Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Roleplay partner needed...:^)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Roleplay partner needed...:^)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BR0K3N_4EVER on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Private schools are no new thing, but you will find the HPAA (Hollister Private Aquatic Academy) experience unlike any other.

HPAA is a new private academy that world famous entrepreneur Henry Borgeus has spent the last three years designing, and your have been selected to be a students on its maiden voyage. Many well to do business men have invested into this project, and this could possibly be the next generation of alternative learning.

S.S. Luna is the name of the cruise liner you will be aboard for your academic experience. Its a full size cruise liner, equipped with everything one could hope for; lavish dining facilities, pools, jacuzzis, a climbing wall, karaoke bar(no alcohol present obviously), dance clubs, and much more.

The ship has hired the best teachers, all curriculum fields are available, and the ship supports students from 9th-12th grade. Most students on the boat are there because there families could afford the hefty tuition price, but Henry Borgeus, as a show of charity, opened 30 spots for sponsors students, allowing a few lucky teens to experience the academy without worry of the cost. Students remain on the boat for four months at a time, taking a one months break for Christmas, and New Years, and three months for summer vacation. Curfew is 11:00pm Sunday through Thursday, with classes starting at nine on Monday-Friday, and 2:00am Friday and Saturday nights as there is no school the days after. All expenses are covered in your tuition. The manner of discipline will be covered on opening day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am starting this story as a 1x1, but will be posting a much larger group form in abut a week. Currently I am looking for a partner for a romantic roleplay taking part on this ship, it will be a thread based roleplay. The interaction between the characters is based off one being from a well to do family that payed for their kids to go to the school, and one who got in on a sponsorship.

What I am looking for:

1. Someone who can post at least one every day or two, but more often is great. I tend to have days were I'm always on.
2. Some one semi literate. I'm not too picky, although at least decent punctuation, and grammar are nice. I know we all make mistakes, and I make plenty of my own. My only real pet peeves are people who don't punctuate, and never capitalize their words.
3. I'll be playing the male character for this RP, but who takes the role of rich or poor is a matter of discussion.
4. I have no problems with language, and am open to romance, I just don't want this to turn into a smut fest.
5. Be aware that if I get several applicants I may ask for a sample post.

I am an easy going person, and am just looking for a good solid RP partner who just wants to have fun, hope to hear from someone soon!!! Also, everyone who reads this post gets a free cookie....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BR0K3N_4EVER
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Roleplay partner needed...:^)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BR0K3N_4EVER on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:53 pm

PS!!! If you have no interest on the 1x1, but would like to take part in the group RP, PM and I will message you when its up, just put (Cruise: Your name) in the message title, and I will PM you when it is up.

PSS!!! The group RP will be a Tabs RP, unlike the 1x1.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BR0K3N_4EVER
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm interested in the 1x1 :) & the group too
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParanoiaLoser on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:36 pm

I'm also interested in the 1x1 plus the group =D

ParanoiaLoser
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WordSniper on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:40 pm

I am interested in your roleplay, send me a PM if your still loooking for someone!

WordSniper
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!