Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Roleplay Partner(s) Wanted

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Roleplay Partner(s) Wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 am

I'm interested mainly in having a committed roleplay partner, I only have a few ideas but I'm a sucker for those romance and love stories. I prefer realistic stories but i can do a bit of fantasy as long as it has a touch of romance ;P
I can play both female and male so it's up to you, and if its going to be a roleplay involving other characters then my suggestion would be that both of us would double up to make the characters even.
Open to suggestions... I'm not too restericted as long as you post regularly and don't leave me hanging in a few days, can write properly, and write an appropiate length something I can respond to nothing to big just a few lines would be good. Quality not Quantity.

Brief Ideas:

- New Friends: A girl who is used to having everything the way she wanted and never believed in the concept of love she thought it was just what lonely girls believed in for time pass. She was the usual typical mean Cheerleader and had everyone worshiping her, well close enough. Then what happens when a new guy turns up all of a sudden and manages to charm every girl, he turns out to be very mysterious which causes the girl's attention, soon enough she finds herself falling for him and he falls for her.. but she doesn't believe in love right?

- Mortal Enemies: The two hate each other for no particular reason, they never seemed to get along since 4th grade. She would do anything to put him down in public and he would too, but one day they find themselves stuck in an elevator where they find out more about each other. They soon become friends, then close friends and so on..

- College Sweethearts: The've been a couple for a very long time, and deeply in love when one day they decide to take a trip far away from town, where they both meet other people, they hide the fact from each other that they are becoming friendly with the new people they meet, soon enough they are falling for the new people and its time to decide who?

- Human & Vampire:On a stroll through the mysterious forests the human girl finds herself with the company of a very good looking vampire, but she too is unaware of the fact he is a vampire. He wants her for her sweet blood, she wants a desperate get-away from her family, friends and boyfriend. Soon enough they find themselves meeting more and more, till one day he presents her with a decision to stay human or become a vampire like him and live together for eternity?

These are only ideas on the top of my head, haven't really made a final decision so do let me know if you have any ideas to improve or other ideas..

PM me if you are interested as it's easier for me, or you could just post here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Roleplay Partner(s) Wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BR0K3N_4EVER on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:39 am

Well I'm just starting back up and a little out of practice, I would be willing to do either the mortal enemies plot or the vampire one. It doesn't matter to me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BR0K3N_4EVER
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:12 am

Well I don't mind either so it's honestly up to you..

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BR0K3N_4EVER on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 am

Mkay, well I wont be able to start until Thursday. I have to go do some crap for the next few days.

BR0K3N_4EVER
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:13 am

That's fine.. Just PM when you want to start then we'll sort everything out. That sound okay?

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!