Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rising Moon

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Rising Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 pm

First off, here's a quick link to the RP: Rising Moon

The last of the free kingdoms have fallen to the Rising Sun. They were all crushed mercilessly under the Emperor's fist. The Rising Sun, clad in blood red armor, came from nowhere; fully armed and trained they acted like they were a threat years before. They were a blitzkrieg, striking with lightning speed but such coordination. Rilma had been in peace for years and had let their guard down just enough for the Emperor to begin his attacks, catching the world off guard.

The first kingdom, Falles, was the unlucky one. They were the first to be struck by the Rising Sun, and were never prepared for the battles they fought. They fought as long as they could to give the others time to prepare. Falles lasted the longest, but their fall hurt the moral of every other nation and gave way to the sea of blood that was the Rising Sun. That is why they are still remembered even now, but they are only mentioned once in every history book.

The Rising Sun seemed to have everything planned, everything marked, every single possibility covered. They destroyed every royal heirloom, all the records kept in the most secret of places, basically erased everyone from off the face of the earth. No birth records, no criminal records, no dental records; nothing. Only piles of rubble from once great and shining cities.

You will be dropped off 70 years from these events, where civilization has rebuilt itself under a new rule. You can be either apart of the small rebel group, a wandering hand that does whatever they're hired for, or possibly apart of the Rising Sun. The world is now a joke of a life style, the weak are put down into the slums where they fight to survive by joining a gang, the rich and powerful buy their way into a life and gain more by stepping over everyone in their path to form a powerful organization and gain a side by the ruling Emperor. Everything you do has it's advantages and disadvantages, some less/more than others.

I created this roleplay because I have started writing a book about it. It is no where near done and the best things are done by more than one person. I am a willing person so if you're looking for a 1x1 then I can easily customize it to be so, right now it is for as many people as I want.

I tried to start this while I was still in school and it did not work out so well. Now, since I have plenty of time on my hands and in the far future I want to try it out again.

It is still in the development phase. All ideas are encouraged to make it better. So far I am turning it into a uhh, I can't remember the word. Steampunk. There's the word.

So if you want to help make a New York Times Bestseller, or something like that, then submit a character sheet. Pm me some ideas that would make you want to join.

I would like to have people who can type semi-legibly, no text talk everywhere alright? At least 200 words a post, if you need help I am happy to help you newcomers or those deficient in vocabulary.

Don't worry I am not a new guy. If you check below my avatar you will see I've been here for 2 years. I was always the best in my English classes all through high school and took as many writing classes as I could. If you want a long term RP then look no further my friends, because this story can span out for even our grandchildren to keep doing.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Rising Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:26 pm

I've been really looking for a roleplay on here that people don't just bail out of after the first week. It just ruins it when you don't get a reply for like three days you know? Though you seem very dedicated to this and with you making it into a book, it peaks my interest. I always tried writing books back in school, have so many ideas but it is very hard for me to get them onto paper. I can write a decent amount at one siting but to get what a whole chapter deserves by myself was never a option. Then again that's why I love RP, it's 2 or a group of people making a story, world, or universe together. Sorry I've seemed to be rambling on, anyway I'd love to be in your roleplay! I'll submit a character app right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Awesome. Now all I need is more people.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Still looking for more people. Come and check it out everyone, plenty of space available.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Bump.

Is there a song with 'bump' repeated over and over again? If so, then I'm going to be taking that bit into these posts.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby awesomeskaterdude on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Nvm

Please enjoy a story of my own about pirates, dragons, and magic ->The Voyage: Grand Charlotte

awesomeskaterdude
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!