Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Roleplay Buddy? (Closed)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Roleplay Buddy? (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Hello my lovely buddies~

I’m Nikki. Thankyou for even just reading this, and please keep on reading!

So, I’m looking for a few 1x1’s. Interested?~

What I can offer -

- Quick replier. Really. I have loads of free time, and are always on the computer at some point!
- Posting, I can guarantee one post per day. Or even more!
- Length, I can match you post for post. Be it 1 paragraph, or 7 paragraphs!
- Genre, I usually always have romance involved.
- Surprises! I always throw a few twists into my roleplays!

What I’d like from you -

- Daily response, please? It keeps the roleplay going. But, life does go on outside the internet. I know!
- No one-liners.
- Your thoughts. I’d like to know what you think about the roleplay, we can brainstorm?
- Be nice, respectful, because I’m a really nice person~
- If your going away, or are busy. Let me know? Don’t just abandon me!

What Interests Me -

In all honesty, I like pretty much anything. Though, I’m not overly thrilled when it comes to zombies and the living-dead, get me? And werewolves too, they don’t interest me as much. But. I do like a mix of fantasy and reality. Demons. Deities. Humans. Something or anything. A bit of both worlds.

Also, I’m really interested in anthro roleplays. Let’s brainstorm ideas!

On another note. I like weird things. The unusual. I’m up for any idea to try, no matter how abnormal it sounds. But also, I love drama. Real drama. Abusive relationships? Mental health problems? Teenage pregnancies? Dark secrets? Affairs? Anything, really. With a mix of a little fantasy involved?

Genres that mainly interest me are horror, romance, fantasy, drama.

As well as romance, I like a good compelling story to go along with the roleplay also!

Possible Paring Ideas -

Student x Teacher
Cyborg x Human
Deity x Enemy
Demigod x Human
Experiment x Scientist
Victim x Protector
Arrange Marriage
‘Ultimate Beings’
Anthro’s

These are just some examples. There is countless pairings I can, will do. Either straight, or gay. Though, I’d like to brainstorm some ideas with you, if your interested. I’m really one for adding drama, and twists. Whatever it takes to add more fun and surprises into the roleplay!

Oh, when it comes to romance. I don’t like the whole ‘love at first sight’ thing. I prefer the characters getting to know each other.

I have a few suggestions for roleplay ideas, and would really like someone to brainstorm with!~

Also. I don’t know why, but I’m eager to do a roleplay involving children. Maybe two kids go off on some big adventure? Of course, it’d be more detailed and thrilling, than some simple babyish adventure. Any ideas? Interested? Romance could be involved, but obviously it’s children, so it wouldn’t be true romance, maybe some school kids crush, if you get me? Anyway, I think it’d be fun and different~

Other Information -

- I roleplay over PM’s.
- Romance. I do like to keep it clean. Ok?
- I roleplay straight and gay couples~
- I can play either gender!
- Any questions? Just ask~

So just reply here, or send me a PM~

Looking forward to roleplaying with you!
Last edited by Kapento on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Roleplay Buddy?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleFox on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:35 pm

I do think that I might be interested though I'm really not too good with playing as children...Late teens early adulthood tend to be my strongest areas, if that is alright?

I've actually got a fairly decent plot line in mind for us to work with also :3 If you'd like to hear?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleFox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Oh sure, late teens or early adulthood is fine! I'd really like to hear your plot line too~

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleFox on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:13 pm

I noticed your VictimxProtector paring up top and I was thinking something sort of ganglife type. For example character A ends up involved with some one fairly high up on the gang's food chain without really knowing what they're getting involved in. Character B is fairly new out of maybe the Police academy or something of the sort, assigned to be keeping an eye on said gang. When Character A's relationship turns violent and they start to figure out what their other half is into and how dangerous of a game they're playing character A ends up in Character B's protection.

That's just running with a thought that came to mind lol.

LittleFox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:30 pm

I’ve never done a roleplay relating to “ganglife”, but I’ve always been interested in it, so this is great!

I read your example, and it’s sounds like a nice little idea! I’ve always been keen on playing a police/ Cop type of character, as well as a sort of “victim” type, in this sense. That’s what I’d imagine that “Character A” being, in a sense. I’d be willing to play either character, and we can discuss more finer details and iron out any little enquires we have soon enough! So really I’m all for this roleplay!~

Oh, do you roleplay over PM’s ?

If your still up for it, we can discuss more over PM’s? Mainly who’s playing who, and story related ideas~

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleFox on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:35 pm

That works just fine for me. I think this sounds like it could be fun :)

LittleFox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Kapento wrote:What Interests Me -

In all honesty, I like pretty much anything. Though, I’m not overly thrilled when it comes to zombies and the living-dead, get me? And werewolves too, they don’t interest me as much. But. I do like a mix of fantasy and reality. Demons. Deities. Humans. Something or anything. A bit of both worlds.

]Also, I’m really interested in anthro roleplays. Let’s brainstorm ideas!

I would do one of these. I especially like making anthro characters from under-represented wildlife.

On another note. I like weird things. The unusual. I’m up for any idea to try, no matter how abnormal it sounds. But also, I love drama. Real drama. Abusive relationships? Mental health problems? Teenage pregnancies? Dark secrets? Affairs? Anything, really. With a mix of a little fantasy involved?

Genres that mainly interest me are horror, romance, fantasy, drama.

As well as romance, I like a good compelling story to go along with the roleplay also!

These are just some examples. There is countless pairings I can, will do. Either straight, or gay. Though, I’d like to brainstorm some ideas with you, if your interested. I’m really one for adding drama, and twists. Whatever it takes to add more fun and surprises into the roleplay!

Oh, when it comes to romance. I don’t like the whole ‘love at first sight’ thing. I prefer the characters getting to know each other.

I have a few suggestions for roleplay ideas, and would really like someone to brainstorm with!~

Also. I don’t know why, but I’m eager to do a roleplay involving children. Maybe two kids go off on some big adventure? Of course, it’d be more detailed and thrilling, than some simple babyish adventure. Any ideas? Interested? Romance could be involved, but obviously it’s children, so it wouldn’t be true romance, maybe some school kids crush, if you get me? Anyway, I think it’d be fun and different~

Actually, here's an idea with the children thing mixed with fantasy elements. Maybe some kind Hansel and Gretel-ish type of story. The idea of just a couple kids taking on some that would be scary even to adults.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!