger. She twitched a little as she watched the tiger charge towards her. She smiled as she waited for the tiger to get as close as possible, until she finally bound to the side, away from the paw. But she had gotten too cocky, which happened more often than she could count. The giant paw caught her rear, and the top of her tail, and she shrieked in suprise, rolling to the side. Her black flecked body skidded to a halt less than a foot away from the girl, and in the blink of an eye, she jumped to her feet and leapt towards the tiger's behind. She hissed loudly, and the fur on her neck bristled up. Her claws instantly made contact with the tiger's spine as she hurdled onto its back.

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:14 pm

"Thats it I can't take it any longer" she said to herself. She had waited long enough for the other and now it was time to go hunt them. She knew how to locate somebody and it would be easy. On her way she was able to sense to people fighting. And one of them was from her clan but not sure where the other was from.

Right when she came into view she saw who it was. It was Nicole. "Damn it, this people can't go one day without a fight" she said as she came close to them. She unzipped her jacket to reveal her necklace. It had been made with strong magic and who ever saw it would be paralyzed on the spot. Nicole already knew the drill of what to do when she heard the sound of the zipper.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:13 am

Artemis Stood in a small clearing. Jett should've been here by now. she heard some howling a little away.
"Aww, Jett got lost" she giggled, she walked towards the howling, she pulled a small twig out of her pocket, which suddenly grew to her height. Arty sat on it and sped off in the dirrection in a few moments she was hovering Beside Aica and Jett.
"Hey Aica, been a while" she grinned. she held her arms out. "come 'ere Jett"

River
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexxxcali on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:15 am

Nicole was just about to bite into the tiger's neck, though it would be nothing but sharp pain, nothing fatal, when she heard a strange sound. Right away she sensed the prescence of other people, but as soon as her ears picked up the sound of a zipper, she knew who it was. Nicole leapt off the tiger's neck, and turned around with a final hiss, "Watch out for me shifter, i'd sleep with one eye open." Nicole gave a cat-like smile, pleased with her sarcasm, and hurried off, bounding into the tall grass that surrounded them. Then she changed direction, towards the sound she had heard, but clearly out of the way, and to the side of it. She kept running until she could see who she was expecting. The Day-break Clan leader.

Alexxxcali
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth_Loli on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:37 am

((lolz, i got my hair cut ^_^))

Jett saw Artemis and jumped into her arms. =_=" he climbed onto her shoulders and sat around her neck. he looked at Aica. "so whats going on anyway?"

Jett had a thing about being a fox, he prefered it over being Human anyday, but since his fox was a Pup His personality always matched it, so he was childish and liked being around females for the affection and Cuddles ^_^"

Goth_Loli
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:38 am

Aica turned her head toward the direction of the fight. She felt the beggings of magic working which still made her fur stand on end at times. The girl snapped out of it when she Saw Artemis land beside her. Once Jett was safely off of her back she reverted to her half way form and stood with her tail waving lazily behind her.

"Good to see you Artemis. As for the metting tonight I wanted everyone together so I could share some information I gatherd on the Council's moves, it seems they'vve bought in a new girl."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:02 am

Her chest heaved heavily as she dashed over the marble floors. Her long hair was flapping behind her and she tucked her thick mane back as her labored breaths filled her ears. Her heart was pounding a millions miles an hour as she made a sharp turn and bursts through the doors to freedom.

“Get her!” She heard them scream as she used her vamperic speed to try and outrun them, she had been foolish. So curious that it could sometimes be dangerous as her father would say and the cursed moon he was right! She had been snooping on the infamous Night Council and a human and Vampire had picked up on her scent..

“Screaming wont do me any good” She thought picking up her speed as she neared the woods. She could smell their scents whoever they were they were welled trained because she had a good head start and they were already catching up to her quickly.

Esperanza swore nervously. She had to get out of here, she couldn't really stand humans. In fact she thought they were down right evil, more evil then of her kind could ever be. The enslaved and betrayed each other. Meaninglessly slaughtered one another it was atrocious and ridiculous she pushed the leaves back and let the branch swing free...

Come on Esme no time to get captured!” She thought as she dashed through the woods maybe if she got to water she could loose their scent.

“Come back here girl! This will only be harder!” The vampire male demanded, she thought about the circumstances. He was a boy, he was a vampire and he was hunting her. Yeah listening to him sounded like a great idea, if she wanted to end up buried by sun down! He was nearing on her and she grabbed a random item, she felt it...a rock? Well it would have to do, turning around she blinked and glared before flinging the rock and hitting him in the head with it

“No!” She thought firmly as she continued running through the dark dense woods, were were good old fashioned guards or knights when you needed them?
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayameko on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:31 am

Earlier on that day Saianna had gone with Esperanza in hopes of getting some information on what the Council had been planning. A few hours had passed now and she was starting to wonder if Esme had run into trouble on her secret mission. Saia hadd chosen to stay hidden in the forest, acting as backup incase things turned sour. She may have been a human, but she was also an Old Soul. Over the centuries she'd been alive she collected different fighting techniques and right now she had a four foot stake resting in a sort of holster on her leg. To her it would hurt, but she wouldn't die; to a vampire it was a lethal weapon. If she used it just right she could kill one with a single blow.

With no exact communication to Esperanza she waited up in a tree not too far from the mansion. If anything were to happen she would be able to see it from her current position. She just hoped there wouldn't be a fight tonight, she was supposed to be meeting up with other members of Circle Daybreak to discuss the recent events that had been taking place. Time seemed to be moving slow for Saia because she had been watching from a distance for so long, but she knew it was getting late, the meeting had to be over soon. She slowly stood up and leaned against the tree to steady herself, she squinted and could make out moving figures off in the distance, that and the sound of breathing and voices. She leaned over more, spotting Esperanza's form running, knowing what was going on she readied herself to get down and help.

"Oh Esme what have you gotten yourself into?"

Dropping down, Saia grabbed the branch below her and repeated the move until she were close enough to the ground to just let go. She landed with her knees bent and instantly recovered, running off after her friend and her pursuers. When she landed she had grabbed her stake and now held it out to her side, manuevering through the woods slower than the others due to the fact that she was human, but she still managed to keep them in sight.

She saw Esme throw a rock at one of the men, someone she guessed was a vampire by the way he looked. While the man was shaking off his head and getting ready to run again, Saia came up from behind him and jammed the stake into his left shoulder. It took a lot of force to do because the man was so strong, but after having so long to practice, she managed to pierce the skin and get the stake in pretty deep.

"Esme the other one!" She shouted out, in the time it took her to attack the vampire she had lost sight of the other man.

Ayameko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:00 am

((is struggling from Severe writers block so ill do my best))

Artemis Giggled happily.
"Ooh, a Newbie! How fun" she laughed, it sounded nothing like a steriotypical witch but then again she was only 13.
"i guess we should get going then, i can give you a lift if you want, dont wanna be late" she said shuffling over on the staff she had arrived on and patting the now empty space. Arty Patted some creasesout of the Gothic Lolita outfit she was wearing.
"so who's this Noob? shifter? Vampy? Witch"? she prodded

River
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 am

Esme sighed as her friend called her dashed over the fallen tree branches when she caught wind of her friends scent. The only human she trusted truly, she skidded to a halt as she sensed her jumping down and she attacked the Vampire. Esperanza sighed relieved when she sensed the human boy attempting to sneak up on her from behind

“Oh no you don't” She hissed grabbing him and throwing him down before she desperately tackled and pinned him, he tried to stab her and she blocked the blow by bending his wrists before she snapped her jaws onto his neck and ripped his head to the side when she heard a sickening snap.

“....” She sighed and got off of him looking up she kicked her friends stake in a bit deeper before she brushed some of her hair back with her hands. She thought back to the past few moments before a slight blush crept to her pale cheeks

“Probably shouldn't have thrown the rock huh?” She asked rubbing her head, yeah that seemed pretty stupid now that she thought about it.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!