Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rockers & Roses .:IC.:.Open:.

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Rockers & Roses .:IC.:.Open:.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Max woke up in the school pool room,sitting on a tube and in his swim trunks."What the hell when on last night?"

Aryll walked in."There you are!Why are you in here?And where have you been?It's 2 in the afternoon!"

Max frowned."Now what,are you becoming mom!?"

Aryll started to cringe."Shut up!I never knew her,you bastard!"She ran to her dorm,crying.
Click the picture above to level up my card!
It's time well appreciated!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Rockers & Roses .:IC.:.Open:.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hokey_pokey_kid on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Gwain Ector rolled up her sleeves and began playing. The melodious sounds of her electric violin filled the practice room and she closed her eyes and rocked back and forth with the music. She wasn't playing any Siege music; she had taken the cello part form one of her favorite Apocalyptica songs and rewrote it to fit the violin.

"If you were dead or still alive
I don't care, I don't care
Just go and leave this all behind
Cause I swear, I don't care,"

Her voice came in with her playing and after she finished the song, she opened her eyes and smiled. She liked practicing with their music, it always gave her ideas for Siege. Glancing at her watch, she carefully packed away her violin and connecting cables and left the room, locking it up behind her.

She made her way to her room and slid the violin case to it's place under her bed and made her way down to the pool. As she walked, a girl ran past her and she paused in her movement.

"Hey are you-" she began, but the girl was around the corner in a flash. Sighing and shaking her head, she continued on. She made it to the changing area and slipped into her bathing suit, a simple, one piece, black affair that she found comfortable and easy to swim in. From there she walked to the pool and dived in, the cool water making her feel relaxed. when she came up for air, she swam to the edge, resting her arms against it. She closed her eyes and lounged there for a moment.

"Ah, Peace," she mumbled to herself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hokey_pokey_kid
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Max tried to get out of the tube,but he was stuck.Then all the sudden he flipped over."Woah!"

Aryll layed down on her bed,crying.Her mom was an idol to her,an idol she had never known.

Max swam onto the ladder and got out.He turned around and saw Gwain,holding on the opposite side of the pool,and he slipped over water that followed him out of the pool,and slipped back in."Ooof,my back..."He grunted.The wind was knocked right out of him.

Aryll walked out of her room,sniffling.She walked to the practice room,and played an all bass song.A song about her mother.

"I never met you,but I love you.
You never held me,but I feel your warmth.
I never saw you,but I sense your beauty."

She started to cringe,again.

Max climbed back out of the pool,rubbing his back."Ow..."

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hokey_pokey_kid on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Gwain's eyes snapped open as she heard and felt the water move. She had seen anyone in the pool when she walked in, but she was also known to be fairly oblivious at times. Looking to her left, she saw Max Styul climbing out of the pool, slipping and falling in again. She bit her lip to keep from laughing.

"Are you alright, there?" she called, swimming over to the spot where he had just left. "Took a pretty nasty fall." She was trying hard not to smirk, but it was hard. "Is Aryll okay? I think I saw her earlier, and she didn't look too happy..." she trailed off, wondering if it was any of her business in the first place.

hokey_pokey_kid
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:11 pm

"Well,kind of.She'll get over it."He said,scratching the back of her head.

Aryll got up and got mad.Why did he have to refrence mom in the first place?He knows I hate talking about it.Ugh...She thought to herself.She walked to the pool room and walked upto Max,grabbing his ear and walking out.

Max gritted his teeth together."Ow!What was that for!?"

"I hate it when you do this!You always have to refrence me to her!"Her voice cringed in the middle of the sentence.

"Whatever."He sighed and walked back in,jumping in the pool.

"UGH!!!!!"She grunted so loud she could be heard through the whole school.

"She'll get over it,like I said."Max scratched the back of his head again.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hokey_pokey_kid on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:24 pm

"Uh, yeah, sure," Gwain said, shaking her head and ducking back under the water. It seemed like those two fought a lot, but she knew they loved each other, like brother and sister should.

"So what's going on with House of Lies?" she asked casually, swimming to the other side of the pool. "I heard you guys were going to be playing soon."

She had always like the music of House of Lies. They had a good sound and she loved their lyrics, always went to a gig if she could. She knew Max was lead guitar and vocalist for the band and she had to admit that he was pretty good. She ran her hand through her hair, moving it out of her face. It always seemed to end up there when it got wet, and today was no exception.

hokey_pokey_kid
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:33 pm

"Yeah,we're playing downtown."He said,smiling.He always had a crush on Gwain,ever since he met her.And she always brightened his day at his concerts.

Aryll,still mad,layed down on her bed and listened to her iPod.

Max got out of the pool and dried off."My opening song is gonna be Moon on the Water.Wanna hear it?"He smiled.

Aryll's favorite songs were always her big brother's.Moon on the Water was her favorite,and she didn't want to miss his concert.She began to sing along with it.

"Full moon sways
Gently in the night of one fine day
On my way
Looking for a moment with my dear
Full moo-"

Then her iPod died."Damn!On my favorite song,too..."

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hokey_pokey_kid on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:25 pm

"That would be awesome," she said, giving him a bright smile. She found that his music was always relaxing and never failed to get her up form a bad mood. She closed her eyes and just floated in the water beside him, just as he began to sing.

"Full Moon sways
On my way

Full moon sways
On my way

Full moon waves
Slowly on the surface of the lake
You are there
Smiling in my arms for all those years..."
He continued on like this until he finished the song and she opened her eyes, staring at him for a moment before turning away, blushing.

She had always admired his voice (hers had nowhere near the resonance), and not surprisingly (for he was a very handsome boy) she found him physically attractive to. She wasn't sure of her feelings beyond that, but she could see that they had potential (if he even felt the same way, which she was sure he didn't).

"Wow," she finally said, turning back to him, the blush gone. "I really like it. You have a great voice." she climbed out of the pool after him and grabbed her frog patterned towel to dry herself off.

hokey_pokey_kid
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Max blushed and smiled."Thanks."Then his manager walked by."Maxy boy!Get ready,10 minutes till the concert!"

"Oh crap!"He jumped out of the pool and got ready for the concert."Come on,let's go!"He waited for Aryll.

"Hey guys!"He looked for Gwain,and sure enough,she was there.He smiled."My first song is a soothing song,but later we'll get exciting!"He started playing Moon on the Water.

After the song,he was ready for the next."Okay,the next song is for my good friend,Gwain,come on up."He smiled,beckoning her.The crowd noticed her,and pushed her on stage."The next song is Love Today."

"Doom da da di da di
Doom da da di da di

Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today!
Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today!
Any way you want to,
Any way you've got to,
Love love me, love love me, love love!

I've been trying for so long,
Fightin' tears just to carry on!
But now, but now it's gone away!..."

This was Aryll's other favorite song.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hokey_pokey_kid on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 am

Gwain blushed when Max asked her onto the stage. She knew what song he was going to sing, she could tell by the way the crowd began to bop their heads and jump up ad down.

"Hey girl, why can't you carry on?
Is it 'cause you're just like your mother?
Little tyke, like to tease for fun?
Well, you ain't gonna tease no other
Gonna make you a lover

Everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today
Everybody's gonna love today
Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to
Love love me, love love me, love love..."

Gwain danced and moved next to Max, something she enjoyed doing, even at her own concerts. This was one House of Lies poppier songs, and it boosted her mood immediately. After the song, she thanked Max with a quick hug and stepped down off the stage, blending back in with the crowd. She headed straight for where they were selling drinks and food and bought herself a large cup of root beer. It was her favorite drink and she would need the energy for the rest of the concert. She had her own gig coming up the next day and hoped that she would get as good a turnout as HoL. She looked around for anyone else from school, hopng that they were as supportive of their schoolmates as she was.

hokey_pokey_kid
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prettyprettypistol on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Rachel looks on from the bar, watching Gwain and Max on stage, having a good time. Felicity pokes her in the side and she squeaks, jumping up and turning to her. "What?"

"They're pretty good," she says, gesturing to House of Lies, still playing the song. Rachel shrugs. It had too much of a pop overtone, and not enough guitar for Rachel's taste. "And you're not old enough to be drinking!"

"That guy bought it for me," Rae says, vaguely pointing to someone in the crowd. "And I was thirsty." Felicity snatches it from her, taking a drag herself.

"Oh. It's pop." She hands it back to Rachel, who nods. "Don't forget about practice tonight. Midnight. PBP's going for a gig night after tomorrow. The Rainbow Ballroom." Rachel nodsm even smiles a bit. The Ballroom was one of her favorite places to perform, and the crowds always liked them. Felicity laughs. "You're always so shy. I bet you're giving the guy who sent it to you the wrong signals."

"Free is free," Rachel says. "Besides, who cares? It's not..." she trails off with a blush. "So it doesn't matter." Felicity smiles her catty smile.

"Just don't forget!" Felicity says. "I'll see you tomorrow. Oh, and we'll pick out your outfit then." Rachel nods again. "We're going to rock the ass off of the joint!" Rachel laughs then, holding her drink up.

"I'll drink to that," she says. Felicity nods. "I'll see you later, Fee."

"Right back at'cha, Rae," Felicity says before disappearing. Rachel checks her phone. Nine o' clock. She finishes her drink, and decides to go back to the dorms to practice a little more on her own before joining her band. <I wonder if the stage is free...> she thinks as she walks back.

prettyprettypistol
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:32 pm

After the gig,Max walked to an empty spot where Gwain was.Everyone had a good time,but enough was enough,it was a long concert.Everyone accept Aryll,HoL,and Gwain had left."Hey."He greeted Gwain,smiling.

Aryll saw them talking and smiled."They're so perfect for each other."She sighed and thought about her ex,who saved her life,but died trying.Andrew,he was just like Max,but he was always happy and never fought with Aryll.He was the one person she missed the most,her mom and dad being the other 2.She started to cringe at the thought,and cried silently.

"So,um Gwain...I wanted to know if..."He was flushed.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Ivy stretched slowly in her bed and sat up yawning. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the time it was nine. “Crap shouldn’t have taken that nap,” she murmured and slid out of bed. She brushed her teeth and inhaled deeply as she picked up her guitar as she let it hang off her shoulder by its strap. She then head downstairs and entered the schools auditorium. She went up on stage and sat down. Ivy put her notepad and a pencil beside her as she began to tune her glossy black guitar with sliver strings.

Ian ran his fingers threw his hair as he entered the practice room. He took his smooth wooden drum sticks out of his pocket then sat down behind his golden and black drum set after he took off the white sheet that was covering it. Then he began to play a unsteady beat for a while until he finally had a steady beat that was soothing, but still had a somewhat spicy beat to it.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Max gulped."I wanted to know if you'd go out with me..."He tried to smile,but his face was full of worry.He was still flushed,and he was sweating.

Aryll walked back to the school,into the practice room.She took the folded peice of paper out of her pocket that was her song."Hi,mind if I practice here?"She still had the redness around her eyes from crying.She was hoping no one would notice,but ever since she left,everyone has looked and seen.She blushed as she saw the boy.He reminded her so much of Andrew.She dropped her paper and fell back.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prettyprettypistol on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Nine-fifteen when she returns. She grabs her binder of music and music she was in the process she was finishing from her dorm room and heads over to the auditorium where she knew she could practice in ease, without her sometimes crippling shyness. She pushes open the doors to see someone already there, a girl...Ivy, Rachel thinks her name is, tuning her guitar.

"O-oh," Rachel says, reverting into herself. She quickly leaves behind her, heading towards the practice rooms. She sees two people working in the first room, and goes to the second, shutting the soundproof door behind her. She takes out her binder and starts to work on the chorus, singing it first.

"But honey do you love me
though loves not what it's supposed to be, and and" (in her head she already hears Fee doing two quick snares here)
"And honey do you love me
when you see that other side of me, oh oh" (the snares again)
"Honey do you love me?" (snares, expanded from the original beats)
"Honey do you love me?"

She sharts to chew on her pencap, and goes over the words again, words written she had previously destroyed.

"Once upon the other day I used to find it hard to stay..." she half-mumbles, half sings. "No, no..." she trails off, thinking of other possibilities for the new song.

(This chorus is in the process of actually being created by me. Sorry if it really sucks.)

prettyprettypistol
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Lounging about in his small studio, Harle lit up a cigarette. He would shoot himself for it later, he was sure. Trying to quit is hard, especially when you grew up around it.

He sighed a long sigh as he got up, put out the cigarette, and strolled out the door, guitar in hand. He walked comfortably down the accommodating hallways, head high. He slapped the porta-amp to his waist and hooked it up to his guitar, a Gibson Darkfire, brand new. He strummed a chord, and had it adjust the tuning to a Drop D. From there he broke into a steady jog out to the venue; the main venue everyone here played at. He wanted to see Max and Gwain on stage. Gwain, in his opinion, was just an awesome person, bursting with life. Max was just a kid, again in his opinion.

When he got there, he had stopped strumming, his guitar on his back. "Aw man, I missed the show!" he exclaimed when he saw Gwain in the crowd. As he started to walk over, he saw Max attempting to ask her out.

Right after he finished, Harle popped up and announced, "Hey guys! Sorry I missed the show! I bet it was awesome!" pretending he hadn't heard.
"All men and women are beastly, and when skinned, a beast in velvet is a beast for all to see" -Jacopo Tarradasch

7skullz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Max frowned."Uh,hi?"He sighed.He looked down and started to walk to the school."See you later,Gwain."He knew that guy liked her.But what good was it?He had a better chance,and he was bigger.What was the point?Max sat on his bed,thinking about Gwain.He stroked his fingers through his hair.

Alex walked by the practice room,and saw Rachel practicing.He came in,sat down and smiled,waving to Rachel.He had known Rachel since elementary school,and she was a close friend.

Alex waited for Rae to get out of the 'music box' he called it.
Last edited by MarioStrikerz on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:38 pm

“Nah go ahead,” he murmured and stopped playing for a second as he glanced up at her. He could tell she been crying, but decided not to say anything because it just wasn’t his busy, even though he couldn’t help, but be concerned because he was a nice guy at times even though he rarely shows it at times it really just depended on a few things. He chuckled slightly as she blushed. The he stood up quickly and sat down on a chair with her in his lap as he moved a piece of her hair behind one of her ears. Then he wrapped an arm around her waist holding her against him gently as he glanced over the piece of paper she dropped.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:54 pm

"Y-you remind me so much of him..."She had said to him.She started to cringe,as usuall.She noticed her lyrics on the ground,and quickly snatched them,slipping from clumsiness.She was always clumsy around boys.

Max started to lose his caring side,now he became jealous and full of rage.He sighed and got out his guitar.He just made up the words to it as he went,and it was kind of like a message.He knew Gwain couldn't hear,but he wished she could.Well,if she was around him,he wouldn't be in this mess.

"I'm tearing away
Pieces are falling
I can't seem to make them stay
You run away
Faster and faster you can't seem to get away
Break!
Hope there's a reason
For questions unanswered
I just don't see everything
Yes I'm inside you
Tell me how does it feel to feel like this
Just like I do
I don't care about anyone else but me
I don't care about anyone
Do i really want this
Sometimes i scare myself I just can't let it go
Can you believe it?
Everything happens for reasons
I just dont know
I don't care about anyone or anything but me
Goddamn I love me
I don't care about anyone."
He still loved Gwain with all his heart.He just loses all his feelings when he's mad.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prettyprettypistol on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:59 pm

She wrote a couple more lines, then gave up. She wasn't going anywhere. She notices a person outside of her practice room, with pink spiky hair and a tendancy to think she was a doll he could hug whenever he wanted, and who she was actually extremely close friends with. She smiles, opening the door.

"Alex!" she calls with a grin. "Come on in!" Although she was perpetually shy, she did love performing for Alex. He was a good person to perform for, and he knew how to critize nicely. She grabs his hand and tows him in her practice room, the music box, as Alex referred to them. "I want you to be the first to sample my new song."

prettyprettypistol
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!