Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rock of Ages (Closed)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Rock of Ages

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:06 pm

((Dude, can I join? All of the other band rp's are already filled. Hope it's okay))

Name: Sara Quinn (If you know who Sara Quinn is, thats a good hint of who she looks like)
Height: 5'8
Weight: Normal weight for her size and age.
Do you wish to join Brandon: Sure.
Position you wish to play: Bass Guitar, can do drums if you need a back up.
Significant other or crush: No, is that important?
(I'm going to add in personality and appearance, detail, you know?)
Personality: She can be really tough, but yet, she is just really trying to fit in. Not really one to care what you think about her, she tries to not judge other people. Hot temper, but she can be really nice, when given a chance. She would easily play guitar all day, if it didn't kill her fingers so much. She carries it everywhere, and loves all kinds of music.
Appearance: Black hair that is dead straight, with a single red streak on the right side, that falls right beneath her shoulders, sidebang. Hazel eyes, dark skin, freckles aross her nose and cheeks. She usually hates make-up, but she puts on eyeliner now and then. Marilyn Monroe piercing, and lip piercing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:10 pm

OOC: Your character is approved, Tan.
"Oh, so you're a percussionist? Well, before I even think about starting a band, I'll need to see what you can do. And his name's Buster, by the way." He exited his apartment and closed the door. "Follow me." He got into his convertible and started it.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:16 pm

"Yup...pretty much." She looked and waved at the dog before he closed the door. She followed behind him and looked down as she walked. "Buster...nice name...i always wanted to call my dog name flash...never though of buster," she mumbled to herself. She then looked at his convertible and noded. "Really nice convertible," she said getting inside.
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

Favorite songs Of the Month
Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Rnb)
Ravex- Rock U, 1 More Night, Believe in Love, House Nation, Golden Luv, Mega rave (J-pop)
TVXQ- Mirotic (K-pop)
Owl City- Fireflies (Rock, Electro-pop)
Utada- Dirty Desire (Pop)
Boa- Eien (j-pop)
Saori@destiny- Wow War Techno (j-pop)
Erol Alkan & Boyz Noise- Death Suite (Electro)

...... until next month

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:19 pm

"Thank you. I bought it my senior year of high school." He drove her to a musical studio. "They have a drum set in here. Show me what you can do, and if you're good, I'll consider starting a band with you." He allowed her to enter first before entering himself.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:37 pm

The musc studio. What a perfect place for someone like Sara Quinn.
The only downside was no smoking. What a stupid rule.

She was playing her bass guitar, sitting down on a stool, in the back part of the stoor. She heard the door open, and the sound of people talking filled her ears. Ignoring them for a second, she continued playing a simple tune, one she knew almost too well.
Looking up at them, her hazel eyes scanned them with interest.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:45 pm

As they got into the studio aya looked at the drums and almost drooled at there beauty. "This drum set is so beautiful. Look at it." She rubbed her hand over the bass drum top feeling the steel and everything around it. She closed her eyes as she felt it and began running her hands on the crash cymbals. She then made her way to the chair and sat down. Her eyes were still closed as she took her own drum sticks out the back of her pants. She put her feet on the bass drum petal gently and then she smiled. She tapped both of her drums sticks together and then she opened her eyes. When she opened her eyes, the clashing and the rythum of her playing filled the room. It was powerful yet smooth, making a good flow as she hit each drum.

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:49 pm

Brandon felt his foot tap to the playing. When she stopped playing, he nodded. "You're very good. However, I feel the need to warn you. If you're dead set on reaching the top quickly, you're out of luck. I've been rejected by every recording studio in this county, and it's going to be a slow rise. Plus, I work very hard, and I'll expect the same from you. After hearing all this, are you still willing to start a band with me?"

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Aya tapped the drum set one more time and then stood up. She put her drum sticks in the back of her pants and smiled. " I'm willing to do anything. Maybe getting to the top won't be easy but with time and practice..i think i will be a breeze. Therefore i'm in. I'm ready to work as hard as i can." She smiled giving him the thumbs up. This would start a new chapter in aya's life and she knew it.

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Brandon nodded. "OK. Continue to practice and we'll meet up tomorrow." He gave her a small wave and drove home. He began to practice his guitar skills. He had made his wn song called "This House is Coming Down", and he liked the chords to it. He was unsure of how good the band thing would be, but what the heck? It was worth a shot.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:28 pm

Aya noded and waved bye to him. She was ready to start practicing, getting some new sounds or most likely experiment. She went back to the drum set and sat down. She took out her drum sticks again and began playing more and more. She was getting into the feeling of it more and more with every hit.

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:18 am

Brandon went up on the roof and continued to play guitar as he laid down. He loved the guitar like nothing else. In truth, he had nothing else. His parents were dead, and he had been orphaned. He chose not to remember the way they died. The guitar had helped him through the tough years. He went to school and had some dates, but none that really meant anything. Now, he lived in this apartment with his only family, his dog. How sad is it when your dog is your only family? He communicated his feelings through guitar, playing a sad, yet resolve-filled tune. Music was his drive. Ever since he was three years old and he heard the screaming guitar of Eddie Van Halen as he played "Jump", Brandon was hooked. He plugged in his guitar and stood up. He began to play a heavy metal rift, getting more into it by the second. His fingers danced across the strings and his soul caught fire. This is the high that only music can give you.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:22 pm

Justin walked out of the coffe shop holding his cup and looking around awaiting the day. He all of a sudden heared this tune. He began bobbing his head to it and walked over to the source of the tune. He saw a man on his roof playing the guitar and stood thier watching.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:57 pm

Brandon stopped playing eventually and went down to his apartment. He put his guitar in its case and drove to the music center. He had asked Aya to meet him here. He found the room with the drum set and plugged his guitar into the nearby amp. He then set it down and leaned against the wall, waiting for Aya to arrive.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Aya was a her friends house talking about what happened. "Yeah, he's pretty good. He can play the guitar really good." She said. Her friend mai was sitting next to her eating popcorn while watching a movie.

"So is he cute at all?" Mai asked her staring at the tv, putting popcorn in her mouth slowly.

Aya nudged mai and giggled. "Dude..i'm not intrested in the guy.. i wasn't focusing on his looks dummy." As soon as aya finished that sentence, something clicked in her head. "Talking about him...i forgot i was suppose to meet him now ah!" She screeched jumping off the couch. She ran to the door and started putting on her shoes quickly. "Hehe..ah....i'll uhh..see ya..later mai'z..," aya said strugglign with her shoes. She put on her jacket, getting tangled into it. She stopped looking like an idiot and slowly put her jacket on the right way. She looked back at mai who's eyes was glued on to the tv, she didnt notice. Aya sighed and took out her cellphone, "See mai!" Aya said. Mai waved her hand to aya still watching the tv and aya walked out. She called a cab and waited for it to come.

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:16 pm

He found himself at his door knocking, he couldnt help it, he had to know more about his skills.
"Hello...anyone home.." he said knocking on the guitarists door.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

He found himself at his door knocking, he couldnt help it, he had to know more about his skills.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:40 pm

The cab finally arrived and aya jumped into the car. She told him the address of the studio and he drove her there. The cab driver took a look at aya and smiled. "I know you...aren't you the daughter of..Jack Silverman Ceo of univeral world records?"

Aya looked at him and sighed. "Yeah why..want an autograph or something," she said in a disgusted tone. So there is was, she had a secret she didn't really want anyone to know especially brandon. She's been low key in hiding and not many know of her. Last thing she wanted was brandon finding out..then she would be in deep water. The cab driver stopped her at her destination and aya paid him. She gave him the autograph he wanted. She looked at the studio as the cab drove away and walked inside to see brandon. "Heya! Sorry i was a bit late..i forgot." She took off her jacket and pu tit on the coat hanger. "So what are we doing today huh?"

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Brandon looked at her. "It's OK to be fashionably late. We're going to be doing what I came here to do. We're going to rock." He picked up his guitar and put it on. He tuned it and produced a silver pick. "As soon as you're ready, we can get it started."

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:03 pm

"Okies," aya said as she walked to the drumset. She ran her hands to her backpockets and felt around. She raised her eyebrow and felt around more. "Oh no..not now." Aya felt around he body and she couldnt find her drumsticks. Aya walked to her jacket and felt inside to find nothing. "Damnit," she said disappointed. She looked at brandon and asked, "you have some spare drumsticks?"

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!